Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovelyladylumps

She got her freebie anyway! “The doctor knew me and asked would I document it and il #giftit when speaking about it!”
Unreal! I leak when I skip and run! The only running she does is to the door to see what freebies the postman is dropping off

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
AKA, im a lazy, selfish sloth, and want a break from the kids.... more "me time" is all she wants, meanwhile Kips is running after the kids, and doing the chores! The nicest day of the year, and shes like a beached whale in the bed🙄 im not buying the anxiety card Grace, if you were that bad, you wouldnt post a picture to 160k odd strangers.....more likely shes hungover, sad, sad excuse of a mother😤
Having trouble taking deep breaths but still managed to pick up the phone.. unlock it... turn on camera. Press selfie mode...take pic... upload to insta.

What a trooper 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 51

Neighbourooney

There’s literally women out here on waiting lists for years to have corrective procedures on their pelvic floor following childbirth- hi I’m one of them! This cunt literally walks straight into a free procedure that she doesn’t even need most likely. All that time talking about her crusty vag she never once mentioned bladder incontinence. I’d say she’s full on making it up. No way would you be wearing shorts for 3 days in a row if you genuinely suffered with incontinence. You just wouldn’t feel hygienic.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Lads she can't even keep up with doing the laundry she sends them to a dry cleaners, that collects and returns to your house i might add!! And yet here she is now getting fuckin chickens!!! She's starting to remind me of Kerry Katona in her early bi polar stages, she said in her autobiography that excessive buying things that she didn't even need and jumping from one thing to another all the time are all classic manic stages of bi polar disorder.

Dailychat

VIP Member
Totally random observation here but has anyone else noticed the lack of Crispy's comments under her pics? I remember when i followed her if she'd put a selfie up you'd almost be guaranteed he'd be underneath with "what a woman 😍" or something like that. Something I've noticed the last while!! Too much time on my hands I think 🤣
Maybe he's not that proud of her anymore 🤔🤔

• Haha

clickonkelly

My guess is:
The bridesmaid night didn’t go well. Jens dress was too big and Dom probably looked like a Victoria secret model and Grace had a panic attack over the way she’s gone. Nothing posted on social media no clink of the prosecco glasses, no pictures of the cheese or crackers or any spread that she put on, just ended the night early. Queue the anxiety the next day and spends the day in bed. Then she comes on today, has been back in the gym, and says that the size 16 shorts in Next didn’t fit but “they will fit and this year is her year” I’d say she’s only dying for a sponsored gastric balloon

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
As if she walked in as a paying customer and this doctor went i always follow your scabby gee stories on Instagram and am very impressed by how tactfully you speak of these issues. Please have this for free😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
I will say, her legs look nice in that photo.

Now, I'm a big girl. If I wear shorts like that (to bed) my arse cheeks get a constant airing. The hubby thinks it's a signal. They wedgie the literal fanny off me. How the FUCK did she think it was OK to wear that outside to a restaurant. Initially I laughed but the more I look the more I cringe. I'm second hand embarrassed for her. I feel like this was her attempt to be edgy and attempt to be funny and cool and jesus did it backfire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So her kids can "consent" to being in the ad but people here have said kids shouldn't choose their own clothes so therefore they are not giving their "consent" to be in the clothes they are wearing...
I totally agree with how horrible it is to see parents using their kids on Instagram for more likes, more money, more freebies! I hate it!!! But I think using the word "consent" is removing the importance of the word! A parent should have more sense and cop on to not do it. It shouldn't be up to the 2 year old child to say "I don't consent to this"... Isn't that part of your parental role? That you consent for your children?
Nobody is saying the obligation is on the children to say “I don’t consent” 😂 The ability to consent is not afforded to you when you become a legal adult and using it with respect to children is not downplaying the importance of the word. Everyone, including children have the fundamental right to consent to what happens to them. The problem is, children can’t consent because they don’t understand the concept or implications so they are relying on their parents to make decisions on their behalf and with their best interests at heart. I don’t think grace even considers this and you can see how they become performing monkeys when the phone comes out, it’s disturbing. Like you, I don’t think children should be trotted out on social media to perform in ads when they have absolutely no concept of the fact it will be broadcast to tens of thousands of people with no thought or consideration from the parents as to how that will affect them. That comes back to consent, they can’t consent cause they don’t understand it so the parent shouldn’t be invading their privacy like that. Keep them off the gram until they are old enough to make their own decisions and consider the potential implications.

