Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if i could upload the video i would, it's even more appalling how she just has no manners and orders around her workers like they are her servants.

got it!
View attachment 1393142
Thanks. It’s disgusting, the smirk is proof that she’s asked someone to film her “slaving” an assistant like this…she did not need any help, this is all staged specifically for the caption: the god complex is unreal. Visual of her £2 ph wages mentality.

Guys my friends have hired e-commerce professionals to launch legitimate products online, you have to pay £1000s monthly to create a multinational brand that you expect to be in selfridges; this tight ass narc never could, she thinks she can go on “manifesting” ie faking it on her stories into department stores! Proof she’s actually a dumb ass and tight as hell, and has zero business acumen! Let alone launch a multi million £ business. Byerim will be shut down within a year just like her dad’s crappy restaurant guaranteed 💯

Attachments

Reactions: 7
but a lot of people on his Instagram started to reply to him with the link to these threads
Yessss that’s what we love to hear 🙌

Anyone else find it slightly odd how she couldn't even leave her car to give this homeless person the food? She made them walk over to her car to hand it through the window. I might be reaching here but I dunno I found that a bit odd
The fact she recorded it too. What a weirdo

Reactions: 6
Thanks. It’s disgusting, the smirk is proof that she’s asked someone to film her “slaving” an assistant like this…she did not need any help, this is all staged specifically for the caption: the god complex is unreal. Visual of her £2 ph wages mentality.

Guys my friends have hired e-commerce professionals to launch legitimate products online, you have to pay £1000s monthly to create a multinational brand that you expect to be in selfridges; this tight ass narc never could, she thinks she can go on “manifesting” ie faking it on her stories into department stores! Proof she’s actually a dumb ass and tight as hell, and has zero business acumen! Let alone launch a multi million £ business. Byerim will be shut down within a year just like her dad’s crappy restaurant guaranteed 💯

Y'all I know this is a forum that exposes fake influencers and stuff but I do think princess does deserve some credit for what she has achieved and what she does.

She's taken the resources that she has been 'blessed' with (dad's wealth, knowledge etc) and tried to make something out of it (ByErim). Is it working atm? 🤷‍♀️, who knows. But at least she's building something and taking risks. Something that most of us wouldn't consider doing. Also by being an influencer she initially built her following through fashion and beauty. Again she took the resources that she was blessed with and made something of it. I know a few sisters out there on social media who are pretty but wouldn't make a living as an influencer the same way Erim or some other famous influencers are based on their looks, and now she is being a 'role model' for the younger generation so that they can look up to someone. I question what she posts sometimes and think is that actually suitable for the role model image that you're trying to portray or is that Erim living her life. I think she should have a public account for her role model/sikhi/sister/ad gifted thing and a private one just for her close circle, people who she actually trusts like dad, brother, uni mates etc and post whatever you want, at least then we cannot judge you for what you're portraying.

But the points raised on this forum for example of fat shaming and hiring friends/workers for £2 p/h that's wrong and should be brought up. However if we look at the richest men/women on this earth. I can name a few who have exploited people for their own benefit/success. Even ourselves, as members secretly I bet we can all provide an example of when we have exploited people for own gain. It's life, we're humans. We make mistakes I guess that's one of the downsides of having a following on social media though that you're in the spotlight.

As for the point of princess selling her PR Merch on Depop, I think it is actually quite clever. Didn't someone mention on this forum that she is a fan of Kim Kardashian, before Kim got famous with her s** tape, she used to be Paris Hilton's assistant, one of the roles she used to do was clean her wardrobe and sell the stuff on eBay, as a result other celebs started to acknowledge her and that's how she started to get her name out prior to the whole s** scandal and stuff, I'm pretty sure as well she would buy stuff before they came into fashion using her dad's credit card and then sell them online and pay her dad back plus interest. But one thing that Kim has done, is she's credited Paris for her career. Which is humbling, is this something that Erim would do though 🤷‍♀️, who knows?

Either way my point is, yes Erim does somethings wrong, she has some traits that could be dropped. But she's human as we all are and we make mistakes and learn from them. I do give her praise for being clever at times, and I do think sometimes on here we do say some harsh things which are really not required. Does that make us feel any better/bigger what we are doing? I don't think it does.

Sorry for the long post y'all it's the time of the month 🤦‍♀️ and my emotions are all over the place, but when I do see something that's wrong or inappropriate I will raise it, but then if I do see someone doing something right I will actually give credit to them.

