Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say, her legs look nice in that photo.

Now, I'm a big girl. If I wear shorts like that (to bed) my arse cheeks get a constant airing. The hubby thinks it's a signal. They wedgie the literal fanny off me. How the duck did she think it was OK to wear that outside to a restaurant. Initially I laughed but the more I look the more I cringe. I'm second hand embarrassed for her. I feel like this was her attempt to be edgy and attempt to be funny and cool and jesus did it backfire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I will say, her legs look nice in that photo.

Now, I'm a big girl. If I wear shorts like that (to bed) my arse cheeks get a constant airing. The hubby thinks it's a signal. They wedgie the literal fanny off me. How the duck did she think it was OK to wear that outside to a restaurant. Initially I laughed but the more I look the more I cringe. I'm second hand embarrassed for her. I feel like this was her attempt to be edgy and attempt to be funny and cool and jesus did it backfire.
I’m exactly the same, the thought of wearing tjem
To a restaurant and sitting on a leather seat 😂 I’d feel naked

Reactions: 7
Ok. I had a look. They are NOT in the pj's section, they are actual shorts! I honestly thought they were pj's 😂However she hasn't a clue about styling, and looks a state!

Reactions: 4
The one time Grace posts something AF that I like and I click on the link and OF COURSE it doesn’t work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Big changes in these photos
All three girls have gone through life changing things
Break ups domestic abuse weight loss pregnancy buying houses covid pandemics and plenty more

Top ones when grace got engaged
Bottoms ones this month
Grace has her own house two beautiful kids a fiancé a cat a dog chickens an allotment and a wonderful life but she looks
Terrible sad now

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Break ups domestic abuse weight loss pregnancy buying houses covid pandemics and plenty more

Bottoms ones this month
Grace has her own house two beautiful kids a fiancé a cat a dog chickens an allotment and a wonderful life but she looks
Terrible sad now
Wow Jen looks unbelievable I just started following her the other day so hadn’t really seen any before pictures yet but FairPlay to her

Reactions: 2

Bottoms ones this month
Terrible sad now
Sorry I’m all for the annoying grace posts but this is just body shaming . The top photo was 2018 we are now 2021. Like many of us she’s fatter after lockdown with another baby don’t be an asshole

Reactions: 41
Someone commented earlier and it was a very valid point, she goes in full throttle on a Monday morning to a food/exercise plan and restricts herself so much she is binging by the Friday night, and full of regret (*anxiehee) by Sunday and can’t get up. She has all the right people I don’t know why she hasn’t figured that out. The gym every day is too much for a starting point for a woman who spends most of her days on her outdoor hammock, couch or bed. And the gym everyday is no good if you are eating all the freebie food bits that arrive as opposed to saying no or asking it to go to someone else, just until you get your self into the swing of it. Anyone who has tried to lose weight or improve their food knows that the biggest part of it is head space , and after 5-6 decent days in a row I’m flying but it could take me 6 months to get my head into that space. We’ve had 28 in 28 (#NeverForget), keho, slimming world, food plans, PT plans, gyms, bikes, yoga,
Matching the steps with Jen - (which again isn’t a reasonable starting point if your steps to date are only from being at home laying around) - obviously chris isn’t in a healthy mind set either, I just think the way she is going is every new plan on Mondays is gone by Friday and she’s comfort eating the weekend , she will be a very sad girl coming nearer her wedding which is a pity but there is just this unexplainable laziness that seems to prevent her caring for more than a few days

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok. I had a look. They are NOT in the pj's section, they are actual shorts! I honestly thought they were pj's 😂However she hasn't a clue about styling, and looks a state!
The shoes are hideous. So bad.
the shirt over is awful too. This was a big fail

Reactions: 6
Sorry I’m all for the annoying grace posts but this is just body shaming . The top photo was 2018 we are now 2021. Like many of us she’s fatter after lockdown with another baby don’t be an asshole
I’m body shaming i simply went to the photos of when she got engaged to the photos now
I have stated that’s lots went in with all three girls in that time including pregnancy and the pandemic
No need to call me an asshole I’m saying she’s not happy in her self she her self has said she is not happy all she talks about weight and weigh loss maybe if she embraces her new shape things would be different

Reactions: 16

Bottoms ones this month
Terrible sad now
Not to derail but jens journey has had numerous plastic surgeries and Dominique nugent pretty much said she went into disordered eating after her breakup. Let’s not vindicate this as the picture of health when it isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I don’t think any of us here would body shame Grace if she didn’t constantly post dangerous fad diets & then photoshop her photos! She has impressionable younger women following her so if she’s happy with her shape she should embrace it and show body positivity. But she doesn’t! If she wants to lose weight she doesn’t need to post that all over her insta, she could do it in private, in a healthy way & let the results speak for themselves. She would get so much more engagement & respect from followers just by being honest!

Reactions: 10
Rcac
Not to derail but jens journey has had numerous plastic surgeries and Dominique nugent pretty much said she went into disordered eating after her breakup. Let’s not vindicate this as the picture of health when it isn’t.
exactly Jen got tons of free surgery’s. not exactly comparable when you get the avoca clinic to give it all from free. She’s still rough looking anyways.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Exactly
It’s not a fair comparison
Edit to add women are all different and we shouldn’t be comparing anyway

Reactions: 10
Rcac

exactly Jen got tons of free surgery’s. not exactly comparable when you get the avoca clinic to give it all from free. She’s still rough looking anyways.
I worry about how she really is mentally. The fear she had about abridesmaid dress not fitting really showed how insecure she is. All that weight loss and surgery to still not have worked on your self esteem or body image is a shame.

Reactions: 7
I stick by my point of saying that grace has to have some kind of health issue going on . Her face is like a balloon and it’s not normal at all. She needs to go for a medical assessment. She clearly isn’t well.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.