Edit to add: I always wonder if someone followed you around all day and took pics of you stuffing your face in the morning with breakfast, a pic of you in your school uniform, a pic of you getting frustrated, a pic of you in the bath (even if your bits were covered) and posted it to tens of thousands of people, wouldn’t you feel violated? Why do we accept this from influencers with their kids. Just because they kids don’t have the awareness doesn’t mean it’s not a violation. The kids aren’t their property. It’s disturbing how normalised it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Aoma

Chatty Member
Does she pay for anything? Like genuine question 😂
She’s as greedy as they come..I can’t imagine not working for anything I have, I just couldn’t be handed everything for nothing and feel comfortable about it.
Her kids birthday cakes, her kids clothes, her furniture for her house, her free skincare, hair and beauty products and a free make up case to put them in. Even free body wash for the times she’s actually bothered to have a shower! Her free dinners and take away vouchers, her free hair styling tools and haircuts, her free fake tan, free jewelry, free outfits and free shoes. Free coffee machines and free coffee. Free Hoover to Hoover the house she doesn’t even clean herself. Free clothes for her fella and overnight bags that cost €400! Free Sky and Disney+ subscription. And now a free course of treatment worth €2,500?! It’s just mental.
And at the end of the day we wonder how she has no brand loyalty? She was going wild for Terror’s fake tan and “stocked up” on it in Penney’s last week and then had an AD up 2 days ago for a different fake tan! Can’t keep up with her because she just takes, takes and takes! You’ll hear her raving about a brand, blink and she’ll be onto the next one and how “ubbbsessed” she is with each and every one of them!
How is it a way to live? How is it something to instill in your kids as they grow up? Those two kids grow up with a mother who would rather sit in the rain reading a kindle while they’re shipped off for 5 days a week, and then when they’re at home on the weekends that’s when their mam decides to do some “work” in her office for hours on end! I don’t know how she does it, she obviously has zero moral compass, but it is SO clear where her priorities lie. The sooner this Insta bubble burst and she lands flat on her arse with the biggest wake up call the better 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Mslittlechat

Very strange that she hasn't shown the chickens alright!!
Maybe she respects their privacy and realises they can’t give their consent for their mundane life to be filmed and shared with strangers.
She may consider applying this logic to her poor unfortunate kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Noseyhun91

Little recap for anyone who’s missed out.
Did an ad for foreo skincare which she “absolutely loves” and costs over €400 cause ya know it’s such a barg! Another dull ad she did was for haribo jellies and her favourite was the jellie rings cause her engagement ring doesn’t fit anymore so she just replaced it with that for now while she waits to see if she’s gifted a new one. Manky fingers crossed for you grace! 🤞🏽🤞🏽 Went to Wexford Sunday/Monday cause “it’s me happy place” stayed for what seemed like a whole day then came back home with just crisps left the kids with nanny Anne cause ya know “I needed some me time and me gee was ah me.”Cara wrecked the garden but the thing is always looking in bits anyway so why not just blame the dog for her being a lazy slob! Kids back home after 2 days with nanny and puts up an emosh post about how much she loves her kids and loves watching them grow everyday but basically turned into a post about hay hay!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Mslittlechat

HOLD ON

the dr knew her?! Like the dr follows her randomly on insta?!

Also - the dr asked would she like to document and share it, so from now on it will say #gifted for transparency. That’s so sly and ironically untransparent. Why didn’t she say - so we agreed I will get it for free, I won’t be paying for this treatment. She just says as an aside - I’ll be putting #gifted on... sly scabby yoke

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Neighbourooney

Bought a coup, sitting on her hoop ❤
She’s a fucking wagon.

Exactly! I wanted a poxy ostrich for years when I was small - I’m not going to bloody buy one!!
Get an allotment for your ostrich hun 🤣🤣 live your best life and don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t get your ostrich xo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
‘This is what happens when you go to lunch with a pregnant girl’.............
No it doesn’t, you would have got the churros anyway hun 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Id say she just throws out the dirty bed clothes and buys new ones when needed so she probably hasn't time for anything like that. 🤣
Can we remember the time she got that free cleaning from the company and showed us her dirty pillows that was honestly the most vile thing I’ve seen on Instagram to the point it’s still ingrained in my memory 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Skinner

VIP Member
Mia Dunphy is on IrelandAM now talking about the benefits of growing your own veg.
Grace must have been unavailable for the interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 41