(PS. Erim, don't f**k up now this is probably the first time someone is saying something nice about you on here and defending you in some aspects, do not post anything dumb, or you doing something stupid or inappropriate. Otherwise we'll raise it on here)

Reactions: 1
As for the point of princess selling her PR Merch on Depop, I think it is actually quite clever. Didn't someone mention on this forum that she is a fan of Kim Kardashian, before Kim got famous with her s** tape, she used to be Paris Hilton's assistant, one of the roles she used to do was clean her wardrobe and sell the stuff on eBay, as a result other celebs started to acknowledge her and that's how she started to get her name out prior to the whole s** scandal and stuff, I'm pretty sure as well she would buy stuff before they came into fashion using her dad's credit card and then sell them online and pay her dad back plus interest. But one thing that Kim has done, is she's credited Paris for her career. Which is humbling, is this something that Erim would do though 🤷‍♀️, who knows?
It’s the fact that she hides it and pretends to give all her unwanted PR to friends and family

Reactions: 8
Loool tanvi shah has a thread here! she is anything BUT cool. she begs it hard: humour, friends, men, fake corporate image, status, guji-ness, freebies, events anything goes and is a narc just like Erim.
makes sense

Reactions: 1
Y'all I know this is a forum that exposes fake influencers and stuff but I do think princess does deserve some credit for what she has achieved and what she does.

She's taken the resources that she has been 'blessed' with (dad's wealth, knowledge etc) and tried to make something out of it (ByErim). Is it working atm? 🤷‍♀️, who knows. But at least she's building something and taking risks. Something that most of us wouldn't consider doing. Also by being an influencer she initially built her following through fashion and beauty. Again she took the resources that she was blessed with and made something of it. I know a few sisters out there on social media who are pretty but wouldn't make a living as an influencer the same way Erim or some other famous influencers are based on their looks, and now she is being a 'role model' for the younger generation so that they can look up to someone. I question what she posts sometimes and think is that actually suitable for the role model image that you're trying to portray or is that Erim living her life. I think she should have a public account for her role model/sikhi/sister/ad gifted thing and a private one just for her close circle, people who she actually trusts like dad, brother, uni mates etc and post whatever you want, at least then we cannot judge you for what you're portraying.

But the points raised on this forum for example of fat shaming and hiring friends/workers for £2 p/h that's wrong and should be brought up. However if we look at the richest men/women on this earth. I can name a few who have exploited people for their own benefit/success. Even ourselves, as members secretly I bet we can all provide an example of when we have exploited people for own gain. It's life, we're humans. We make mistakes I guess that's one of the downsides of having a following on social media though that you're in the spotlight.

Either way my point is, yes Erim does somethings wrong, she has some traits that could be dropped. But she's human as we all are and we make mistakes and learn from them. I do give her praise for being clever at times, and I do think sometimes on here we do say some harsh things which are really not required. Does that make us feel any better/bigger what we are doing? I don't think it does.

Sorry for the long post y'all it's the time of the month 🤦‍♀️ and my emotions are all over the place, but when I do see something that's wrong or inappropriate I will raise it, but then if I do see someone doing something right I will actually give credit to them.

(PS. Erim, don't f**k up now this is probably the first time someone is saying something nice about you on here and defending you in some aspects, do not post anything dumb, or you doing something stupid or inappropriate. Otherwise we'll raise it on here)
You’re a nice person. It speaks volumes by your considered opinion, however you may not have experienced an abusive narcassist in your life, therefore you can’t see the dysfunctional behaviour.

We should never “give credit” or promote narcs for deploying Machiavellian tactics to become falsely “successful” embellishing their worth; ultimately for greed, clout, self promotion and money. Giving credit just enables them further. Ima come back to this and give it thought as these threads are factual we have receipts, and testimony of people who know this churayl in real life. It’s not “harsh” - accountability is everything if you choose to put yourself in the public eye and represent a whole community who doesn’t want you to speak for them in the first place.

Ps. lol let’s never compare Erim to the richest men / women of the world otherwise she would’ve been in Forbes already instead of begging it.

Also the fact that her target market is Punjabi and desi communities who buy into the oil, the same people she disrespects on the regs shows you what kind of person she is.

