Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kvest

What did she expect was going to happen when you’re taking photos in a busy city…
I used to have to shoot content with this utter cunt and she'd always pout like this and throw huge tantrums about people being in it IN THE MIDDLE OF CENTRAL LONDON. I wanted to knock that disgusting entitled look off her ugly face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

luxybee

Posting on behalf of a friend who doesn’t have tattle, she came across Irums profile on the explore page and saw this post and just had to respond. She doesn’t even care if Erim blocks her when she reads on here LOL but yeah that post was ridiculous and I’m sure there are dozens of negative reactions she’d never acknowledge. She’ll just delete and block people who stood up to her and post a shitty quote about projection and shit

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15

tattle420

VIP Member
find it so rude when people tag a company and then shit on them in the same story. what's the purpose of tagging bindas and saying their food is shit, erim? who the fuck do you think you are

• Heart
Reactions: 15

kvest

Erim looks like a thumb next to Elwa.

They look like quinceañera gowns. Great and beautiful for those type of events but what do they have to do with Erim's personal instagram brand? Proof she has no creative direction with her content and honestly takes any work she can get.

There are so many popular asian bridal businesses that used to work with her that do not anymore like Bibi London. Those businesses make more sense for her personal IG brand. Does she not work with all those businesses she used to work with back in 2019 because of her reputation in the industry? She seems to only get gigs in Bham/Manchester for super random brands
I only worked with her at the job she got fired at for selling clothes on Depop so I can't really speak to the Asian bridal stuff. However, she was such an absolute nightmare on set that it's unsurprising to hear people hate her for her behavior on other shoots. It's truly beyond what anyone would consider as normal and courteous. She is despicable.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

luxybee

Nothing related to miss crab queen, but just wanted to send hugs to everyone who’s been affected by Sidhu’s passing.

I’m not Indian, but I am dating one and Sidhu’s music has been a staple in their household and any gatherings I’ve been to. Although, I may not understand the lyrics of his songs I enjoyed listening to them.

I’ve been learning about his work and all the great things he’s done for his community these past couple of days so I just wanted to spread some love during this difficult time for most of my Punjabi sisters and brothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Y'all I know this is a forum that exposes fake influencers and stuff but I do think princess does deserve some credit for what she has achieved and what she does.

She's taken the resources that she has been 'blessed' with (dad's wealth, knowledge etc) and tried to make something out of it (ByErim). Is it working atm? 🤷‍♀️, who knows. But at least she's building something and taking risks. Something that most of us wouldn't consider doing. Also by being an influencer she initially built her following through fashion and beauty. Again she took the resources that she was blessed with and made something of it. I know a few sisters out there on social media who are pretty but wouldn't make a living as an influencer the same way Erim or some other famous influencers are based on their looks, and now she is being a 'role model' for the younger generation so that they can look up to someone. I question what she posts sometimes and think is that actually suitable for the role model image that you're trying to portray or is that Erim living her life. I think she should have a public account for her role model/sikhi/sister/ad gifted thing and a private one just for her close circle, people who she actually trusts like dad, brother, uni mates etc and post whatever you want, at least then we cannot judge you for what you're portraying.

But the points raised on this forum for example of fat shaming and hiring friends/workers for £2 p/h that's wrong and should be brought up. However if we look at the richest men/women on this earth. I can name a few who have exploited people for their own benefit/success. Even ourselves, as members secretly I bet we can all provide an example of when we have exploited people for own gain. It's life, we're humans. We make mistakes I guess that's one of the downsides of having a following on social media though that you're in the spotlight.

As for the point of princess selling her PR Merch on Depop, I think it is actually quite clever. Didn't someone mention on this forum that she is a fan of Kim Kardashian, before Kim got famous with her s** tape, she used to be Paris Hilton's assistant, one of the roles she used to do was clean her wardrobe and sell the stuff on eBay, as a result other celebs started to acknowledge her and that's how she started to get her name out prior to the whole s** scandal and stuff, I'm pretty sure as well she would buy stuff before they came into fashion using her dad's credit card and then sell them online and pay her dad back plus interest. But one thing that Kim has done, is she's credited Paris for her career. Which is humbling, is this something that Erim would do though 🤷‍♀️, who knows?

