Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would guess The girls came over on Friday night to try on their dresses and they all looked fab, and Jen who was always probably the “fat” friend of the group even found her dress was too big. It was probably an awakening for Grace in that the dynamic of her friends group has changed. Jen wasn’t happy with herself and did something about it, Mags living her best life and Dominique has got her life back on track after a tit year or so. Where’s Grace at? She has everything she ever wanted but she’s one of those people who wants what everyone else has. She’s gone so far down road of her “career” she probably feels like there’s no way out. There is …. Get off social media, spend time with your kids, get your head sorted and then come back on when you are happy with who you are whatever that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
“I’m not going to let this get the better of me so I’m gonna get up” you really are mother of the year Grace. If she suffers with anxiety as badly as she does she should know lying in bed makes it so much worse. Never mind posting it all over social media.. also get Hayden a drink he’s probably thirsty? Rather than standing by watching him dip the dummy in hose water 🤮 I’m not the biggest Lisa Jordan fan but go watch her stories & little Bowie loving life on the slide & in the pool. Poor Hayden is watching the dog in it’s own pool and Sienna is no where to be seen. it’s very sad 😞

Reactions: 22
Having trouble taking deep breaths but still managed to pick up the phone.. unlock it... turn on camera. Press selfie mode...take pic... upload to insta.

What a trooper 🥳🥳🥳🥳
She does such a disservice to anyone who actually deals with genuine anxiety. Hers is a pity party at best. It makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why is it bitchy..... Surely they can decide themselves who they want to spend time with?
Normally I’d agree that they dont have to spend time with her (or anyone in any case) but they were just with her to try on bridesmaid dresses for Graces wedding? If they can’t even have a drink with her like that then why say yes? 😂

Reactions: 2
I would guess The girls came over on Friday night to try on their dresses and they all looked fab, and Jen who was always probably the “fat” friend of the group even found her dress was too big. It was probably an awakening for Grace in that the dynamic of her friends group has changed. Jen wasn’t happy with herself and did something about it, Mags living her best life and Dominique has got her life back on track after a tit year or so. Where’s Grace at? She has everything she ever wanted but she’s one of those people who wants what everyone else has. She’s gone so far down road of her “career” she probably feels like there’s no way out. There is …. Get off social media, spend time with your kids, get your head sorted and then come back on when you are happy with who you are whatever that is.
100% agree

Reactions: 8
The dog pool.... which is fair enough but wheres the kids pool or even a fuxkin swing or slide like, not a thing in the garden for them it baffles me

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she knows or looked at the size of Jens dress and either realized or tried it on and knows it won’t look at her. Whereas 4 or 5 years ago Jen was much bigger and she much smaller.

Reactions: 5
“I’m not going to let this get the better of me so I’m gonna get up” you really are mother of the year Grace. If she suffers with anxiety as badly as she does she should know lying in bed makes it so much worse. Never mind posting it all over social media.. also get Hayden a drink he’s probably thirsty? Rather than standing by watching him dip the dummy in hose water 🤮 I’m not the biggest Lisa Jordan fan but go watch her stories & little Bowie loving life on the slide & in the pool. Poor Hayden is watching the dog in it’s own pool and Sienna is no where to be seen. it’s very sad 😞
I was thinking the exact same thing compare Lisa Jordan’s garden for her kids and graces adult beach club vibes. And where was sienna again unless the reason grace was dragged out of the bed was to mind baba because Chris is gone off to feed the chickens with sienna

Reactions: 5
You’re spot on. All that’s wrong with her is she pulled her head out of the wild flowers and got a dose of reality and she can’t handle it.
Anyone with anxiety knows is the worst thing you could do is lie about in bed, especially on the hottest day of the year. I genuinely don’t think it’s anxiety she has, it’s an inability to adult that’s her problem.

Her poor poor children. A lovely Sunday and Sienna is down in the neighbours and Hayden drinking hose water in the back garden watching the dog splash about while she claps herself on the back for getting out of bed at 4pm. She’s a joke

Reactions: 38
You’re spot on. All that’s wrong with her is she pulled her head out of the wild flowers and got a dose of reality and she can’t handle it.
Anyone with anxiety knows is the worst thing you could do is lie about in bed, especially on the hottest day of the year. I genuinely don’t think it’s anxiety she has, it’s an inability to adult that’s her problem.

Her poor poor children. A lovely Sunday and Sienna is down in the neighbours and Hayden drinking hose water in the back garden watching the dog splash about while she claps herself on the back for getting out of bed at 4pm. She’s a joke
As someone who has a family member suffering from depression, it’s pathetic watching her carry on.

Reactions: 16
*Every single time* she has a few drinks she comes on a day or two later and rambles on about this anxiety she seems to get whenever she wants a bit of a rest in bed 🙄
She has previously been advised in comments by plenty of different people that alcohol does not work well with a lot of people who suffer with their mental health. Does she listen...? No. Does Grace ever listen?.... No.
She wants a few hours in bed for her “me time” and an escape from parenting her kids and all the animals she gets that she can’t look after properly 🤦🏼‍♀️ Flicks that anxiety on like a switch

Reactions: 34
Who suffers with anxiety and manages to take a selfie of themselves looking all sad and anxious and then actively sticks it up on instagram to over 100,000 people. Get a grip like!!! She's clearly looking for sympathy. If you're anxious take a break from social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'd swear this is all part of a bigger plan for her. I can't be bothered to look back but it has been AGES since she had such bad "anxiety". As said before, it never stops her from taking freebies and doing things she wants to. She is delusional and the dress try on really put things into perspective for her. She has had no problem not posting anything for a few days at a time so she must be contractually obligated to post a certain number of times a week/day. As someone who has missed events/situations that I would have loved to be part of due to anxiety & depression - duck you Grace, you're full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Only my husband knows how my anxiety affects me, my parents don't and if you asked my family, I'm the laid back calm one of the family who is the family organiser. I'm not ashamed of how I suffer with it, but it doesn't define me and its a teeny part of me, I have my ways of coping with it, and yes sometimes its literally going to bed for a bit, but there is absolutely no way I'd be in (or want to be in) the headspace where my method of coping was to take a sad face daily mail pic and post it to 168k people.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
To be honest I like Lisa jordon , yeah she has her kids all over her feed but she’s never apart from them and is constantly running around after them and playing. Grace does sweet f all with her kids . She can barely summon up the energy to rub the cat . I call bs on the anxiety , the whole chicken thing has back fired on her and now she’s taken to the bed to sulk , also what an earlier poster said ,she got a reality check Friday night with her friends. I’d say she enjoyed being the queen bee for a while and now she’s just blahhhhhhh .

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.