Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t need to see different angles of you in that same balcony… seriously find some better content
1389714D-DD2D-4228-AF86-15160B352BAC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure it was fake 😂😂
You have to be right!! She would be flexing it hard if she still had it imp

incoming stories about her vca any day now.........................
Hahaha YES! can't wait for this!

We don’t need to see different angles of you in that same balcony… seriously find some better contentView attachment 1454071
And her dad took this? Someone wrote on her how creepy it is her dad takess all these seductive photos of her and YES. I'm close to my dad but this is plain weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erim Kaur #9 Daddy takes seductive pictures of me, ugh being an influencer isn’t easy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Some ideas: (was feeling a bit creative 😂)
Erim Kaur #9 Complains and complains, but doesn't realise that she's the human version of a migraine
Erim Kaur #9 My life is far from easy, all I do is take pics of my feet and whenever I'm on a balcony
Erim Kaur #9 My hair looks like plastic, but trust me sis, my untested hair oil that I use is fantastic
Erim Kaur #9 Lies and lies, no wonder she looks dead behind the eyes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Erim Kaur #9 Complains and complains, but doesn't realise that she's the human version of a migraine
Erim Kaur #9 My life is far from easy, all I do is take pics of my feet and whenever I'm on a balcony
Erim Kaur #9 My hair looks like plastic, but trust me sis, my untested hair oil that I use is fantastic
I love these 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I love these! Especially the last 3! 👌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Erim Kaur #9 Daddy takes seductive pictures of me, ugh being an influencer isn’t easy
Always Love your thread suggestions 😂🤣

Hear she still banging on about the chav newspaper article.

Numbskull playing tactics. We post the truth she feels the need to rectify her bullshit.

A: The sun aka the Chav paper goes in details provided by herself. Notice how she says its not the sun's fault or the PR's fault? She can't exactly blame them for the information she handed over. Obviously who expects a paper like the sun to do the checks like The Financial Times?.

B: As rabbit thinks she's the most intellectual person in the world she wasn't counting on other people having the knowledge to see through her and give her viewers facts rather than her bullshit.

C: I didn't know a newspaper would automatically presume you own the apartment. Information was provided by herself to portray a larger Image than actual as we all know she likes to falsely inflate every substance/ context.

D: True business people know it requires 3 years of accounts to obtain a mortgage through a Ltd company.

E: She has stated she owned the apartment. However evidence of that has gone.

She is one diluded individual. Doesn't she get that she sounds even thicker when she tries to defend herself with even more bullshit.

I'm dumbfound she actually has a degree?

When the article came out she took great pride in showing off that her company is worth 2.1 million. Only recently she feels the need to correct her bullshit as truth got out hence the need to be transparent now or risk losing the majority of her following.

Her brain must be the size of a baked bean!

Trolltickler.
SHE RENTS THE APARTMENT. I hate the way she embellishes like a full on psycho. This is her trying to compete with other brown females on insta with less followers but good engagement, who legit have lots of properties who are self made, I follow a few, you can’t just lie and take shortcuts into this. Takes one land registry search and companies house check to show you this crabs net value. We all know you’re a full on liar Erim so delusional

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Always Love your thread suggestions 😂🤣

SHE RENTS THE APARTMENT. I hate the way she embellishes like a full on psycho. This is her trying to compete with other brown females on insta with less followers but good engagement, who legit have lots of properties who are self made, I follow a few, you can’t just lie and take shortcuts into this. Takes one land registry search and companies house check to show you this crabs net value. We all know you’re a full on liar Erim so delusional

Her main priority is advertising that her company is successful and her product is top notch.

Like I said she claims to have got the article and fixed by unless I'm going blind is still says 2.1 million...

I would have never given a figure like that falsely about a business I owned however proving your business is successful makes people enticed to the product thinking it grows bum fluff with the first splash...

So what exactly is her point regarding the atricle being corrected? Can anyone expand?

Reactions: 3
Shes been sneaky and never mentioned shes renting or a homeowner for that fact. We figured it out ourselves in previous threads coz we know sis would be bragging about it and going on about her mortgage etc. Shes just letting her followers assume she owns it. Also when she announced she moved out, she was referring to it as her flat/apartment... also notice the hashtag she used #firstflat - if that isn't tryna to imply its your own flat, I don't know what is. Hence why the journalist also assumed she owns it. She constantly lies anyway.... where is the mention below that you're renting erim? Lol watch her edit the caption now 😂
20220729_165758.jpg

Reactions: 6
Her main priority is advertising that her company is successful and her product is top notch.

Like I said she claims to have got the article and fixed by unless I'm going blind is still says 2.1 million...

I would have never given a figure like that falsely about a business I owned however proving your business is successful makes people enticed to the product thinking it grows bum fluff with the first splash...

So what exactly is her point regarding the atricle being corrected? Can anyone expand?
I think she corrected it in time for this 20% sale she’s been posting about to get exposure on socials/PR. She’s insane anyway, a compulsive liar and everything she does is always for a reason to benefit herself only.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone understand why such a “successful “ business woman goes through so much stress when she does a 20% sale?

Do you think the shareholders of other companies have this much stress/anxiety with a 20% sale?

She openly said there were lots of sales before the 20% sale started and she felt bad for the people buying at full price, but she was “out” and couldn’t turn off the website. (Weird that because she’s always said she never posts when she’s out and always posts when she’s back home due to security etc). However she’s now deleted that story so I can’t screenshot here for the wiki, I don’t know if anyone managed to get a screenshot?

Does anyone understand why such a “successful “ business woman goes through so much stress when she does a 20% sale?

Do you think the shareholders of other companies have this much stress/anxiety with a 20% sale?

She openly said there were lots of sales before the 20% sale started and she felt bad for the people buying at full price, but she was “out” and couldn’t turn off the website. (Weird that because she’s always said she never posts when she’s out and always posts when she’s back home due to security etc). However she’s now deleted that story so I can’t screenshot here for the wiki, I don’t know if anyone managed to get a screenshot?
Surely she could have assigned it to her "team" who she apparently keeps up all night for these stupid sales she starts at midnight. I hope she's making them a premium night rate for when they pull all nighters or work till late like that

Surely she could have assigned it to her "team" who she apparently keeps up all night for these stupid sales she starts at midnight. I hope she's making them a premium night rate for when they pull all nighters or work till late like that
Yeah £3 ph instead of £2ph

• Haha
and she's still not standing straight to avoid being screnshotted for her flat ass :ROFLMAO: this girl walks around with the posture of an ant afraid people will see her cardboard body for what it is

wasn't her bed gifted to her anyway when she begged for free stuff on her stories when she was moving? girl just go use ur 7 figures to buy yourself a bed? swear this girl complains and cries about any and every little things she can to get pity on her instagram
View attachment 1256796

flexing is an excuse lol we've seen how much she manipulates her body so much online. she's definitely not "flexing" here
View attachment 1256801
Another one bites the dust. Her words "my own flat, own bed" Even Einstein would say its her own apartment as its her own bed. And she says she doesn't need to show off to strangers online 🤷‍♂️

She says the news article is doing the rounds on LinkedIn, sweetheart cant tell her followers the truth she means tattle boy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.