Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stick by my point of saying that grace has to have some kind of health issue going on . Her face is like a balloon and it’s not normal at all. She needs to go for a medical assessment. She clearly isn’t well.
I agree. I have a double chin no matter what weight I am, it must just be my face 🤣🤣 but she has so much swelling around her cheeks and neck it is bizarre.

Reactions: 1
I think the difference with jensjourney is that she lost over 10 stone by working hard and the plastic surgery was to actually improve her quality of life as she had so much loose skin left behind. I don't think she got them for free either did she? I know that she got a hefty discount but she actually changed her life around for the better so I don't deprive her of that.
Grace goes on a new diet weekly, stops and starts in a matter of a week and then photoshops all her pics to make herself feel better. I feel there is no comparison between the two of them. Grace could do it too, she's just too lazy to do it.

Reactions: 61
I agree. I have a double chin no matter what weight I am, it must just be my face 🤣🤣 but she has so much swelling around her cheeks and neck it is bizarre.
Hasn't she been to her doctor I'm sure she's had bloodtests done to check for thyroid or inflammatory issues if not she needs a new doctor

Reactions: 1
Ah stop she’s out in the pyjama set AGAIN... 3rd day in a row to wear the same clothes.. she’s disgusting 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
why is she in that shorts set again, its 3 days now and her hands looks scruffy.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Is she still wearing yesterday’s clothes in this mornings stories?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she really say that she is going to be a size 12 in two months......
Did she not learn from 28 lb in 28 days, like what are you on!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She makes me itchy, she's filthy, no shame, have a shower hun instead of talking shite into your phone. She just asks to be called out on here. 🤢

Reactions: 13
Does she not wash herself in the morning? She just noticed blobs of tan on her hands and arms :sick: and as for wearing the clothes again 🙈 who gardens in fecking pj's??

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did she really say that she is going to be a size 12 in two months......
Did she not learn from 28 lb in 28 days, like what are you on!!!
No she said the sample sizes are size 12 and she couldn’t drop that in two months but she will give it a go.
Its tit that places don’t stock larger size.

Reactions: 13
So if I'm taking this right, it's her friend Rebecca's allotment, not hers and she gave Grace a bit of space to grow stuff. Chickens aren't Grace's either and she's helping with them.
Is that right?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So if I'm taking this right, it's her friend Rebecca's allotment, not hers and she gave Grace a bit of space to grow stuff. Chickens aren't Grace's either and she's helping with them.
Is that right?
It appears so. But her friends knew what she meant so its ok.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she did a 3 day cleanse last week and she was "marvin" and yesterday (tuesday) she goes for lunch with the girls, and scoffs eggs benedict, and chips🙄 WHY? does she put no effort anything, and expect too magically lose weight? She makes such a show of herself posting this crap.... Also its day 3 of wearing that shorts and top, in this heat, what a smelly minger🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
€140 on new runners.
Is that right?
Pretty much. Like everything she says, once you probe a bit at all it unravels and the actual truth comes out. She's unbelievable.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think i‘ll ever understand leaving two small children in childcare to sit in a rainy allotment with my kindle.
The small days go fast and are so precious

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.