Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing related to miss crab queen, but just wanted to send hugs to everyone who’s been affected by Sidhu’s passing.

I’m not Indian, but I am dating one and Sidhu’s music has been a staple in their household and any gatherings I’ve been to. Although, I may not understand the lyrics of his songs I enjoyed listening to them.

I’ve been learning about his work and all the great things he’s done for his community these past couple of days so I just wanted to spread some love during this difficult time for most of my Punjabi sisters and brothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nothing related to miss crab queen, but just wanted to send hugs to everyone who’s been affected by Sidhu’s passing.

I’m not Indian, but I am dating one and Sidhu’s music has been a staple in their household and any gatherings I’ve been to. Although, I may not understand the lyrics of his songs I enjoyed listening to them.

I’ve been learning about his work and all the great things he’s done for his community these past couple of days so I just wanted to spread some love during this difficult time for most of my Punjabi sisters and brothers.
Real sisterhood right here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't want to derail the thread but Sidhu Moosewala's passing really is one that has shifted the community. Heartbreaking to say the least. May his soul rest in eternal peace ❤

I don't really post on this thread anymore as I cba with this clown, she's just embarrassing. I do still read tho

Reactions: 8
She looks CREEPY WHAT IS SHE DOING
A66F762E-63A7-4E55-ACF9-4C036A14DD45.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
not erim yet again trying to talk about punjabi names pronunciation 🤭 she's probably calling her dhadhi asking her how to say gurjit so she doesn't have another "harvey" = harveen situation 😂😂😂
View attachment 1315653

how is shisha a representation of british culture? this girl is addicted, now we know why she just cannot stop going to hookah lounges
View attachment 1315665

a lot of punjabi male influencers are just not as relevant and when they are, they do get called out. the only two unproblematic ones so far that i can think of off the top of my head are indi singh and raja sapra. everyone else does get called out for their hypocrisy - singhstreetstyle, humble, etc. also punjabi women influencers do get a lot of support when they are not problematic like you erim. a lot of them are not out here putting up a front of being this pick me girl. if they party they show it, if they drink/smoke they are honest about it and their audiences usually related to it. stop trying to make this a whole ass community problem. but thats what narcissists do, blame literally everybody else on the planet before taking any responsibility. the problem is you erim.
View attachment 1315671
Wow she put this up for us. Probably over the comments about what she posted about Sidhu Moosewala. This is her response cos she always responds to us LOL 🤡 but again as you so eloquently put it @classytikkamasala she’ll blame everyone else before even looking at her own self obsessed, narcissistic, disgusting, desperate & spiteful self. I don’t know any Punjabi women being held to different standards online to men because like you said most of the Punjabi women are honest about their lives myself included - if at a party/bar/club or even The Gurdwara I’ll post it, I don’t hide things ot pretend to be someone I’m not but anyway I’m not an influencer & nor is my a/c on public but I’ve not seen Punjabi/Asian/Pakistani even female influencers get more backlash than any guys ….. this bish is just beyond pathetic now. Go away Erim please 🙏

Naa she better not be using sidhu moosewala’s death for clout, i remember seeing his posts with mist and steel banglez and then last week saw the vid of him being carried out the car lifeless, that clout tit don’t sit right with me
Yeah exactly it didn’t sit right with me either & that’s why I was so upset & angry with what she posted about him & how it hit her in her chest - I saw the videos of him being pulled out the car lifeless - that’s one of the most devastating things I’ve seen in all my life & me, my family & friends we are big big fans - his music is a part of our daily lives so it’s hit us so hard & she’s out here posting him for clout & that’s what makes me so hard & then she does this horrible video today about Punjabi women being held to different standards online to men. This girl is a horrible person - she’s gotta get cancelled asap, she’s just nasty vibes all day every day no matter how hard she tries to look cute or pretty the inner ugliness takes over every single time. Energy doesn’t lie.

Ahh thank you so much it’s been a really tough and dark few days for us all so thank you ❤

She’s doing an Amber Heard - trying to take women & the whole thing backwards. She’s actually 1 of those women that will just blame her bad behaviour on misogyny

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Naa she better not be using sidhu moosewala’s death for clout, i remember seeing his posts with mist and steel banglez and then last week saw the vid of him being carried out the car lifeless, that clout tit don’t sit right with me
Also I’m not saying she shouldn’t of posted anything about Sidhu Moosewala because she can if she wants but don’t make big statements like it hit her in her chest, when that really wasn’t the case cos the people who have truly been hit in the chest could barely function the last few days like me & a lot of my loved ones. She just carried on doing her pick me, beg, thirst trap posts in Barcelona & that’s what I find disrespectful when she’s making such big statements cos she thinks it’s the latest thing that Punjabi’s are posting about so she jumps on it all for her brand & more sales. What a disgusting low life of a person she is

Oh of course it's for clout!! Just the same as her now apparently being an active ally for the LGBTQ+ community because it's pride month. Never known her to support the community before!

