Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clickonkelly

Thread title suggestion

"Feedin me chicks ouh and abouh, fanny like the walkinstown rowindibouh"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139

CoffeeSugarMilk

This might sound mad but seeing Grace the last few weeks has really encouraged me to sort myself out. I was a size 10 around the size Grace was pregnant with Sienna and slowly gained the weight almost along side her.

I really hope people don't look at me the way I look at Grace. I'm a size 18 now and 15 and a half stone, the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Self care isn't just ceremonial cocoa and candles.

Starting with my nutritionist and PT's plan tomorrow!

I hope my boyfriend is proud of me 🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 123

brandambassador

VIP Member
As someone with anxiety from time to time, and I know so many of you on here have it also or know someone with it, true anxieheee isn’t just ‘ ah I told myself to get up at 4PM and mind my kids’ type thing. I’ve made no secret that I had surgery in Feb for a colostomy bag, I have MS & it was a risk with my pregnancy due to complications that it would spark off the MS & it did. The surgery was scheduled for Feb but I knew the date from Jan on. I hadn’t even spoke to anyone outside of my hubby about it because of lockdown and it not being something you can text or cry on the phone. I went to Aldi one day and as I went up the aisle for the toilet paper, all of a sudden my chest going tight and I got this awful thing in my head about that I would no longer need the toilet paper - I can’t even explain what it was I still don’t know . I was staring at the pile of toilet roll stand and I could not breathe. I fainted or hit the ground some way I don’t really fully recall, the shop took me in their office and called my husband who collected me. Aldi actually gave me the shopping in my trolley for free that day because they were just so kind. Anyway I’m not looking for pity, I’m just trying to say with true anxiety sometimes you cannot physically, mentally or emotionally just ‘switch it off’. She thinks laziness and not having the will or
Interest to do anything is anxiety & it’s a disgrace.

Please don’t think I’m moaning or a nut job - I’ve come on a long way since x

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Carlyq92

Don’t worry, I couldn’t not screenshot 😬
One is Grace’s and the other is Orlaith’s, you probably won’t be able to tell which is which though .....
🤣🤣🤣 I cannot get over the hack of that!! Imagine her on the blower to her poor mother: 'Ye Ma, made a luvly sammich earlier. Goh sent some free ham. Ah ye know Ma hun... just trun ih on a slice a chebahha and den scahhered a few lumps a Calveeha over ih. Had a few cheeky crips on de siede den. Was masso. Kips sed he was real proud a me an all'

• Haha
Reactions: 73

clickonkelly

I know she lives her life online and it's her job to share things but I can't help thinking about Chris and the fact his mates can all see and hear that his misses has a crusty vag that's the width of the walkinstown roundabout

• Haha
Reactions: 72

SiobhHiya

I just have images of them all getting loose around Citywest. 😂

Why did the chickens cross the road? Cos Loki helped them escape.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

fifilatro

Honestly if some version of "my friends know what I meant and Krisps is proud of me" doesn't feature in the next thread title, then what even is the point 🤷🏼‍♀️
an early thread suggestion: spouts her shite out loud but krisps is proud, chickens on the scene but her friends know what she means

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Chooeytwo

I think the difference with jensjourney is that she lost over 10 stone by working hard and the plastic surgery was to actually improve her quality of life as she had so much loose skin left behind. I don't think she got them for free either did she? I know that she got a hefty discount but she actually changed her life around for the better so I don't deprive her of that.
Grace goes on a new diet weekly, stops and starts in a matter of a week and then photoshops all her pics to make herself feel better. I feel there is no comparison between the two of them. Grace could do it too, she's just too lazy to do it.

Reactions: 61

stayawaystace

First time posting.. I’ve been sitting and thinking long and hard about This post so bare with me folks .Her actions, her behavior. How frustrating it is for me to sit back and watch, as I’m sure it is soul destroying for everyone, I work as a healthcare professional, I’ve two kids 4 and 3 and I’m college part time trying my best to get my degree, on top of all that trying my damn hardest to save every single penny so I can afford to buy a house in these crippling times. It breaks me having to leave my kids to go to work or sit at a computer for a lecture and I thank heavens for my mother and husband who helps out so much!. The work, study, exams, kids, washing, cleaning, dinners, all get so overwhelming and when I get the kids to sleep, I take out my phone and I see her, no kids, day naps, getting make up and perfumes and all handed to her Etc. absolutely boils my blood. To all the mammys out there working hard to provide a lovely life for their children and doing it all with there anxiety, I salute you 🙏 because it’s fuckin hard! Grace needs a dose of reality! Big time

• Heart
Reactions: 60

PeaceAndPaws

Thats after really annoying me now.
Ive spent the past 7 years doing bladder treatments due to bladder damage from cancer treatment I had. Ive done physio, medication, urodynamics,cystoscopies, rounds and rounds of cystistat injections (id get injections up into my bladder every 4 weeks) , im currently doing bladder surgeries every 6 months with botox injected into my bladder alongside it, just for some relief. But we have come to the end of the road , my bladder will be removed later this year. Im 35 😒. My problems got so bad because you literally wait so long in this country for things, i was suffering for months with no treatments, nothing to tie me over even. So to see this one get gifted something like this, when she gets fucking everything handed to her, just really pisses me off.
Sorry for the rant 🙄 Im off to change me tena pad now 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

NikkiBB

I would guess The girls came over on Friday night to try on their dresses and they all looked fab, and Jen who was always probably the “fat” friend of the group even found her dress was too big. It was probably an awakening for Grace in that the dynamic of her friends group has changed. Jen wasn’t happy with herself and did something about it, Mags living her best life and Dominique has got her life back on track after a shit year or so. Where’s Grace at? She has everything she ever wanted but she’s one of those people who wants what everyone else has. She’s gone so far down road of her “career” she probably feels like there’s no way out. There is …. Get off social media, spend time with your kids, get your head sorted and then come back on when you are happy with who you are whatever that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Neighbourooney

Big changes in these photos
All three girls have gone through life changing things
Break ups domestic abuse weight loss pregnancy buying houses covid pandemics and plenty more

Top ones when grace got engaged
Bottoms ones this month
Grace has her own house two beautiful kids a fiancé a cat a dog chickens an allotment and a wonderful life but she looks
Terrible sad now
Not to derail but jens journey has had numerous plastic surgeries and Dominique nugent pretty much said she went into disordered eating after her breakup. Let’s not vindicate this as the picture of health when it isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

crankypants13

VIP Member
Can we take a moment to reflect on the fact that she apparently pees herself regularly, and yet wears the same outfit multiple days in a row? Fucking vile.

Thread title suggestion

"Feedin me chicks out and about, fanny like the walkinstown roundabout"
Can I suggest you amend it so that it’s ouh an abouh & rowindabouh 🙊😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52