Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppy23

Does she still have her cah? I unfollowed her a while ago but a pic of her wearing a horrible dress came up in suggested posts so I had a look at her page and sign of the poor cat

Igloo1877

I've just seen her walkthrough of her downstairs loo on FBG home. Nice to see she bought stuff in Debenhams when the workers were on strike and asked people not to cross the picket even online. 400 days those workers were on strike for but its grand Grace got her loo roll holder :rolleyes:
I think it was dunelm that she said they were from, said someone brought them home from the uk for & it’s a shop that’s only in the uk
I've just seen her walkthrough of her downstairs loo on FBG home. Nice to see she bought stuff in Debenhams when the workers were on strike and asked people not to cross the picket even online. 400 days those workers were on strike for but its grand Grace got her loo roll holder :rolleyes:

Madamex

VIP Member
Karlak loves those lip tints. I have read bad reviews on them though. Cheap packaging was the main issue I think.

Poshpikey

Said she wasn't in sun
Has a story post up hours before the pic of her & Sienna of walking the dog.

Grace is similar to Jo Larby in the sense the like to make out they are sallow skinned and tan easily
She was
Said she wasn't in sun
Has a story post up hours before the pic of her & Sienna of walking the dog.

Grace is similar to Jo Larby in the sense the like to make out they are sallow skinned and tan easily
She sat in her mobile home all day so she isnt lying about not being in the sun

She was

She sat in her mobile home all day so she isnt lying about not being in the sun
I actually dont know what happened there. I started to write and it ended up replying twice

Last edited:

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Yes why did she use the tomato face too🙄
I think Jen is great she has worked bloody hard and continues to do workouts and watching what she eats posting meals etc she has stuck
It all out why doesn’t some agency grab her for gods sake she has loads to offer 😕
she is with one of the agency’s jus not sure which one,