Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say that Jen was housesitting for her when they're on honeymoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The bitchy comments from her "husband". It sounds just like what happened with jessontheplussize...her hubby got fed up with her doing stories when they were on holiday and you could see the tension between them as the days went on. He looked so pissed off ..she said she was coming off the phone for the rest of the holiday to enjoy her time after that...but still came back on after about 3 days!
BUT this is Grace Mingys honeymoon...why would you wanna story every hour?...apart from bragging and being smug???
Families at the moment are juggling kids/school hols/working/finances. Last thing we want is her smug moon face on the Good Ship Mingy Gurnigon
That ships name is a contender for the next thread 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure why she has those bikini bottoms literally stuck up her

I have that pair from penneys and they are extremely granny pants style , full full coverage front and back - you’d have to really HOIST them up your hole yourself for that particular look

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she mentioned her Mum at all yet since the wedding?
She went on about her “mother in law” having them for the second part of the trip and how great she is or some crap but I still didn’t hear anything about Anne!
Where is the big gushy thank you message to her for the wedding, helping her massively with the kids???

Reactions: 12
Ouch someone touch a nerve there Kips ?
Ah now I'm sorry, but that is a completely ridiculous comment to post on somebody's picture. I wouldn't be a massive fan of a whole lot of tattoo coverage, He obviously likes them, it's his personal choice. And i also agree about the amount of comments on his weight, his chest, his looks, theres no need for half of it! We all slag Grace, yes, because she likes to portray herself as a size 10, which is hilarious, but as somone said a few comments above, he doesnt pretend to be any of that!!! If that comment is from somebody from here, go ahead and keep feeding the whole troll/bully opinion of tattle 🙄🙄

Reactions: 69
Im lost… Grace seems to have confused herself with some sort of Vic Secret model/ sex siren on this honeymoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
175k followers and 17 comments on the last grid post. Absolutely shocking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fair play to chris for standing up for himself, tattoos wouldn’t be for me but each to their own….. amazing though he can comment on that but no response under the mattress post where there are numerous comments about his children…. Why? Cause he knows fuckin well there right maybe?!

Reactions: 41
Not sure why she has those bikini bottoms literally stuck up her

I have that pair from penneys and they are extremely granny pants style , full full coverage front and back - you’d have to really HOIST them up your hole yourself for that particular look
That's to show off her cellulite free Photoshopped arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've always found him vulgar if I'm honest, anytime she has him on stories I find he speaks to her in a really derogatory way.
He thinks he is funny the way he speaks to her but it’s not and I don’t think grace gets that he is joking.

Reactions: 8
Has she mentioned her Mum at all yet since the wedding?
She went on about her “mother in law” having them for the second part of the trip and how great she is or some crap but I still didn’t hear anything about Anne!
Where is the big gushy thank you message to her for the wedding, helping her massively with the kids???
I find this particularly awful... Anne does so much for Grace .. runs to her at any time day or night... takes the kids.. does her garden for her .. seems like such a decent lovely woman... yet she barely mentions her... I'd give my limbs to have my ma back... every part of me aches for my mas hug.. my mas advice.. anything... but yet Grace has her lovely mam and doesn't seem grateful.. just shows what type of person Grace is...

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Fair play to chris for standing up for himself, tattoos wouldn’t be for me but each to their own….. amazing though he can comment on that but no response under the mattress post where there are numerous comments about his children…. Why? Cause he knows fuckin well there right maybe?!
Pity he doesn’t stand up for his kids and tell their absent mother to grow up.

Reactions: 26
Did they leave Friday morning?

no mention Of the kids yet and it’s almost day 5?
That’s exactly what I was thinking

I find this particularly awful... Anne does so much for Grace .. runs to her at any time day or night... takes the kids.. does her garden for her .. seems like such a decent lovely woman... yet she barely mentions her... I'd give my limbs to have my ma back... every part of me aches for my mas hug.. my mas advice.. anything... but yet Grace has her lovely mam and doesn't seem grateful.. just shows what type of person Grace is...
Same what I wouldn’t do to have 5 minutes with my mum and my kids, but she just takes her completely for granted. I can’t believe she hasn’t even posted a picture of her from the wedding. Especially when she’s posted absolutely everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Next stop Jamaica, no clue what she’s going to be doing. Is the whole holiday for show? Surely you’d have some idea what you were planning and your man then “I don’t noh”
I actually was waiting there when she had nothing to say, thinking surely now she’ll mention her two children at home. Even if that was just for show, just to say “I’m missing the kids or it’s hard to be away from the kids or even the kids would have loved this, I really would consider another cruise with them” anything…. Don’t even get me started on her and her mam, surely there’s a post about how great she is coming when she gets back? Poor Anne!

Reactions: 17
Next stop Jamaica, no clue what she’s going to be doing. Is the whole holiday for show? Surely you’d have some idea what you were planning and your man then “I don’t noh”
I actually was waiting there when she had nothing to say, thinking surely now she’ll mention her two children at home. Even if that was just for show, just to say “I’m missing the kids or it’s hard to be away from the kids or even the kids would have loved this, I really would consider another cruise with them” anything…. Don’t even get me started on her and her mam, surely there’s a post about how great she is coming when she gets back? Poor Anne!
I’m actually starting to think that grace thinks every mam does what Anne does..,that it isn’t out of the ordinary so therefore doesn’t need to gush about it cos everyone’s ma does this etc

She doesn’t realise how good she has it! I’d give my left leg for my ma to be half as engaged with my kids..not for a break for ourselves but for their relationship?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m actually starting to think that grace thinks every mam does what Anne does..,that it isn’t out of the ordinary so therefore doesn’t need to gush about it cos everyone’s ma does this etc

She doesn’t realise how good she has it! I’d give my left leg for my ma to be half as engaged with my kids..not for a break for ourselves but for their relationship?
Most mams do go out of their way for their (even adult) children so although Anne is great, in some ways she is just normal. It’s sickening that grace can’t acknowledge the difference between the level of parenting she does herself and the level of parenting her own mother still needs to do with her. Making sure your children are looked after is the very basic level - she doesn’t get a pat on the back for doing that. It should be her looking after her own kids, not just making sure nanny is there for them. She’s an absolute disgrace of a parent

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.