Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are only 3 stops on her cruise, looking at the itinerary. The next one is Jamaica and the third one is another royal carribean private island! They couldn't have picked a cruise more devoid of culture if they tried. We went on a Baltic cruise for our honeymoon, because we don't like the heat, and it really was the holiday of a lifetime!

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Yes spending the wedding money like there is no tomorrow, approx 1500 for wifi on board for the week!
Thats the price but they offer discounts before you board so i
Where do you get that figure from? I was on a cruise in April in the Caribbean and I bought the basic internet package which was $7.60 a day! This was with Carnival cruise lines. There’s no way RCC are more expensive that that as I’ve cruised with them as well before!

Only if you are using your own network

Yes that’s the norm as most people have their main luggage checked on separately. So you can wear swimwear and coverup etc with a change of clothes in your carry on until your luggage is delivered to your room - normally by about 5/6pm. Most people will be spending the afternoon at the pool enjoying the sail away experience out of port.
We are going on royal in October current prices for on one person on two devices is 213.44 for 8 nights.(so 160 wish for them)

If nothing else, the thread is really opening my eyes to cruises. Lots of hidden charges, doesn’t appeal to me at all!

Whats that saying about cruises, for the newly wed and nearly dead. I’d add overfed to that too.
Royal have lots of extras that you have to pay like gratuities, wifi, drinks etc some cruise lines include these in the price :)

Reactions: 2
Next thread suggestion:

Couldn't wait to see the wedding dress, now shut it already, we're bored to death!

Greasy is boring the absolute living shite out of me. Not the first one to say this but the two of them are so repulsive and off putting to look at.

I can barely get through her stories. There was a time I was like EKKKKK when I saw I had ten stories to view, what meltdowns or drama awaited? Now all I have to look forward to is two self indulgent, stupid, sweaty yokes from Tallaght pottering around the place making absolutely stomach churning sex jokes. What a waste of their own money, they could have sat at home eating in the house. Deliveroo on tap.

It won't take long for her followers to drop. This is woeful drivel. I am legit happier than home than what I've seen her show so far.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thats the price but they offer discounts before you board so i

We are going on royal in October current prices for on one person on two devices is 213.44 for 8 nights.(so 160 wish for them)
Yeah but it’s still under $14 each for you per day when you break it down. Mine was 7.60 a day for 6 days. The other poster was hiking Graces up saying it was 1400! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m wondering have they done a cruise or just Googling it! 🤔😂

Reactions: 2
The most amazing island she's ever been on in her life.

I'm waiting for her to say it'd be great for kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have never been on a cruise so pardon my ignorance, but how long would you have to mosey about the island and actually immerse yourself enough so that it would be worth your while going? Is she just there for the day or do they have to go back to the “boah” later? I think I’d be an anxious mess and not fully able to relax, constantly watching the clock and feeling like the boah will take off without me 🤣 I’d rather just visit the Caribbean myself and plan my own days myself and potter around and properly immerse myself than have the clock ticking to be back on the cruise

Reactions: 27
She's just told everyone Kips is in d toile - why does anyone need to know that. Not a shred of style or decorum between them, God she's just awful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
There are only 3 stops on her cruise, looking at the itinerary. The next one is Jamaica and the third one is another royal carribean private island! They couldn't have picked a cruise more devoid of culture if they tried. We went on a Baltic cruise for our honeymoon, because we don't like the heat, and it really was the holiday of a lifetime!
Oh that sounds lovely!! Where did it stop if you don't mind me asking?

Have never been on a cruise so pardon my ignorance, but how long would you have to mosey about the island and actually immerse yourself enough so that it would be worth your while going? Is she just there for the day or do they have to go back to the “boah” later? I think I’d be an anxious mess and not fully able to relax, constantly watching the clock and feeling like the boah will take off without me 🤣 I’d rather just visit the Caribbean myself and plan my own days myself and potter around and properly immerse myself than have the clock ticking to be back on the cruise
Most dock early in the morning so normally you can leave around 7.30/8am and be back on board by 4-5pm so you get roughly 8 hours each stop.

Reactions: 5
We went on one for our honeymoon and loved it, we got off the ship around 8/9 and back on it for 4/5, if you are on a tour organised by Royal Caribbean you don't have to worry about getting back in time because its all arranged for you to be back on time, we didn't do any tours though locals so didn't have that worry of getting back,
Feel awful now that we didn't get up for sunrises 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is anyone else hoping she gets caught on influencersinthewild instagram and has the unmerciless piss taken out of her?

No? Just me? 😂

• Haha
For ours it stopped in Royal Caribbeans private beach in Haiti, there is beach activities there to do, in Jamaica we did a Catermaran trip and climbed Dunes waterfall, in Grand Cayman we did a helicopter tour over the island and visited hell 😂 its a village there, in Mexico we swam with Dolphins, experiences we will probably never again get to do

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We started in Amsterdam, then Copenhagen, Talinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm and another town in Denmark, finishing again in Amsterdam. We had about 8 hours in most cities with 2 days in St. Petersburg. We got off the boat around 8 and back around 4. We did our own thing in most cities - I had researched what we wanted to do and we picked 2 or 3 things that we really wanted to do. We went to the Russian ballet in St. Petersburg, went to the church of the spilled blood, the Hermitage and the summer palace in St. Petersburg and got a Hydrofoil back to the city. A beach is a beach in my view -I'd prefer to be out and about any day! Theirs seems to be the most boring honeymoon when I think of the adventure we had on our cruise!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would have paid to see a video of her falling out of that hammock oh my god 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think we need a separate “cruise” thread for people to ask and answer questions at this stage 😂 sorry!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.