Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Chris, I can’t explain it. I think the comments about his appearance are a bit mean.. he has taken on the majority of the duties in that household as well as all of Grace’s issues, has lost a friend, been laid off and works all hours and travels a lot. I can’t even imagine the stress and pressure. I’d forgive him putting on a few lbs. He wouldn’t be my type looks wise but I can’t deny he seems like a lovely lad and any time I see him he seems like a good person. No need to be mean about him just because Grace is so irritating

• Heart
Reactions: 121
I've been on RC cruise and loved it but it wouldnt be my dream honeymoon. We did 12 nights around the med and had some beautiful stops. It is really cool waking up in a new place every day.

One thing about the Carribbean ones is that RC owns that island so it feels like there is no culture. Basically a massive corporation owns it and it could be any beach resort anywhere.

Reactions: 9
I've been on RC cruise and loved it but it wouldnt be my dream honeymoon. We did 12 nights around the med and had some beautiful stops. It is really cool waking up in a new place every day.

One thing about the Carribbean ones is that RC owns that island so it feels like there is no culture. Basically a massive corporation owns it and it could be any beach resort anywhere.
I honestly can’t think of anywhere worse for a ‘travel experience’ than a fake island owned by a cruise company. Tacky ‘R Us.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I feel sorry for Chris, I can’t explain it. I think the comments about his appearance are a bit mean.. he has taken on the majority of the duties in that household as well as all of Grace’s issues, has lost a friend, been laid off and works all hours and travels a lot. I can’t even imagine the stress and pressure. I’d forgive him putting on a few lbs. He wouldn’t be my type looks wise but I can’t deny he seems like a lovely lad and any time I see him he seems like a good person. No need to be mean about him just because Grace is so irritating
In all fairness he is to the forefront now in all this carry on, he seems to be happy enough to go along with her bullshit, I really am beginning to think he is every bit as bad as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In all fairness he is to the forefront now in all this carry on, he seems to be happy enough to go along with her bullshit, I really am beginning to think he is every bit as bad as her.
He has always come across fairly decent to me. Whatever about anything else, I’m not sure why his looks are being brought into it. He’s not flogging fitness programmes or photoshopping himself thin to sell an image. Not everyone looks like a supermodel. I think the comments on his appearance are harsh.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
He has always come across fairly decent to me. Whatever about anything else, I’m not sure why his looks are being brought into it. He’s not flogging fitness programmes or photoshopping himself thin to sell an image. Not everyone looks like a supermodel. I think the comments on his appearance are harsh.
Ah grand, he didn’t rock up to Louis Copeland for the ‘GIFTED’ wedding suit? No?
He didn’t take advantage of numerous ‘date’ nights that involved cinema tickets/meals out etc?
He hasn’t seen garden furniture magically land in his garden?
All the while his chosen wife neglects their kids to the Nth degree & he’s ok with that ?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Loads of huns keep their fellas private.

Nips and Kips have chosen not to do that. He’s in on it with her.
He neglects the kids and grabs freebies too.

Reactions: 17
Ah grand, he didn’t rock up to Louis Copeland for the ‘GIFTED’ wedding suit? No?
He didn’t take advantage of numerous ‘date’ nights that involved cinema tickets/meals out etc?
He hasn’t seen garden furniture magically land in his garden?
All the while his chosen wife neglects their kids to the Nth degree & he’s ok with that ?
Again none of that justifies mean comments about his weight, just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Loads of huns keep their fellas private.

Nips and Kips have chosen not to do that. He’s in on it with her.
He neglects the kids and grabs freebies too.
Yeah you can be rest assured that the “private fellas” are getting plenty of freebies too - how many times did Bonnie Ryan talk about the faceless John going to Louis Copeland for his suit?! Just sayin’

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't ride him if he had peddles. I'd say he stil hangs round outside a spar with a Canada goose jacket on him
Did they leave Friday morning?

no mention Of the kids yet and it’s almost day 5?
I would be full on pining for my kids sr this stage. But wait i am healthily emotionally attached to my kids. Grace will be in full on dread mode coming back to hers. But fear not she will be off to Italy to that con srtist jenzen and her wreckless driving toe rag hubby

Reactions: 14
I've always found him vulgar if I'm honest, anytime she has him on stories I find he speaks to her in a really derogatory way.

Reactions: 27
Yeah you can be rest assured that the “private fellas” are getting plenty of freebies too - how many times did Bonnie Ryan talk about the faceless John going to Louis Copeland for his suit?! Just sayin’
The advantage is that his privacy is still protected. Don’t follow her but in that example, Bonnie talks about the freebie. He can keep to himself.

But because Kips is giving consent to be out there, he is left open to criticism - the same as Grace is.

They’d get less freebies for him if he didn’t show himself. It’s the choice they’ve made.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He's already said himself he's happy with the freebies when he was on camera before...

Reactions: 8
What's this crack though with the instahuns on holidays being recorded walking around and every so often do a twirl and this turning back grinning like a gobshite while being recorded or the video of them standing staring out into the ocean ......it's so bleeping cringy....how bleeping long does it take them to record that shite such a waste of time

What's this crack though with the instahuns on holidays being recorded walking around and every so often do a twirl and this turning back grinning like a gobshite while being recorded or the video of them standing staring out into the ocean ......it's so bleeping cringy....how bleeping long does it take them to record that shite such a waste of time
I just watched her friends Dom reel on holidays in Italy it's so embarrassing I be mortified doing that round the place....but I suppose fair play to them and their confidence I suppose to

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know! No original content ever comes from Greasy. Everything is a trend with her. She’s a lazy influencer.

The internet chat “your girl” etc down to the freaking wedding - all trends.

She messes it up so much too along the way. It’s a tit show!

Reactions: 13
I know! No original content ever comes from Greasy. Everything is a trend with her. She’s a lazy influencer.

The internet chat “your girl” etc down to the freaking wedding - all trends.

She messes it up so much too along the way. It’s a tit show!
Terrie Mc is the worst with this, it's influencers in the wild. The all do the walk and twirl and smile like they weren't expecting some to be recording them, utter cringe!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.