It’s the fact that she hides it and pretends to give all her unwanted PR to friends and family
Exhibit A

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

You have overlooked her creating a product that's untested, has reports (and evidence) of it making people's hair fall out - a product that is essentially her modus operandi. Plus she deletes people's negative reviews of her oil - and then floods Trust Pilot with paid positive reviews. That's not clever in any way shape or form: it's deceit and her making money in a very underhand manner. At least with brands like Fable and Mane, Gisou etc. they are professional, their founders are intelligent, have experience in beauty, they address any product concerns and have full transparency over what goes into their product, have genuine reviews and the right people working on their formulations.
She doesn't even take responsibility for - what is in essence - a dangerous product, nor does she have full transparency over who tested it, where and when the product certification was made etc. I can understand your post - a few threads back I was of a similar opinion, however, she is a narcissist who preys on vulnerable young men and women's insecurities online by pretending to care about them, that she's their Internet big sister, about people who grew up without mothers all to flog her untested oil - then she drops them when she cannot make money from them or has no use for them - see that useless Facebook group she used to have (which was full of young women and her dad - for some bizarre reason).
The mistakes she is making are having a very serious impact on other people - especially those who use her untested product - and she is too far gone to rectify them because she is not taking responsibility for her product's part in that. Their hair falls out, their scalp health is disrupted and a loss of hair (in men and women) often results in low self-esteem etc. because sometimes your hair doesn't grow back or look as healthy as before and that itself is crushing. She misleads people by insinuating that her hair oil is the reason why she has 'nice hair' - there's receipts in the Wiki of her using Olaplex, another hair oil, undergoing laser hair removal surgery and even her admitting she fried her natural hair - those flyaways are a dead giveaway (it's not baby hair; it's heat-damaged hair). She doesn't mention things like genetics, stress, hormones, age etc. impacting hair health unless someone explicitly asks her. She also lies about being born hairless, saying how it's a blessing from God to be so when she's from a religious community whose identity and pride is in having unshorn hair, and where young women from her religion struggle with keeping their kesh and conforming to Eurocentric standards of beauty.
In spite of these reviews, she's still not reformulated her hair oil or decided to put it through product trials or testing, instead she's bringing out a scalp scrub, shampoo and conditioner - which shows that she doesn't care about her so-called flagship product, people's skin health or her customers' well-being. She's looking for an easy way to be famous and make a few quid while she's at it.
How is it that so many people on these threads are from different countries, ethnic backgrounds, faiths and of differing age groups see Irum for what she is? That itself says a lot about Irum as a person and her unscrupulous behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys remember she made a whole reel boasting how she’s jatt and privileged but we shouldn’t discuss castes all in one stupid breathe? 💀 how much a walking contradiction can you be. the god complex is off the chain.

You’re a nice person. It speaks volumes by your considered opinion, however you may not have experienced an abusive narcassist in your life, therefore you can’t see the dysfunctional behaviour.

We should never “give credit” or promote narcs for deploying Machiavellian tactics to become falsely “successful” embellishing their worth; ultimately for greed, clout, self promotion and money. Giving credit just enables them further. Ima come back to this and give it thought as these threads are factual we have receipts, and testimony of people who know this churayl in real life. It’s not “harsh” - accountability is everything if you choose to put yourself in the public eye and represent a whole community who doesn’t want you to speak for them in the first place.

Ps. lol let’s never compare Erim to the richest men / women of the world otherwise she would’ve been in Forbes already instead of begging it.

Also the fact that her target market is Punjabi and desi communities who buy into the oil, the same people she disrespects on the regs shows you what kind of person she is.

Exhibit A
Thank you for your kind words. I have not experienced an abusive narcissist in my life before, but I have come across some horrible people that make me question why am I associating myself with them and stuff. I have read the wiki page and I do agree with you in regards to the dysfunctional behaviour. I haven't been following Erim for as long as you guys so I can understand why I don't see what you guys notice.

100% I agree with you that we shouldn't give credit or promote narcs. But these threads go back to 2020. Correct me if I'm wrong Erim was 25 back then within the space of 2 years surely her attitude and mannerisms would change and she would become more mature?

Also just a thought rather than us bitching about her on here, wouldn't be more better if we point out what she is doing wrong and hopefully she uses her initiative and actually changes, as we know she reads these comments?

