Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beans01

Chatty Member
She’s literally giving away all the stuff that person made for her. How cheap AF can Erim get.

0A5444D7-7939-4006-B355-194ABBC1841A.jpeg

the fact that person clearly spent ages customising this tack for erim, but erim can’t even appreciate it so giving it away.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

harm124

Oh man, she's removed me from her following and blocked me from viewing her stories because I asked her to share links so people can research about 1984 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

tattling3000

Sorry but I’m so dead over the fact people are actually naming better oils 😭😭😭 she defo didn’t see that one coming hahahaha

• Haha

harm124

Her dragging that beautiful white dress across the streets of Manchester is making me cringe!!

Also came across another TikTok that is SO her! Especially the last part 😂

Attachments

• Haha

snmp

VIP Member
Did this privileged little twat just say people who work at supermarkets on minimum wage on the bread line, who are struggling with high energy costs, and inflation, crippling debt, often single parent families, have “eassyyyy” jobs compared to her job as an “influencer” prancing around on different balconies in cheap ass Primark outfits all day. This is proof she is a LIAR bcos someone who has experienced raw struggle or “squatted” (remember that fib) would never say on a public forum that supermarket workers have easy lives cos they can “clock off” you dumb bitch Erim!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I was watching kajals live (punjabi influencer on tiktok) and she was asked her opinion on Punjabi influencers and she basically said she hates erim with a passion because she’s fake but likes all other influencers. She was then making jokes that erims lawyer is gonna contact her now 😂😂. I love that other influencers can tell that erim is fake

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Dior don’t give a fuck what byerim thinks😂 the audacity.
Also Take that fuckin food review with a grain of salt coming from a god damn coconut
This girl openly criticises everything yet deletes every single criticising comment she gets on her bottle 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Since her ugly personality has been coming out, I no longer find her pretty either. Her ugly personality has manifested outwards and made her look ugly too. I used to find her pretty when I first started following her. The old days when she would post kitchen pics and used to go out with AJ. Before byerim was a thing. She looked more natural as well as she hadn't done much work on her face then. I think since that break up, she's become more insecure with her physical features. If anything its made her age so much.
Reminds me of that quotes from the twits

'If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.'

• Heart

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Erim posts a lot of stupid and immature stuff but I actually thought the posts about cervical screening from Erim today were decent. It’s good she’s encouraged followers to get up to date with their screenings because it literally can be the difference between life and death for some women. This is the sort of ‘big sister’ stuff she should be posting and it could be even more impactful to her followers coming from someone who has lost her mum to cancer. I didn’t find the comment about needing a smaller speculum weird though - a lot of women who haven’t given birth before need smaller instruments to make the procedure more comfortable and not many might know it’s an option to request that :)
i think you can educate about the sizes of the tools being used without being such a pick me and being like "omg i am traumatised and crying while eating dinner at my grandparents because the doctors used tool way to big for tiny little me but i'm just telling u guys this bc i'm ur big sis!!!!!!" 🥴🥴

melono1

'no one cares about it when I post Sikh issues'

Girl your audience which YOU grew are a bunch of men who want to fuck you 😭

you post yourself in the most sexually suggestive poses and make videos sucking your hair oil 😭 then complain no one cares

how can anyone take you seriously to represent them on serious issues....

You're actually a pathetic joke erim

Reactions: 11

khushixo_

E9B76287-0D4E-446D-866D-8A234EAD1CCF.jpeg
E9B76287-0D4E-446D-866D-8A234EAD1CCF.jpeg

This girl has multiple accounts to give herself love in her comments on her tiktok lol what a sad life

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Just saw the knickers tiktok and I’m so confused who even has that kind of conversation with their mum??????
she really thinks having a mum is having someone to zip up your dress and to tell you not to buy vs underwear when majority of our brown immigrant moms were buying vs underwear for us in the 2000's regardless of fabric but just bc it was popular lol. like babe someone to zip up ur dress and talk undies to you is not what a mom does, it's what close girl friends do which you very clearly do not have much experience with. maybe stop focusing on existing for the male gaze and nurture your female friendships in your life and you won't be victimising yourself and thinking your life is this way bc your mum is dead after every minor inconvenience. next she's going to say she makes her avocado toast tutorials because she doesnt have a mum so no one showed her how to make it