Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 9 year old was sitting next to me while I watched her weird chatty video. My daughter asked me why that lady on my phone is sunburnt 😂 I said because she forgot her p20 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OHHHH she won't like this!! Dom taking the limelight away straight from beneath her feet! All the followers falling over themselves to congratulate Dom. She's coming down off her high now and Dom is only beginning hers. There will be tears, lots of them!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
What’s the bets greasy won’t be a bridesmaid either.

I know nothing about cruises and watching this honeymoon I’m still in the same boah (pardon the pun)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh FFS! The skipping 😂 and the weights??? She didn't even bend her knees. Ive never been inside a gym but I'm sure that's wrong 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dom is going to have more comments on this than grease’s wedding reveal shortly!

Reactions: 23
Actually my mum asked me did Grace get married. Me thinking it was one of my friends 🙄. Told her to go look at the pictures of the dresses. Her face when she saw them. Forst thing she said was common as muck 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Again my eyes have been assaulted. Getting to the point where i am mortified for her and feels sorry sad and angry for/at her. She loots terrible and before i het shade i am a size 16 myself so absolutely nothing to do with her size but she does not dress appropriately or out in any effort she just looks scruffy and unkempt. And the chav look they both have is cringe.
I worry fir the meltdown about Dom being engaged. Like Dom or not her and Paddy are the epitome of insta couple goals.

Reactions: 22
I'd say she's stomping around that boahhh absolutely fuminnnn that Dominique is engaged and stealing her moment..... DELIGHTED 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has her whole love of everything Boho gone out the window now, ? No sign of it on the honeymoon😏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Delighted for dom!
have to say though grace does have gorgeous skin.. she looks really healthy (when the sunburn is covered). Can she blame possible sunstroke for that “reels” seeing as she’s deluded if she thinks that’s contenh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.