Either way my point is, yes Erim does somethings wrong, she has some traits that could be dropped. But she's human as we all are and we make mistakes and learn from them. I do give her praise for being clever at times, and I do think sometimes on here we do say some harsh things which are really not required. Does that make us feel any better/bigger what we are doing? I don't think it does.

Sorry for the long post y'all it's the time of the month 🤦‍♀️ and my emotions are all over the place, but when I do see something that's wrong or inappropriate I will raise it, but then if I do see someone doing something right I will actually give credit to them.

(PS. Erim, don't f**k up now this is probably the first time someone is saying something nice about you on here and defending you in some aspects, do not post anything dumb, or you doing something stupid or inappropriate. Otherwise we'll raise it on here)
You have overlooked her creating a product that's untested, has reports (and evidence) of it making people's hair fall out - a product that is essentially her modus operandi. Plus she deletes people's negative reviews of her oil - and then floods Trust Pilot with paid positive reviews. That's not clever in any way shape or form: it's deceit and her making money in a very underhand manner. At least with brands like Fable and Mane, Gisou etc. they are professional, their founders are intelligent, have experience in beauty, they address any product concerns and have full transparency over what goes into their product, have genuine reviews and the right people working on their formulations.
She doesn't even take responsibility for - what is in essence - a dangerous product, nor does she have full transparency over who tested it, where and when the product certification was made etc. I can understand your post - a few threads back I was of a similar opinion, however, she is a narcissist who preys on vulnerable young men and women's insecurities online by pretending to care about them, that she's their Internet big sister, about people who grew up without mothers all to flog her untested oil - then she drops them when she cannot make money from them or has no use for them - see that useless Facebook group she used to have (which was full of young women and her dad - for some bizarre reason).
The mistakes she is making are having a very serious impact on other people - especially those who use her untested product - and she is too far gone to rectify them because she is not taking responsibility for her product's part in that. Their hair falls out, their scalp health is disrupted and a loss of hair (in men and women) often results in low self-esteem etc. because sometimes your hair doesn't grow back or look as healthy as before and that itself is crushing. She misleads people by insinuating that her hair oil is the reason why she has 'nice hair' - there's receipts in the Wiki of her using Olaplex, another hair oil, undergoing laser hair removal surgery and even her admitting she fried her natural hair - those flyaways are a dead giveaway (it's not baby hair; it's heat-damaged hair). She doesn't mention things like genetics, stress, hormones, age etc. impacting hair health unless someone explicitly asks her. She also lies about being born hairless, saying how it's a blessing from God to be so when she's from a religious community whose identity and pride is in having unshorn hair, and where young women from her religion struggle with keeping their kesh and conforming to Eurocentric standards of beauty.
In spite of these reviews, she's still not reformulated her hair oil or decided to put it through product trials or testing, instead she's bringing out a scalp scrub, shampoo and conditioner - which shows that she doesn't care about her so-called flagship product, people's skin health or her customers' well-being. She's looking for an easy way to be famous and make a few quid while she's at it.
How is it that so many people on these threads are from different countries, ethnic backgrounds, faiths and of differing age groups see Irum for what she is? That itself says a lot about Irum as a person and her unscrupulous behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 13
9AD3AB22-45A1-4A85-BEB2-C1E8E77659A4.jpeg

So basically, this story is erim talking about people not knowing what hard work is anymore and then proceeding to emphasise the fact that she was working at 14. First of all, we shouldn’t be trying to normalise working at 14 erim - 14 is still a child. Secondly, not everyone has the same definition of hard work or success. Some people value things other than a career in life and have a job purely to make a living and that’s absolutely ok. But it’s just rich coming from someone that doesn’t really appear to be working any harder than the next person. Most people these days are working bloody hard, especially as prices in every aspect of our lives are sky rocketing. A very tone deaf thing to say considering in this climate, people are literally skipping meals in order to get by. But there’s nothing hard work can’t achieve 👍🏽
Not everyone is afforded the same opportunities either. It’s not as black and white as this. Lol.

