Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the person who said she was going for away for a bridesmaid weekend clearly got it wrong! Probably was Grace incognito to create a stir!
No to be fair they said maybe this weekend or soon, when she got the car cleaned it soundd more like a trip with the family. I was saying poor Loki and then she wants chickens too and weekends away but still wants all the animals.

Reactions: 4
Ah she has to be pregnant guys... that or on steroids. She looks so bloated and unwell. I hope she realises people arent commenting on her weight to fat shame her, it's because we've followed her since her 6am workout days and it's like watching an old friend completely lose themselves after having kids. It's just bizarre to see someone who used to bang on about health so much go in the complete other direction.

Reactions: 14
Ah she has to be pregnant guys... that or on steroids. She looks so bloated and unwell. I hope she realises people arent commenting on her weight to fat shame her, it's because we've followed her since her 6am workout days and it's like watching an old friend completely lose themselves after having kids. It's just bizarre to see someone who used to bang on about health so much go in the complete other direction.
Sorry she just oozes greed

Reactions: 15
Sienna missing again. There is no way she fits between the two car seats comfortably so she must be with her second mother again
Hayden first, Cara shown second and oh wait poor Sienna doesn’t even get shown third - is the poor child even with them ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have to agree that’s the first thing that came
Into my head as well there’s no way she’d fit in the middle of 2 baby seats in the back seat! Should the dog not be restrained properly as well

Reactions: 7
I have to agree that’s the first thing that came
Into my head as well there’s no way she’d fit in the middle of 2 baby seats in the back seat! Should the dog not be restrained properly as well
What car does she have?? Maybe it’s a 7 seater and poor Sienna is in the boot!! My personal pet peeve but Hayden should still be rear facing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Family movie night when shes away for the weekend?? She's never looked more like waynetta in that tracksuit. And hogging the bowl of pop corn from the rest of them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Don’t worry, I couldn’t not screenshot 😬
One is Grace’s and the other is Orlaith’s, you probably won’t be able to tell which is which though .....
🤣🤣🤣 I cannot get over the hack of that!! Imagine her on the blower to her poor mother: 'Ye Ma, made a luvly sammich earlier. Goh sent some free ham. Ah ye know Ma hun... just trun ih on a slice a chebahha and den scahhered a few lumps a Calveeha over ih. Had a few cheeky crips on de siede den. Was masso. Kips sed he was real proud a me an all'

• Haha
Reactions: 73
What car does she have?? Maybe it’s a 7 seater and poor Sienna is in the boot!! My personal pet peeve but Hayden should still be rear facing!!
I though she had a Tiguan which is only a 5 seater. I had to sit in between two car seats in an emergency recently for five mins and it was awful and I am a size 10 so I can’t imagine grace doing it.

Reactions: 4
If I turned up to work with dirty unironed clothes and my hair looking like its not seen a brush since Christmas, I would be sent home to straighten myself out. Not that I would, now dont get me wrong I would maybe do that in the evening when I get home and put my comfies on but I wouldn't leave the house like that.
Has no pride in herself.
I know Chris is proud of her and her friends know what she means but my friends would line up to give me a steel toe cap in the ass. I dont think she has proper friends just enablers blowing smoke up hers!
Another tit show week from grace. The chickens just something else for Chris to look after. I wanted so I got, great mentally to teach your kids.
Shes too lazy to look after them, she can't even look after herself. Not a chance shes gonna go up and down there numerous times a day to tend to them, it would disturb her me time and saying hours!
That tiny coop will need to be moved around alot, so if grace was planning on using her allotment to grow stuff as well as keep the chickens she may forget it. I really do hope the proper research was done and she knows the work they entail, its not a case of just buying them and collecting eggs. My parents have kept around 30 chickens for the past 20years or so and the coop cleaning is definitely one of the worst jobs I can think on. Also I hope there's protection in those allotments against foxes, cos some morning after shes not bothered to do the drive to lock them in the night before shel just be left with feathers. Zen Jen will have some job finding them if they go missing.
Time she grew up and took responsibility for her self her house her kids and her animals.
And by the looks of it her house is empty for the weekend, but its ok shes only told 168,000 people, well bots, absolute bell end!
Sorry for the long post.

Reactions: 27
On her FGBhome acc there's a woman calling another commenter out as a "troll" and a "bully" for disagreeing with her about Chicken Gate.

A leaf STRAIGHT out of the Grace Mongey handbook.

Reactions: 11
On her FGBhome acc there's a woman calling another commenter out as a "troll" and a "bully" for disagreeing with her about Chicken Gate.

A leaf STRAIGHT out of the Grace Mongey handbook.
To be fair thou I actually think that person is a new follower with an actual account and is quite innocent to the ways of grace therefore thinks she’s an earthly mother type who will share this with her kids it was completely wrong of the fake account to call her unhinged like that’s an insult and if some random person said that to me I’d absolutely go off on one!!

The thing is genuine followers get blocked so people have no choice but to set up another account to say anything to grace. I can't even like any comments calling her out on stuff coz I know she'll block my account. I don't follow her BTW that's long gone.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.