Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOLD ON

the dr knew her?! Like the dr follows her randomly on insta?!

Also - the dr asked would she like to document and share it, so from now on it will say #gifted for transparency. That’s so sly and ironically untransparent. Why didn’t she say - so we agreed I will get it for free, I won’t be paying for this treatment. She just says as an aside - I’ll be putting #gifted on... sly scabby yoke
I’d say that’s Kambz Golchin Jesus all the people who actually go there and spend thousands for this and Botox and not get a euro discount. And greedy grace hops in and gets it all free for her few followers to see where’s the justice those places and doctors are just as bloody greedy too🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 10
As if she walked in as a paying customer and this doctor went i always follow your scabby gee stories on Instagram and am very impressed by how tactfully you speak of these issues. Please have this for free😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Will she mention that the effects of Emsella aren’t permanent and last 9-12 months?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Rcac

exactly Jen got tons of free surgery’s. not exactly comparable when you get the avoca clinic to give it all from free. She’s still rough looking anyways.
Sorry I don't mean to not pick but I think she just got discounted surgery with Avoca in return for documenting it. She had something on her story yesterday it might still be up saying that.

Reactions: 7
So is the whole treatment free now for Grace in the Beacon, wonder was it all set up and they are just making it look like Grace randomly booked the free consultation. Did the Beacon have a lot of controversy over covid, they wouldn't allow their beds be used etc.

But it’s not “The Beacon” as we know it - which makes it sounds more official and medical,
it’s a private cosmetic place that rent rooms in the beacon suites beside the hospital. It’s nothing to do with the Beacon, despite her saying she was going to Da Beekin

Reactions: 19
Jammy dodger. She knew right well going in what she was at. Brass neck on her, the story cut off as well just at sentence where she would claim she was getting it for free. Honestly this would make anyone that works hard for every cent just despair.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
But it’s not “The Beacon” as we know it - which makes it sounds more official and medical,
it’s a private cosmetic place that rent rooms in the beacon suites beside the hospital. It’s nothing to do with the Beacon, despite her saying she was going to Da Beekin
Going to DM them and let them
Know what’s she’s like they will get zero response from her stories fuming that she’s lying too she didn’t just stroll in there and come out with a freebie was all planned 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She said you just sit there for around 28 minutes so she should be able for this. She can bring the kindle. Definitely wasn’t a randomly booked free consultation. This freebie was set up in advance of today. That’s why the doctor knew her. He had been briefed by some marketing person

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Does she pay for anything? Like genuine question 😂
She’s as greedy as they come..I can’t imagine not working for anything I have, I just couldn’t be handed everything for nothing and feel comfortable about it.
Her kids birthday cakes, her kids clothes, her furniture for her house, her free skincare, hair and beauty products and a free make up case to put them in. Even free body wash for the times she’s actually bothered to have a shower! Her free dinners and take away vouchers, her free hair styling tools and haircuts, her free fake tan, free jewelry, free outfits and free shoes. Free coffee machines and free coffee. Free Hoover to Hoover the house she doesn’t even clean herself. Free clothes for her fella and overnight bags that cost €400! Free Sky and Disney+ subscription. And now a free course of treatment worth €2,500?! It’s just mental.
And at the end of the day we wonder how she has no brand loyalty? She was going wild for Terror’s fake tan and “stocked up” on it in Penney’s last week and then had an AD up 2 days ago for a different fake tan! Can’t keep up with her because she just takes, takes and takes! You’ll hear her raving about a brand, blink and she’ll be onto the next one and how “ubbbsessed” she is with each and every one of them!
How is it a way to live? How is it something to instill in your kids as they grow up? Those two kids grow up with a mother who would rather sit in the rain reading a kindle while they’re shipped off for 5 days a week, and then when they’re at home on the weekends that’s when their mam decides to do some “work” in her office for hours on end! I don’t know how she does it, she obviously has zero moral compass, but it is SO clear where her priorities lie. The sooner this Insta bubble burst and she lands flat on her arse with the biggest wake up call the better 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I know she lives her life online and it's her job to share things but I can't help thinking about Chris and the fact his mates can all see and hear that his misses has a crusty vag that's the width of the walkinstown roundabout

• Haha
Reactions: 72
She said you just sit there for around 28 minutes so she should be able for this. She can bring the kindle. Definitely wasn’t a randomly booked free consultation. This freebie was set up in advance of today. That’s why the doctor knew her. He had been briefed by some marketing person
Yes always the lazy way out!
mess probably maxi who organized it for her 🙄

I know she lives her life online and it's her job to share things but I can't help thinking about Chris and the fact his mates can all see and hear that his misses has a crusty vag that's the width of the walkinstown roundabout
😂😂 that’s a big roundabout!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sit on your hole for 28 minutes….suits her to a tee! She’s a gobshite! We are expected to believe that the doctor recognised her and said “you keep your hand in your pocket, this is on me”. It was set up and she treats her followers like idiots (which they are to be following her)! As someone said above, the results aren’t permanent. I feel this is really sly. So many women have pelvic floor issues after babies and this is just preying on those insecurities. The effects aren’t even permanent! There are so many post partum physios that work with women to strengthen their pelvic floor and give permanent life long results. Typical grace wants the quick fix. I actually dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
BEST. DESCRIPTION. EVER! I think I love you😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Well I just wet myself laughing at that tit show. But I will just go on using pads and a physio session when I can afford it. Even if I dressed up like a dogs dinner and slapped on a load of gifted make up I still wouldn't get 3K worth of whatever the duck it's called. If she turns up in a bridal shop that only does samples in a 12 the size she is now she will be laughed at. Why is she going up North is it some kind of freebie too?

Mother of jaysis I think I need to try out the beekin, my pelvic floor wasn't ready for 'walkinstown roundabout' hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder will she put it on her post rather than her stories or will she know people will call her out on her shite!
what will she “spend “the 2,000-3,000 euro” on that she “earmarked “for this before they kindly gifted her it 🙈
Will she be able to fit these sessions into her busy social influencer day that consists of Eat, Sleep, Wear my pjs all day, every day, read my kindle, do some zen with Jen!
WATCH THIS SPACE! 🙈😂😜
imagine spending your day watching chickens lay eggs rather than spending it with your kids and getting paid for it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You win Tattle today for that! 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.