Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meoulpal

VIP Member
Big changes in these photos
All three girls have gone through life changing things
Break ups domestic abuse weight loss pregnancy buying houses covid pandemics and plenty more

Top ones when grace got engaged
Bottoms ones this month
Grace has her own house two beautiful kids a fiancé a cat a dog chickens an allotment and a wonderful life but she looks
Terrible sad now
Sorry I’m all for the annoying grace posts but this is just body shaming . The top photo was 2018 we are now 2021. Like many of us she’s fatter after lockdown with another baby don’t be an asshole

Reactions: 41

Cpeople

VIP Member
A new level of lazyness!! She's that lazy she can't even squeeze her own box!! I'm waiting for the gastric band #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 40

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sorry guyyz I tauh that ‘free range chickens’ meant dat dey are free to roam and dah dey didn’t need daily minding x
My heart (though 30% bigger) was in deh righ place doh and kips is proud x

• Haha

Neighbourooney

I’ve wanted them forever- literally means nothing!!! I wanted a Bengal fucking tiger when I was 5 or 6. Wanting something doesn’t mean we SHOULD get it.

• Haha
“It’s time Sienna took control of her style” sorry, what?! She’s like 4?!

also “I love jumpsuits, they are so easy to wear”. Calm down grace, the baby is wearing it not you 😂

it’s been said lots of times before, so uncomfortable to watch children being used as cash cows when they can’t consent or understand what they are doing. Probably think they are having fun with mammy but no they are being trotted out in an attempt to save her tanking “career”

• Heart
  • Haha

Bonne Femme

let’s not bring diabetes into the conversation please.Throwing that around is cruel and harmful to those who live with type 1 diabetes, which is an autoimmune disease not caused by weight/diet/lifestyle. Thanks.

not trying to derail the thread or moderate what anyone else is saying but it is tremendously upsetting to people who live with or care for someone with type 1 diabetes
That’s fair enough but I’m sure poster was talking about type 2 diabetes which is brought on by lifestyle choices. Two different things so I don’t really see your point 🤷🏽‍♀️

Kellsb13

Mother hen herself... can’t cook, can’t clean, can’t mind her dog, or her kids, can’t keep up walking, “swimming”, keho, yoga, piss pot banging etc etc buuuuuuuttttt she’s always wanted chickens 🤣 Next she’ll be sitting in the one spot so long she’ll be laying eggs herself 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Only my husband knows how my anxiety affects me, my parents don't and if you asked my family, I'm the laid back calm one of the family who is the family organiser. I'm not ashamed of how I suffer with it, but it doesn't define me and its a teeny part of me, I have my ways of coping with it, and yes sometimes its literally going to bed for a bit, but there is absolutely no way I'd be in (or want to be in) the headspace where my method of coping was to take a sad face daily mail pic and post it to 168k people.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I would guess The girls came over on Friday night to try on their dresses and they all looked fab, and Jen who was always probably the “fat” friend of the group even found her dress was too big. It was probably an awakening for Grace in that the dynamic of her friends group has changed. Jen wasn’t happy with herself and did something about it, Mags living her best life and Dominique has got her life back on track after a shit year or so. Where’s Grace at? She has everything she ever wanted but she’s one of those people who wants what everyone else has. She’s gone so far down road of her “career” she probably feels like there’s no way out. There is …. Get off social media, spend time with your kids, get your head sorted and then come back on when you are happy with who you are whatever that is.
You’re spot on. All that’s wrong with her is she pulled her head out of the wild flowers and got a dose of reality and she can’t handle it.
Anyone with anxiety knows is the worst thing you could do is lie about in bed, especially on the hottest day of the year. I genuinely don’t think it’s anxiety she has, it’s an inability to adult that’s her problem.

Her poor poor children. A lovely Sunday and Sienna is down in the neighbours and Hayden drinking hose water in the back garden watching the dog splash about while she claps herself on the back for getting out of bed at 4pm. She’s a joke

freethe40foot1

I know lots of people have issues with these floggers Using their kids in ads But when I saw Lisa Jordans girls in her recent Penney’s ad at least they looked like they were having a good time. They always seem to be off as a whole family and not abandoning some family members
Lisa Jordan is one of the most exploitive of the huns. Her kids have zero privacy. They are all disgusting, orlaith exploiting her sick children, grace and her neglected kids, Rachael Gorey and even the style fairy who shares her kids all the time. None of these children have consented and their images will be out there for ever.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Im really irritated with the whole anxiety thing and Grace isn't the only one pissing me off. Their anxiety never seems to get in the way of accepting freebies, having nights/days out?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Mehbah

Bought a coup, sitting on her hoop ❤
She’s a fucking wagon.

I’ve wanted them forever- literally means nothing!!! I wanted a Bengal fucking tiger when I was 5 or 6. Wanting something doesn’t mean we SHOULD get it.
Exactly! I wanted a poxy ostrich for years when I was small - I’m not going to bloody buy one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

HumphreyB

VIP Member
wouldn’t surprise me if this was grace with a fake page commenting on her own pictures! Or maybe mags cause they must be smoking some serious crack If they think grace has so much “confidence” putting up realistic pics when 9/10 pics are photoshopped to bits!
I HATE the term "real women" Can I only be a real woman if im a certain size?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Ah stop she’s out in the pyjama set AGAIN... 3rd day in a row to wear the same clothes.. she’s disgusting 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36