Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen Mags, Linzi and Anne in Wexford today at a petting zoo with all the kids.. first of all I found it so weird that I recognised all the kids and knew their names 🙃 Anyway the way Mags spoke to her daughter was actually disgusting. She was wrecked and Whingy like kids get and Mags starts calling her a stupid and silly it was more her tone of voice she was spitting venom. Both Mongey girls seem to hate their kids. Linzi stepped in and calmed her down and was actually respectful to the child. Couldn’t believe it to be honest I was mortified for her
That’s absolutely shocking about Mags😮 it obviously runs in the family as we’ve all seen grace with her vicious tongue

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Im late to this discussion but in my (professional and personal) experience I think there are two views of neglect- a very hard line is the child fed, clean and safe and a more holistic view that encompasses emotional aspects of care- does a child feel valued and heard, do they feel nutured and supported in relation to their strengths and challenges. And the biggest thing you can give to the latter is your time and energy.

I don’t think anyone could deny the two children are given a safe, warm place to live. They are clothed. They are fed. But I do honestly feel like both G&C are not fully present to provide that emotional piece. At times I think she is definitely frustrated by, and avoidant of, the mundane aspects of parenting (early rising for example) and does come across as a touch hostile towards the children if they interrupt her. But mostly I think it is boderline obvious that she does not want to invest time into the care and nuturing of them at the expense of time spent on herself or with Chris.

Does this make her a terrible mother? No. Not in the strict sense of the term neglect.
But does she lack presence and patience in relation to her children? In my view yes, based mostly on the clear evidence that she is away from them a lot and in opportunistic ways.

Just my two cents.

Reactions: 63
Latest reel shows economy seats....did they take photos in the business class cabin and then catch themselves out with the reel? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
She is absolutely a bad parent. Its not high end neglect no as she feeds them clothes them albeit in age and weather inappropriate clothes. But it is absolute emotional abuse. Her emotional absence the way she talks to them exposing them on social media having breakdowns crying in front of them etc

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's actually really sad that she never looks as happy as she does in that pic when she's home with the kids.

Reactions: 18
To be fair to Mags, minding 4 young children is very stressful. Not condoning her behaviour but she is probably exhausted with her own 2 let alone constantly looking after another 2. I think Mags generally comes across well, I felt sorry for her being almost indecently exposed in that awful bridesmaid dress

Reactions: 43
Mags is a pure knacker!! always has been a rude, vile mouthed,loud controlling yoke. Don’t be fooled by her, she was horrible to people growing up! The brother seems quiet and never really got a look in in that house. Grace was the youngest so was always treated like a princess

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It's actually really sad that she never looks as happy as she does in that pic when she's home with the kids.
Her whole demeanour and voice changes ... like Louise mc sharry, ... its so noticeable.. and yes sad...
Don't get me wrong, kids can be a pain in the hole 🤣 everyone needs a break.. but when you seem happiest when away from the kids, that's a problem ..

Reactions: 15
Mags is a pure knacker!! always has been a rude, vile mouthed,loud controlling yoke. Don’t be fooled by her, she was horrible to people growing up! The brother seems quiet and never really got a look in in that house. Grace was the youngest so was always treated like a princess
Think you are incorrect here. Went to school with her & she was never loud etc
She was popular but not in a mean girl way 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ah come on now Jesus show me a mother who hasn't lost the head at her kid!!

I was in Tayto Park there recently and we were on the Dino ride and my fella kept sticking his hand down the outside of the car and i was like ....
Get your hand in
Get your hand in

GET YOUR FUCKIN HAND INNNNNN

I looks up and there was a mammy filming her son in the car in front.
Fantastic.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Think you are incorrect here. Went to school with her & she was never loud etc
She was popular but not in a means girl way 👍
I know Ann's sister very well and because of that I had Ann do lots of my alterations several years ago. I only realised a few years ago the connection to Grace. I can't comment because I don't know them personally although I feel like I do with all the andedotes. What I do know is that Ann & her sisters are the antithesis of that fat lazy slob, and none of them were happy having to pay the hotel rates at the wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I know Ann's sister very well and because of that I had Ann do lots of my alterations several years ago. I only realised a few years ago the connection to Grace. I can't comment because I don't know them personally although I feel like I do with all the andedotes. What I do know is that Ann & her sisters are the antithesis of that fat lazy slob, and none of them were happy having to pay the hotel rates at the wedding.
Those rates were scandalous!! I wonder did they wt least suggest alternative places nearby if people didn't want to fork out 240 for a crappy shack

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.