Again 100% I agree with you sis, from relating back to the wiki page the way she uses religion for her own gain whether it's for popularity or financial. That's a big no for me and it infuriates me. Regardless what religion you are, in my eyes you do not preach about it if 1, you don't understand what you're talking about. 2. you're doing it for clout. It should come from the heart. Straight up! There's this Vaisakhi video that she done and the whole issue of twitter which I cannot seem to find can anyone please shed some light on that. As again from what I read on Wiki this infuriated the entire Sikh community.

I'm not siding with the members in this chat neither am I siding with Erim I'm just using this platform to express an unbiased opinion and a different mindset. I agree to what some of you are thinking that I was sla**ing her off a few days ago and you can call me a hypocrite which I will agree to and it's wrong I know and I do acknowledge where I've gone wrong and I will probably call her (Erim) out when she has done something wrong again.

But by reflecting on my actions and the way I presented what I said and the way some members talk about her on here is detrimental, like flip the script and imagine if that's you, how would you feel, or if you're a parent of the child whose receiving these hate messages. You'd feel mortified. Maybe it's just me and I've been brought up to treat people with respect/kindness and treat people how you want to be treated, as you get older you come to realise that it's not what's on the outside that counts but what's on the inside and today's generation (16-25 y/o's) don't help, their thought process is wrong. What happened to being nice to people and what you give out you shall receive back aka law of attraction?

Agree Erim has done a lot of things wrong such as damage to past friends and employees and stuff which if you're reading Erim is wrong. 100% WRONG!! and you need to change your actions and attitude towards people, like I said previously what you give out is what you shall receive. But like I said earlier instead of us as a community on this forum bitching about her harshly why don't we tell her where she's going wrong and give her constructive criticism.

I'll start if off if you'd like, Erim if you do read this. One advice I would recommend is be real to yourself and be real to your audience if you want to be a bossy b*tch (tongue in cheek) then portray that to us, or if you're a workaholic and you're struggling with the work life then preach about it use your platform to raise awareness that truthful to yourself and not pretend to be something when you're not, because we can all see right through it. That's where forums like this comes from and it infuriates us. Be true to yourself and be true to your audience and believe me it might be ugly at first but our opinions will start to change and we will actually start backing you and supporting you instead of us throwing shame at you.

Guys you don't have to agree to what I say, and if I'm too much then please say and I will stop and delete my account. But what I would like for people to do starting from this day forward, just remember please be nice to people, be kind to people, law of attraction, give nice gestures to people whether it's a smile to a work colleague or checking on your mate and just asking if they're okay, giving your parents a hug and telling them you love them and you're grateful what they have done to you or even giving up your time to help the less fortunate. Honestly people the small gestures that you do will add up and you'd feel good about yourselves, good things will happen to you, you will make someones day and the world will be a lot better. Believe me.

Sorry for going slightly off topic. But thank you for reading.

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I'm wrong Erim was 25 back then within the space of 2 years surely her attitude and mannerisms would change and she would become more mature?
That is what we were hoping for but if anything, her behaviour has gone worse. Instead of learning from the criticism she receives, she becomes bitter- constantly bashing us in her stories and hiding her narc behaviour. I’ll agree we can sometimes be a little mean on here but most of the time, we are giving constructive criticism and pointing out her wrongdoings. She doesn’t change, she just calls us trolls

Guys you don't have to agree to what I say, and if I'm too much then please say and I will stop and delete my account. But what I would like for people to do starting from this day forward, just remember please be nice to people, be kind to people, law of attraction, give nice gestures to people whether it's a smile to a work colleague or checking on your mate and just asking if they're okay, giving your parents a hug and telling them you love them and you're grateful what they have done to you or even giving up your time to help the less fortunate. Honestly people the small gestures that you do will add up and you'd feel good about yourselves, good things will happen to you, you will make someones day and the world will be a lot better. Believe me.
Don’t delete your account. It’s perfectly fine to have different opinions to ours. We completely understand what you are trying to say and it is clear that you are kind-hearted. Just because we dislike erim doesn’t mean we will dislike those who doesn’t share our viewpoint. Everyone is welcome on these threads to share their opinion on Erim. Your right, we aren’t perfect ourselves and we should be kind to people. But I do think that she is at fault for having these threads, like you said, what you give out is what you receive. Her acting like a witch towards others has now resulted in her being criticised constantly in a public forum. She really does need to improve on her behaviour and I hope one day she does because rn it’s clear she learns nothing from us

