Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So nice seeing tits that fit into the cup area of a dress. It’s alien to me at this stage.
All the dresses seem to be like this now though. Stacey Solomon's, although hers were 3 times bigger than the cups too and Blinky. This is 100% what Dom going done ot her dress. Underwire and structured.

Reactions: 7
What I wouldn’t give to have seen her fall out of the hammock!! 🤣🤣🤣
There’s a video in her phone, I’m sure of it! She prob had the phone propped up to record herself “gracefully” getting in smug face and all and fell arse ways!! Anyone know how to hack the cloud???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chris has really let himself go, he used to be into fitness as far as I can remember. Grace has gotten alot of flack but I guess she is trying to get fit. Chris could definitely do with looking after himself. Like when you see his insta profile pic and how he is now there is some difference.

Reactions: 20
Chris has really let himself go, he used to be into fitness as far as I can remember. Grace has gotten alot of flack but I guess she is trying to get fit. Chris could definitely do with looking after himself. Like when you see his insta profile pic and how he is now there is some difference.
I think we'd all be comfort eating if we were living with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah now that’s very harsh.
He went to the gym once this year. We know that because Grease had to mind the kids she came on moaning about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Grace would put anyone off going the gym
Honestly how long is she going all the steps the early morning the extra half hours in the gym for feck all transformation I’d be devastated to put all that time in away from my
Kids to basically not change much

Reactions: 10
She must not have much respect for her wedding and engagement rings when she wears them into the pool and to the beach. I'd be terrified of losing them by them slipping off in the water!
No danger of her rings falling off those stubby orange fingers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She must not have much respect for her wedding and engagement rings when she wears them into the pool and to the beach. I'd be terrified of losing them by them slipping off in the water!
Haven’t taken mine off in 30 years

Reactions: 19
928AB371-A850-4BC1-B16D-E49EFEAFB696.jpeg

This comment won’t last long..from her fb posts of them in the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why does she think we want to see her massive hole eating her bikini bottoms 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She's getting her money's with out of the Wifi on the boah. Non stop buying followers.

I can only imagine the meltdown she has everyday when she has to sit and work out how many bot accounts she needs to buy so she can hide her falling numbers.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Is this “pose” still a thing?
2010 called Grease, if wants it’s cringe bullshit back!
These two slobs are 🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1463944
Sorry now... Didn't the original version of this photo that she did years ago randomly resurface on the last thread? She has spent her honeymoon catching up and tattle and has recreated it for our pleasure 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry now... Didn't the original version of this photo that she did years ago randomly resurface on the last thread? She has spent her honeymoon catching up and tattle and has recreated it for our pleasure 😂😂
yes and the poster wrote #travellerblogger
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.