Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's just me but I think dom is rushing into this a bit fast. She's was only casted aside barely two years ago. 🙄
I think each to their own, I was engaged within 12 months of meeting my now husband and we’re married 7 years now. Sure she was with previous guy years and it was went to tit so I don’t think the length of time she’s with him makes much difference at all. I’d also say she laid all her cards on the table from the get go with him if she wanted marriage kids etc.

Reactions: 21
Maybe it's just me but I think dom is rushing into this a bit fast. She's was only casted aside barely two years ago. 🙄
Casted aside??? What a way to speak about a woman who was cheated on, maintained her self respect and dumped the loser and moved on with her life.

More power to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 140
When you know you know. I say after what Dom’s been through, she knows what she wants. Despite whatever her flaws may be no one deserves that bullshit, hope she’ll be happy with her re kindled love!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dom is very attractive but Grace is attractive in her own way. We cannot all look the same. As young couples setting out in life you can only wish them the best of luck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy for Dom…but it’s all for the gram! Nothing else. It’s to staged. I couldn’t live like that.
Same with Grace, it’s all for the gram. The house, the kids, the wedding and the honeymoon.

Reactions: 24
Dom is very attractive but Grace is attractive in her own way. We cannot all look the same. As young couples setting out in life you can only wish them the best of luck.
That's definitely a matter of perspective. And I wouldn't exactly call two 30+yr olds with 2 kids as 'setting out in life'?

Reactions: 11
Is there a Dom thread? Lol

I must prefer slabbering about our greasy than hyping up another tallaght Hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Greasy still wearing virgin white every day.

Wedding phone case matching vibes ekkkk
EBBE8B5A-650A-4BE6-B763-5C00223BE7FB.jpeg

80AE4591-6499-4E38-96EA-50326992668C.jpeg

Reactions: 4
If she’s wearing a bra under that shirt she seriously needs to invest in a better one with more support! 🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 8
They way they’re going on in their latest stories you’d think they’d been dragged on this boat against their will.

Reactions: 15
Jens journey is minding graces house and she's due back Monday. Isn't it crazy how much information people put out there. Here we are complete strangers and we know graces house has been empty the last few days.

What did grace mean....we dragged Chris to a Sushi restaurant..who is the we??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god motion sickness
Another thing I forgot that might happen on a cruise
She’s like a service for putting people off cruises

Reactions: 17
Sushi and motion sickness, who would think of eating there if someone felt ill

Reactions: 22
I think the main thing with Instagram is that even though they say “ we only see snippets of their lives “ it’s enough to see who’s genuine or not and someone’s real personality and attitude even from so called snippets . It’s obvious to me as a parent that Graces approach is just not normal or natural day to day as a mum of 2 - we can tell . Same with Terrie , again unnatural. Much as I can’t stand Rosie / pippa / tiggy - their kids for the most part are with them and they are generally present for the day to day monotonous things that come with parenting .
Nothing about graces wedding was natural or authentic, same as this honeymoon- they’re like my mam and dad at an u18d disco wondering around trying to have fun .

Reactions: 20
Dom’s engagement looks so staged though. Like a mini trailer for a show. Really too pro-formative.
I kinda don’t trust such a slick guy 🤣, but he really got the memo on what was expected.

Back to the love boat, it’s all gone a little pukey and boring. Captain Chris needs a lie down and Sailor Grace has plans afoot for a show.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.