Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute hack of her in the Disney ad aside (why in God's name would they pay her of all people) that look she gave S was absolutely awful. I don't think she even realised how she looked at her, it's just second nature now.

Reactions: 8
Clearly it’s not Jen’s journey who has gone on the bridesmaid trip as she is out with her son. Must be ZenJen. Can’t see Dom fitting in with that lot!!

Reactions: 1
I am shocked. I’m home from a long weeks work, and I’m in my trackie. I look a bit crap and am going to the shop to get milk, but secretly hoping I meet no one. I have to dress up all week for work.
how she can turn the video on herself and record an ad for over 170,000 in that get up astounds me. And he’s no better.
It’s like a clip from my 600 pound life or some benefit scrounger docu

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The actual state of her. I've been wearing track or leggings for most of the past 5 months but they were always clean and washed, as was I. She is a f###en lazy slob. END OF.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t worry, I couldn’t not screenshot 😬
One is Grace’s and the other is Orlaith’s, you probably won’t be able to tell which is which though .....
This literally sums Grace up...

Reactions: 5
Tattle queries where Kara will be this weekend. All of a sudden she’s riding shot gun in the car and posted all over insta (only our second time ever seeing her in the car I think) 🙄

Reactions: 10
The whole family on a road trip so its not the bridesmaid weekend spoke of earlier.

Reactions: 3
The whole family on a road trip so its not the bridesmaid weekend spoke of earlier.
Has she set a date for the wedding yet? Would it not be a bit early to be having a bridesmaid weekend plus we have just opened up so would she not wait until things are a bit more normal.

Also is just me or is a bridesmaid weekend completely OTT when she has 2 small kids. I assume they will head off on their honeymoon for 2 weeks and leave the kids at home. It’s very selfish.

Reactions: 7
Elsewhere, looks like she's off for a bridesmaids night/weekend in the Spencer (better not be gifted) soon (could be this weekend but didn't hear).

Can't say where I heard this cos I'll be totally rumbled 😂 but we all thought Dom and her had fallen out after Greasey was doing all her wedding planning during Dom's heartache?

We were wrong cos Mags, Jen (don't know which Jen) and Dom are her bridesmaids and they're all off for the night - sorry if that's been said before, I've been off this for a while and didn't know though cos I'm blocked too 😂
@daddygoose35 this is the post where i seen about the bridesmaid night/weekend.

Don’t worry, I couldn’t not screenshot 😬
One is Grace’s and the other is Orlaith’s, you probably won’t be able to tell which is which though .....
Oh my god 😳😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm actually burning here with second hand embarrassment for grace 🙈

Reactions: 6
Oh the person who said she was going for away for a bridesmaid weekend clearly got it wrong! Probably was Grace incognito to create a stir!

Reactions: 1
That tracksuit is horrendous on her oh my god the biggest she’s ever looked how did she look at that back and think she looked presentable to upload! The thing needs a smack of an iron also! Honestly shocking no excuse to throw herself together like that for a paid ad! Also feel like cancelling my Disney plus now

The filth of the straps on Hayden’s car seat. I’m not saying she has to valet it professionally but a swipe of a wet wipe would sort 90 percent of that.

Reactions: 10
Oh the person who said she was going for away for a bridesmaid weekend clearly got it wrong! Probably was Grace incognito to create a stir!
She didn't say when though it might just be planned and that's what they heard.

I'd imagine they've gone to wexford I can't see they've paid to stay somewhere over a bank holiday weekend. I'd hope with things the way they are there won't be many freebie trips away given to bloggers.

Reactions: 6
Sienna missing again. There is no way she fits between the two car seats comfortably so she must be with her second mother again

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.