Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace. Stop filming your kids in the bath. They will hate you when they are older.

That site might be one of the ones that was down today there was hundreds affected with some outage or something.

Reactions: 6
I will never, ever understand why parents shill their children for money and/or likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly if some version of "my friends know what I meant and Krisps is proud of me" doesn't feature in the next thread title, then what even is the point 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly if some version of "my friends know what I meant and Krisps is proud of me" doesn't feature in the next thread title, then what even is the point 🤷🏼‍♀️
an early thread suggestion: spouts her shite out loud but krisps is proud, chickens on the scene but her friends know what she means

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Imagine coming along and seeing this one lying in your field taking photos of herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God she looks terrible in that post . Are all the people in her circle seriously telling her “ yes grace , wear that . You look amazing “ . They dress does absolutely nothing for her , nothing.

Reactions: 11
Shes some dope. Wildflowers me hole 🤣🤣🤣 shes actually an embarrassment you'd think she'd double check these things before posting. Wonder will she delete the comments telling her she's wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah here can she not come up with something new?!? :rolleyes:
View attachment 609773
The less I stress about materialistic things in life - has a house crammed with stuff and has multiples of the same (expensive) products

I find joy in being outside - is mostly seen sitting inside

Homemade coffee - constantly buys takeaway coffees but not from the shop she's a #ba for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Where’s that pic up? Can’t see that on her pics just the one standing at the field? That’s a better one than the other one actually
I think it’s from last year! Recycling content ideas

Reactions: 6
The only thing is that there’s so many people (all genuine accounts by the looks of it) pointing out to her that they’re not wild flowers, that she won’t be able to delete all of them. I’d say she will play the stupid ‘ah you know wha I mean’ card

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.