Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the worst transition ever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also, she’s using a filter here?? Thought she made a big deal about how she only uses the butterfly filter because other filters change her face and may make others feel insecure? So that was all bullshit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Also, she’s using a filter here?? Thought she made a big deal about how she only uses the butterfly filter because other filters change her face and may make others feel insecure? So that was all bullshit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1278506
Also why is she putting it in her mouth? Is this to tease those dirty men in her dms? She's so cheap, she's even sexualising her oil now...Next she'll be promoting it as a body oil for massages and foreplay or even lubricant, claiming it gives the best orgasms!! πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Her dad must be proud of her marketing??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1278506
Just when i thought this tit couldn’t get worse. She the type of chicc to bite your dicc off. I thank god everyday im not attracted to this bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can everyone go comment better oils lmao. fable & mane is so much better and for styling i like gisou much better

edit: she deleted the tik tok already :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: she really was setting herself up for that one
It’s still up for me. Here are the comments πŸ˜‚ literally any oil is better than her Ali baba oil

B37818E6-2A39-4604-A7BE-3619B92FA516.jpeg
72DDD19D-5ED8-406C-B2B2-F7687D12266F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
tfw that tiktok has one of the most comments compared to others on that page i'm dead lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its on the byerim tiktok, not her personal one.
Glad we have the screen recording here anyway. Let's not post links but always get screen recordings/shots of her stuff as she tends to delete it and the links are useless here then, for those that read the threads later

20220519_194818.jpg

20220519_194956.jpg

Last edited:
I also love that the top video under her hashtag is her being exposed rather than her own videos. We are too powerful, she is getting exposed everywhere!
F1E07E16-AA67-4714-91EC-AD051FE79E58.jpeg

• Heart
What a inspiring young business man. Yes Eric well done, perfect example of how to β€˜beg it’ your father must be so proud of the way you stick that bottle in your mouth. 🧿

Also why is she putting it in her mouth? Is this to tease those dirty men in her dms? She's so cheap, she's even sexualising her oil now...Next she'll be promoting it as a body oil for massages and foreplay or even lubricant, claiming it gives the best orgasms!! πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Her dad must be proud of her marketing??

• Haha
She’s getting more comments naming better hair oils πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wonder when she will delete the tiktok, it’s embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry but I’m so dead over the fact people are actually naming better oils 😭😭😭 she defo didn’t see that one coming hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its on the byerim tiktok, not her personal one.
ur right!! i didn't look at the video properly πŸ˜…

love how everyones posting other oils and no ones saying byerim lmaooo i really love us

honestly looking back seems like erim claiming her shampoo and conditioner growing new baby hairs being her flyaway when we called her out for her hair looking like shite last year was propaganda. her hair def has breakage. she's been saying for over a year that she has the perfect s&c formula but she still has breakage and flyaways? if it was new growth from A YEAR AGO why wouldn't her hair be thicker now? instead it looks even thinner? i think byerim is honestly even ruining her own hair the more she uses it. get some fable & mane erim and save your hair

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Guys, even on YouTube, the most searched is her being exposed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Twitter, YouTube and tiktok all dislike her. We are just waiting for her Instagram followers to realise the truth now πŸ˜‚
D9EE4DC4-D7F8-467A-995F-B3A2DBD0201D.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.