But please don’t worry about having a different opinion or looking like a hypocrite. Anyone can comment on here and trust me, we all support each other and hear each other out in these threads. There’s more support here than in erims fake sisterhood 😂❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That is what we were hoping for but if anything, her behaviour has gone worse. Instead of learning from the criticism she receives, she becomes bitter- constantly bashing us in her stories and hiding her narc behaviour. I’ll agree we can sometimes be a little mean on here but most of the time, we are giving constructive criticism and pointing out her wrongdoings. She doesn’t change, she just calls us trolls
just want to add on that most people who post on this thread post on here. not DMing her or commenting on erim's personal accounts any hate. so if she is getting affected by what is being shared on here (including personal experiences) then it is her and her team going out of their way to come onto here and read here. none of us have condoned any kind of harassment that is directly communicating with erim.

also want to point out that there has been tons of constructive criticism given to erim and her platform as well. we have over 8 threads with almost 900k views, it would be a bit silly to think that every message being posted is just "bitching" about her. from what many have posted on here as well, even when constructive criticism is sent to her directly, she blocks and calls it all hate and trolling. of course people can change and grow, it would be silly to think every member who participates in these threads cannot see change and growth. but the reason that these threads are still growing and gaining traction is because there hasn't been that change and growth.

if you view threads of other influencers on this site you will see how different this erim thread is. most of it is genuine criticism about the content and message she puts out. majority of threads on this site are actually quite nasty and personal opinions of influencers which is like valid to have your own space to discuss. however, these threads are mostly criticism and the "exposing" is always with receipts and backed up, never baseless.

** PS this post made me a VIP :ROFLMAO:🎂 **

• Haha
Reactions: 9

You can have your opinion but I don’t really agree with much of what you say. I tried giving Erim a chance for over a year but her character is so poor and she lies so much. If she’s going to lie that much she shouldn’t be posting to her 200k plus followers his honest she is with them etc & say her content is aimed at the ones doing it without mum & sisters etc. people who know her personally have given 1st hand accounts of how awful she treats people. You don’t hear stories like that about kim k etc.
the issue is erim lies all the time so a lot of people don’t like that & thats why they won’t buy her products or support her.
IRL if someone was constantly lying To us we wouldn’t tolerate it and have them in our life the same stands for her. These traits are an honest expression of decent people offloading frustration how she behaves so publicly.
if she wants to post thirst traps all the time she should just go on only fans and most people would just leave her alone and these threads would start getting less but it’s the fact that she portrays an image that she really isn’t that annoys most people.

Thank you for your kind words. I have not experienced an abusive narcissist in my life before, but I have come across some horrible people that make me question why am I associating myself with them and stuff. I have read the wiki page and I do agree with you in regards to the dysfunctional behaviour. I haven't been following Erim for as long as you guys so I can understand why I don't see what you guys notice.

100% I agree with you that we shouldn't give credit or promote narcs. But these threads go back to 2020. Correct me if I'm wrong Erim was 25 back then within the space of 2 years surely her attitude and mannerisms would change and she would become more mature?

Also just a thought rather than us bitching about her on here, wouldn't be more better if we point out what she is doing wrong and hopefully she uses her initiative and actually changes, as we know she reads these comments?

Again 100% I agree with you sis, from relating back to the wiki page the way she uses religion for her own gain whether it's for popularity or financial. That's a big no for me and it infuriates me. Regardless what religion you are, in my eyes you do not preach about it if 1, you don't understand what you're talking about. 2. you're doing it for clout. It should come from the heart. Straight up! There's this Vaisakhi video that she done and the whole issue of twitter which I cannot seem to find can anyone please shed some light on that. As again from what I read on Wiki this infuriated the entire Sikh community.

I'm not siding with the members in this chat neither am I siding with Erim I'm just using this platform to express an unbiased opinion and a different mindset. I agree to what some of you are thinking that I was sla**ing her off a few days ago and you can call me a hypocrite which I will agree to and it's wrong I know and I do acknowledge where I've gone wrong and I will probably call her (Erim) out when she has done something wrong again.

But by reflecting on my actions and the way I presented what I said and the way some members talk about her on here is detrimental, like flip the script and imagine if that's you, how would you feel, or if you're a parent of the child whose receiving these hate messages. You'd feel mortified. Maybe it's just me and I've been brought up to treat people with respect/kindness and treat people how you want to be treated, as you get older you come to realise that it's not what's on the outside that counts but what's on the inside and today's generation (16-25 y/o's) don't help, their thought process is wrong. What happened to being nice to people and what you give out you shall receive back aka law of attraction?

