Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Haiti has been struck by numerous absolutely devastating earthquakes in recent years
It’s a country of extreme poverty and has huge social issues- its considered a developing country but sure the Cruise company just buys a tiny peninsula Labadee I presume, to raft in overweight slobs to make Instagram reels and slobber over each other

Keep the locals out with a gate and ignore it all

Reactions: 47

jazzbot

VIP Member
Is this “pose” still a thing?
2010 called Grease, if wants it’s cringe bullshit back!
These two slobs are 🤢🤢🤢🤢
320ED217-5B17-42D4-B3B1-C2B96A97CADA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

spotlight

VIP Member
Too hot... its miami and the Caribbean in july/Aug you pair of utter plums. Did you not foresee this?

I'd have actually taken the lack of WiFi as an excuse to switch off.
Yes spending the wedding money like there is no tomorrow, approx 1500 for wifi on board for the week!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Someone asked is she happy to be married now and she says yea, he can't just walk out the door now! 😂

Ehh I'm pretty sure he still can, it's called divorce. You don't own him now Grace.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

lavendervase

VIP Member
Absolutely delighted for Dom! Grace will be fuuuuuming! Her wedding over, half way through the honeymoon, she will come home to an engagement party, wedding build up and all the attention on Dom and not an ounce on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
She is not a good mother. She is happiest away from her kids. There is no denying it.
Sure didn’t she go away the first week sienna started school. The first few weeks of school is hard for kids. No concern for her daughter! That’s being a bad mother.
constantly finding ways to get out of being a mother.
she openly admitted to running out the door when she heard them. That is wrong. 100% wrong.
I struggled with my kids yesterday, and wanted to run away. I constantly question whether I’m a good mother. I feel guilt if I don’t do something for them. But grace goes to the extreme of me time. The EXTREME!!!
We chose “where we go, they go”. That is our personal choice. Yes parents are entitled to breaks away I wouldn’t dare say they couldn’t. BUT Grace has never brought them on a family holiday, because it would mean having to parent her kids.
She has a minder that stays in the house, I think that says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

purpleorangepink

To be fair to Mags, minding 4 young children is very stressful. Not condoning her behaviour but she is probably exhausted with her own 2 let alone constantly looking after another 2. I think Mags generally comes across well, I felt sorry for her being almost indecently exposed in that awful bridesmaid dress

Reactions: 43

TakeYourMama

Dominique might be more conventionally pretty but if grace only embraced her size and shape she could be so much more relatable. Graces real body type is far more realistic to the majority of Irish women with the average size of a 14/16. Look at Louise from style me curvy. She’s a size 18 and fully embraced her size and looks amazing.

Grace doesnt come across as sincere or likeable in any of her "content" that I have seen so I don't think her not embracing her size is the issue. Its more the greed, lack of awareness, dumping the kids, poor quality content etc that is the issue. Just because someone embraces their size doesn't mean they are a good content creator.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
It’s too Hoh for dem boh

Well it’s not going to cool off on the other cruise stops is it?

Pair of idiots booking a Caribbean cruise in august if they don’t like the heat

Honest to god she’s more suited to Trabolgan

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Trish88

There are only 3 stops on her cruise, looking at the itinerary. The next one is Jamaica and the third one is another royal carribean private island! They couldn't have picked a cruise more devoid of culture if they tried. We went on a Baltic cruise for our honeymoon, because we don't like the heat, and it really was the holiday of a lifetime!

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Mmmpop

Seen Mags, Linzi and Anne in Wexford today at a petting zoo with all the kids.. first of all I found it so weird that I recognised all the kids and knew their names 🙃 Anyway the way Mags spoke to her daughter was actually disgusting. She was wrecked and Whingy like kids get and Mags starts calling her a stupid and silly it was more her tone of voice she was spitting venom. Both Mongey girls seem to hate their kids. Linzi stepped in and calmed her down and was actually respectful to the child. Couldn’t believe it to be honest I was mortified for her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41