• Haha
  • Angry

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Cigarettes and hookah don’t smell the same…?
i don't smoke or drink and being in any kind of smoke regardless of if its coming from a cig, hookah or a j, it's all nasty as hell to me? and she constantly claims to not smoke whilst always hanging out in hookah lounges in that smoke so why complain about cig smoke in paris?

Oh my goodness. This is very weird. Firstly, why is it important for Erim to announce every mundane, insignificant detail in her stories? Like no one cares who the hell you’re sat next to in a restaurant and if you were in the moment, truly enjoying yourself, I really don’t think you’d pay that much attention to who was sat at the table next to you, or maybe that’s just me?
Secondly, she has to nearly always make a point of getting ‘unwanted’ attention from people. Like I bet these men weren’t even creepy, she just likes to tell people that she gets stared at cus she’s such an enchanting thing of beauty that men can’t help themselves but fixate on her beautiful face🙄. Cringe.View attachment 1267253
she went all the way to paris just to complain about everything

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Thread title credits go to @wafflesnwings

If anyone would like to do a recap, please go ahead. There is so much she has done that I can’t think of everything 😭

For anyone wondering why she is called a crab queen. She once said that the Punjabi community have a “crab” mentality where they look down at others (idk what that’s got to do with crabs). So, erim being the crab queen is self explanatory 🦀

Also, erim has managed to remove the threads from google search but we still get more engagement than her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Some ideas: (was feeling a bit creative 😂)
Erim Kaur #9 Complains and complains, but doesn't realise that she's the human version of a migraine
Erim Kaur #9 My life is far from easy, all I do is take pics of my feet and whenever I'm on a balcony
Erim Kaur #9 My hair looks like plastic, but trust me sis, my untested hair oil that I use is fantastic
Erim Kaur #9 Lies and lies, no wonder she looks dead behind the eyes!

• Haha
  • Wow

beans01

Chatty Member
I’ve been looking at these three oils. I was unfortunate to buy ms crabby oil and made me lose lots of hair.
894EE094-E8F6-459E-8570-11811D08DF80.jpeg

straight away you see from byerim
1. It splatters due to cheap bottle
2 how watered down the ‘oil’ actually is.

this is literally a few minutes later.
DCAAA070-3172-49EC-B480-59F2817FC849.jpeg

clearly made of cheaper ingredients/combo of oils are watered down massively.

Il leave it for few hours and see what it looks like later and post a photo if anyone wants to see.
I was just intruiged as two of these oils are fraction of price and feel more luxury then byerim.

byerim oil is Very watery compared to other two. I use same size amount, other two expanded but oil distributes the same, whereas byerim filters out the ingredients that have filtered it heavily.

76657736-DF81-4F18-9B9D-7076F912C861.png

558639DE-6B35-4087-A983-83FAFCA57BFF.png

erim, give it a rest. Stop blaming everything on not having a mum to teach you.
All you are doing is shading your grandmother in the process at the same time, you know, the one you pretend made the oil with you ….

Last edited:
  • Haha

watermel

Desperate trampy beg. What’s the need to document and share this with her followers? A majority/minority of her audience happen to be ‘school children’ as she so openly shares their ‘reviews’ to her stories. She sexualises everything, such a desperado, absolutely 0 self respect or awareness of underaged followers. I have never come across a CEO/businesswoman who shares such derogatory updates. Like what the fuck? :/ weirdo. FYI Eric your toes are disgusting, ugly and like sausage rolls so yh best keep them hidden crabby, but we all know you can’t coz you love attention lmao

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12