Agree Erim has done a lot of things wrong such as damage to past friends and employees and stuff which if you're reading Erim is wrong. 100% WRONG!! and you need to change your actions and attitude towards people, like I said previously what you give out is what you shall receive. But like I said earlier instead of us as a community on this forum bitching about her harshly why don't we tell her where she's going wrong and give her constructive criticism.

I'll start if off if you'd like, Erim if you do read this. One advice I would recommend is be real to yourself and be real to your audience if you want to be a bossy b*tch (tongue in cheek) then portray that to us, or if you're a workaholic and you're struggling with the work life then preach about it use your platform to raise awareness that truthful to yourself and not pretend to be something when you're not, because we can all see right through it. That's where forums like this comes from and it infuriates us. Be true to yourself and be true to your audience and believe me it might be ugly at first but our opinions will start to change and we will actually start backing you and supporting you instead of us throwing shame at you.

Sorry for going slightly off topic. But thank you for reading.
We have all tried to give her constructive criticism. The majority of people that regularly comment on this thread or what I think very nice people they are most definitely not trolls. There’s even somebody that works in mental health who is a qualified counsellor and even she comments on how much of a narcissist Erim is. Erim is a very spiteful girl and she knows exactly what she’s doing and for us to understand the reasons behind it we will never know. The way she treats people is the law of attraction always been mirrored back to her. These threats are proof of law of attraction working for HER

You can have your opinion but I don’t really agree with much of what you say. I tried giving Erim a chance for over a year but her character is so poor and she lies so much. If she’s going to lie that much she shouldn’t be posting to her 200k plus followers his honest she is with them etc & say her content is aimed at the ones doing it without mum & sisters etc. people who know her personally have given 1st hand accounts of how awful she treats people. You don’t hear stories like that about kim k etc.
the issue is erim lies all the time so a lot of people don’t like that & thats why they won’t buy her products or support her.
IRL if someone was constantly lying To us we wouldn’t tolerate it and have them in our life the same stands for her. These traits are an honest expression of decent people offloading frustration how she behaves so publicly.
if she wants to post thirst traps all the time she should just go on only fans and most people would just leave her alone and these threads would start getting less but it’s the fact that she portrays an image that she really isn’t that annoys most people.

We have all tried to give her constructive criticism. The majority of people that regularly comment on this thread or what I think very nice people they are most definitely not trolls. There’s even somebody that works in mental health who is a qualified counsellor and even she comments on how much of a narcissist Erim is. Erim is a very spiteful girl and she knows exactly what she’s doing and for us to understand the reasons behind it we will never know. The way she treats people is the law of attraction always been mirrored back to her. These threats are proof of law of attraction working for HER
*threads not threats lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Erim needs to stop with her stupid victim mentality and actually learn from the criticism she receives here and try to be a better person

I thought exactly the same when she turned back and smirked. Her brat god me complex is deeply buried inside of her. No good manners or humility - so disgusting

Erim needs to stop with her stupid victim mentality and actually learn from the criticism she receives here and try to be a better person
She can’t do it - highly unlikely cos she’s just getting worse. What she doesn’t realise is that she don’t have much of a business left soon because of the way she is and how she treats people

But you have said byerim will be in Selfridges for years and it still isn’t 🤡 View attachment 1394359
She posted this today I’m response to us lol because we/me was saying she had to go back to the warehouse for some menial task because she actually doesn’t have any staff working for her because she’s too tight to pay anyone. Omg today she was working on her website, with code - again proving she has no team and anyone she does have in her “team” are either friends of paid by the hour freelancers when she’s in desperate need of help

Guys remember she made a whole reel boasting how she’s jatt and privileged but we shouldn’t discuss castes all in one stupid breathe? 💀 how much a walking contradiction can you be. the god complex is off the chain.
Where’s that reel please? I need to see it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed how shes stopped banging on about being modest recently? 😂 Guess she realised its easily to target the pervy men than modest women instead now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed how shes stopped banging on about being modest recently? 😂 Guess she realised its easily to target the pervy men than modest women instead now.
And that it’s not natural or authentic to herself to actually be MODEST as we have clearly pointed out! 😂😂😂 And that’s fine as well just be true to yourself Erim !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.