Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a cosmetic clinic based at The Beacon quarter. Why be so sneaky? Just say Iโ€™m having this done, itโ€™s a collab? She thinks weโ€™re all thick! ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 14
Iโ€™m paying โ‚ฌ85 a physio session after having a section in March and I exercised and looked after myself during this 2nd pregnancy I feel bad spending that as Iโ€™m only getting state maternity and have a mortgage etc.
And Grace is like Oh I was skipping yesterday and leak and today the Beacon can fit her in for a consultation! โ‚ฌ2,000-3,000 must be a drop in the ocean to her. How much would bloggers make on posts/ collabs in general.
She must think she can rock up there, name drop them on her social media and get a few freebies! Her pelvic floor is not the issue, itโ€™s the lack of motivation to do anything that requires her getting off her ass! How is she making a career out of this
She knew damn well she wouldnt end up paying for it, and it worked, cos now its a gift๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion

"Feedin me chicks ouh and abouh, fanny like the walkinstown rowindibouh"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139
All talk about her bridesmaids dresses what about poor little sienna will she not have a beautiful dress too? Or is she worried cc will upstage her!
In fairness she has ages to get Sienna a dress. She hasn't even got her own self a dress yet!

Reactions: 1
Can we take a moment to reflect on the fact that she apparently pees herself regularly, and yet wears the same outfit multiple days in a row? bleeping vile.

Thread title suggestion

"Feedin me chicks out and about, fanny like the walkinstown roundabout"
Can I suggest you amend it so that itโ€™s ouh an abouh & rowindabouh ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I spend โ‚ฌ700 quid in this place every 3-6 months for the last 5 years, I am absolutely disgusted. I didn't think Dr Golchin would fall for this horseshit!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I spend โ‚ฌ700 quid in this place every 3-6 months for the last 5 years, I am absolutely disgusted. I didn't think Dr Golchin would fall for this horseshit!
Please let them know how annoyed you are..
It's the only way these people who give freebies realise their bad choice... remember loads messaged bear market coffee... I think they realised their mistake...
I've messaged the place there x

duck that tit.. disgusting people spend their hard earned money and this crusty bleep rocks up and gets it for free.. nah... load of bollox

(Soz for the cursing)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Please let them know how annoyed you are..
It's the only way these people who give freebies realise their bad choice... remember loads messaged bear market coffee... I think they realised their mistake...
I've messaged the place there x

duck that tit.. disgusting people spend their hard earned money and this crusty bleep rocks up and gets it for free.. nah... load of bollox

(Soz for the cursing)
I just sent them a very heated email. Will be interesting to see their response!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Iโ€™m snapping about that.
Iโ€™m sorry but she is a waste of space! A greedy, lazy, fanny like the walkinstown round-a-bout CNUT.

The greed is so disgusting.

Reactions: 12
I canโ€™t believe she reordered herself in them crusty pjs again shameless grace

Reactions: 3
In fairness she has ages to get Sienna a dress. She hasn't even got her own self a dress yet!
Well she could even give it a mention ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iโ€™m snapping about that.
Iโ€™m sorry but she is a waste of space! A greedy, lazy, fanny like the walkinstown round-a-bout CNUT.

The greed is so disgusting.
The unfortunate thing is she doesnโ€™t see it and also doesnโ€™t give a crap and
If she reads here Iโ€™d say itโ€™s with a big smug face nothing sticks to her not a bother

Reactions: 7
I've just sent them a mail too. It boils my piss to see someone like her just get gifted a couple of thousands worth of treatment when the rest of us have to scrimp and save. No wonder she appreciates nothing. Sure she hasn't even gotten her hair done as she's obviously waiting for a freebie

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion:

Iโ€™ll have more time for me me me when my leaky gee is being fixed for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Unfortunately he did bet he never gave you much discount but she rocks in and gets 3000 free stuff that he will see absolutely no return for

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Chris will be so proud dat Iโ€™m fixing me pelvic floor!
He wonโ€™t be asking if that is me or Kara leaking around the house! And we saved 3,000 euro too! A very productive day in the busy world of Grace!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.