Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she sing her words i got us some Goodies...... when to Starbucks..... our hotel is nice and central and a big high note with loads AROUND.... wtf 😄 🤣
She’s just loving life without her kids, stuffing her gob after a workout and being away from her kids. Oh I just said that didn’t I? 😂Seriously That’s the elated pitch of someone happy as a pig in tit minus responsibilities. Notice she’s not high like that when she’s stuck home. She’s seeing feck all of the real Miami too, the head. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s just loving life without her kids, stuffing her gob after a workout and being away from her kids. Oh I just said that didn’t I? 😂Seriously That’s the elated pitch of someone happy as a pig in tit minus responsibilities. Notice she’s not high like that when she’s stuck home. She’s seeing feck all of the real Miami too, the head. 🙄
Going on the “boat” - she said🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Mortified for the tallaght hun! It’s a cruise ship Grace

Going on the “boat” - she said🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Mortified for the tallaght hun! It’s a cruise ship Grace 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely the guys at B2B would have told her it’s good to have a break from the gym and rest her body so there would be no need to go while on Honeymoon instead of giving her a program to do. She must feel that showing herself working out all the time for all her followers makes her better than the other Tallaght huns. Can Chris and her family not see the effect it’s having on her.

Reactions: 15
Surely the guys at B2B would have told her it’s good to have a break from the gym and rest her body so there would be no need to go while on Honeymoon instead of giving her a program to do. She must feel that showing herself working out all the time for all her followers makes her better than the other Tallaght huns. Can Chris and her family not see the effect it’s having on her.
I’m sure she will start claiming soon that working out is for her mental health so people can’t condemn her for abandoning her children all the time. And tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets dressed for the gym, poses, and then goes back to kips while she’s on honeymoon - maybe she has to post a certain amount of womens best per month or something. Honeymoon should be about seeing new things and enjoying each other. And ignoring the phones.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Starbucks takeout for breakfast on honeymoon #goals..

They've Starbucks in The Square Grease you may as well have stayed home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So many cool places to get Cuban coffee in Miami and this idiot in Starbucks 2 days in a row.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
So many cool places to get Cuban coffee in Miami and this idiot in Starbucks 2 days in a row.
Yeah but I'm sure she's loving the;

"Name for the order?"

"FacesbyGrace"

"I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't catch that"

"Oh sorry, I said Faces-by-Grace, that's my influencer name but you can use Grace I guess"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was thinking there’s bound to be plenty more coffee shops to get a nice different coffee! Why go to Starbucks when there’s one on every corner in Dublin? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I think too it's half the Starbucks and half not spending time with their partner...
Breakfast on holiday, or in this case on honeymoon, is such a lovely meal to go out and share together to start the day...
But I guess so too is having it in a crappy corporate hotel room eating mass produced crap out of plastic containers!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think too it's half the Starbucks and half not spending time with their partner...
Breakfast on holiday, or in this case on honeymoon, is such a lovely meal to go out and share together to start the day...
But I guess so too is having it in a crappy corporate hotel room eating mass produced crap out of plastic containers!
Like she spending way too much time on Instagram instead of enjoying the honeymoon and exploring Miami. The only people I ever see going in to Starbucks in Ireland seem to be tourists and students who sit for half the day on their laptops. It’s so common in Ireland that it actually reminds me of McDonald’s.

Reactions: 16
I’m sure she will start claiming soon that working out is for her mental health so people can’t condemn her for abandoning her children all the time. And tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets dressed for the gym, poses, and then goes back to kips while she’s on honeymoon - maybe she has to post a certain amount of womens best per month or something. Honeymoon should be about seeing new things and enjoying each other. And ignoring the phones.
I feel she already implies that with her "do something for you" stuff. The gym is part of that and absolutely nothing wrong with it but when your something time is greater than the time with your kids then something is wrong.

And absolutely she should have rest days, even 2 a week, and by rest it could mean you do a brisk walk instead or some yoga etc. That gym have so many weird practices. They seem to actively encourage every day in there.
My workouts are something I enjoy solo to be honest, I get time to myself and enjoy that so it's my worst nightmare. Having some ginger twit hyping me up..urgh

Like she spending way too much time on Instagram instead of enjoying the honeymoon and exploring Miami. The only people I ever see going in to Starbucks in Ireland seem to be tourists and students who sit for half the day on their laptops. It’s so common in Ireland that it actually reminds me of McDonald’s.
Instead of the gym I'd be going out for a walk/jog to explore if I couldn't sleep.

Reactions: 11
I said to her before her body shouldn’t be so sore feom the work outs and to take a rest day. She said ‘her coaches are brilliant’ she’s fine. I’d say no one can talk to her.
she’s the worst advertisement for that gym, the videos she posts, I wouldn’t go for free.

Reactions: 11
I was thinking there’s bound to be plenty more coffee shops to get a nice different coffee! Why go to Starbucks when there’s one on every corner in Dublin? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Greasy is hardly a vulture for culture. Wouldn’t be surprised if she has McDonald’s for dinner. I’d say she’s eating in these quick service places to avoid tipping, she’s too cheap.

They’ll probably gorge themselves on the cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I get the feeling watching her stories she’s ragen about Miami and the weather it looks so dull and wet but she’s saying it’s the perfect weather for her but before she went she was DYING for the sun. I’d say she’s so jealous watching doms stories now that looks like a serious place for a newlywed couple it genuinely looks like she’s down the courttown getting her Starbucks being the “perfect wifey”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
why didn’t they go somewhere like the amalfi coast for their honeymoon! Looks fab where Dom is more classy and suits her I suppose
Grace be like a fish out of water there😅
I’m loving the pics from Dom and Jen seem to be better all round just gym and coffee from grace but what’s new!!

Reactions: 16
A trip of a lifetime to Miami. The hubby is in the room whilst the bridey goes to the gym and then to get 'breakfast'. Why not have a little lie in a cuddle, enjoy each others company have a nice breakfast in bed and do some sight seeing. I can't understand why they aren't out and about doing things together and making the most of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This just reminded me of the episode of the kardashians where is it Scott or Kim who are addicted to the Cuban coffee in Miami 🤣

Reactions: 9
She’s actually the worlds worst influencer.

She’s made Miami look absolutely crap. A corporate hotel gym, Starbucks and some basic finger food at a driving range.

Oh and then spends a minute at the beach and shares a close up view of her face. Surely there is some scenery and cool vibes she could have used as content

Reactions: 33
She’s actually the worlds worst influencer.

She’s made Miami look absolutely crap. A corporate hotel gym, Starbucks and some basic finger food at a driving range.

Oh and then spends a minute at the beach and shares a close up view of her face. Surely there is some scenery and cool vibes she could have used as content
Ah don’t worry there’s a super cringey reel on the way! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.