Reactions: 6
Oh of course it's for clout!! Just the same as her now apparently being an active ally for the LGBTQ+ community because it's pride month. Never known her to support the community before!
in all the 5 years i have followed her, she has never supported the LGBTQ+ community

Reactions: 9
'no one cares about it when I post Sikh issues'

Girl your audience which YOU grew are a bunch of men who want to duck you 😭

you post yourself in the most sexually suggestive poses and make videos sucking your hair oil 😭 then complain no one cares

how can anyone take you seriously to represent them on serious issues....

You're actually a pathetic joke erim

Reactions: 11

you post yourself in the most sexually suggestive poses and make videos sucking your hair oil 😭 then complain no one cares

She’s also trying to justify her thirst traps with this standard beggy behaviour, using a chunni for clout again. Just stfu Erim.

Only an entitled little brat comes out with tit like this. I did it all alone and asians all hate on me. Did what you crab? Without an Instagram page you are average. That god complex kicking in as usual. Why does she post for tattle, she needs to post for her followers. She’s such a delusional narc she doesn’t realise she is losing more followers the more she replies to tattle.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
#lonewolfmentality 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sis just say no one likes you and you have no friends

• Haha

@melono1 said so magnificently! She’s disgusting omg gets worse by the day & I say this most days - why is she so self obsessed & spiteful? That’s ALL her vibe is. Now she’s off making a big thing about the Sikh community backlash against her posting about Sikh issues. No, Erim we don’t like bottle sucking pretending to give a BJ, thirst trap poster little spiteful girl representing us as Sikhs. The Muslim community would never tolerate such huge disrespect & she’d be instantly cancelled if she was talking about religion like that whilst posting such dirty sexually provocative posts for her male audience every day. I’m a Sikh female & I post about Sikh religious stuff plus I post my opinions that aren’t always in agreement with my other Sikh followers, a lot of those people are males but NEVER do they come for me, or ask me to delete or anything because they see as much more than that & sometimes they RESPECTFULLY disagree with me but I never get backlash so this is typical narcissist Erim trying to get sympathy & attention as usual for her own constant duck ups but will never admit it.

@melono1 said so magnificently! She’s disgusting omg gets worse by the day & I say this most days - why is she so self obsessed & spiteful? That’s ALL her vibe is. Now she’s off making a big thing about the Sikh community backlash against her posting about Sikh issues. No, Erim we don’t like bottle sucking pretending to give a BJ, thirst trap poster little spiteful girl representing us as Sikhs. The Muslim community would never tolerate such huge disrespect & she’d be instantly cancelled if she was talking about religion like that whilst posting such dirty sexually provocative posts for her male audience every day. I’m a Sikh female & I post about Sikh religious stuff plus I post my opinions that aren’t always in agreement with my other Sikh followers, a lot of those people are males but NEVER do they come for me, or ask me to delete or anything because they see as much more than that & sometimes they RESPECTFULLY disagree with me but I never get backlash so this is typical narcissist Erim trying to get sympathy & attention as usual for her own constant duck ups but will never admit it. She’s so deluded & desperate. Eg; Faryal Makhdoom doesn’t post thirst traps like desperate erim does EVERYDAY but when faryal posts a religious quote the Muslim community come for her hard so imagine faryal posting like Erim - she’d be cancelled, she’d have to shut all her social media accounts down but this Erim is now attacking the Sikh community once again & they’re her biggest customers. Anyway, she’ll know soon enough if she doesn’t already when sales of her disgusting, cheap hair oil hit an all time low & she’ll be left with nothing cos that’s how karma works.

Last edited:

Also she said today that her documentary on the 1984 Sikh genocide was removed from YouTube after 1000 views….another absolute lie from this self obsessed narcissist. There’s 100s of videos/documentaries on YouTube of the 1984 Sikh genocide that get close to 1 million views plus but ofc erim crabs was removed after a mere 1000. What a pathetic joke she is cos she probably removed after Sikhs told her to delete it because it was most likely full of incorrect info.
just stop trying to represent Sikhs Erim when you’re not even coming from a genuine place - she does it to try & stay relevant and up her sales. Disgusting human that needs serious mental health help

Also she said today that her documentary on the 1984 Sikh genocide was removed from YouTube after 1000 views….another absolute lie from this self obsessed narcissist. There’s 100s of videos/documentaries on YouTube of the 1984 Sikh genocide that get close to 1 million views plus but ofc erim crabs was removed after a mere 1000. What a pathetic joke she is cos she probably removed after Sikhs told her to delete it because it was most likely full of incorrect info.
just stop trying to represent Sikhs Erim when you’re not even coming from a genuine place - she does it to try & stay relevant and up her sales. Disgusting human that needs serious mental health help
previously she said she privated herself, now her narrative is that it's been removed lol. if it was removed just reupload it? but thats not the case lol

Reactions: 4
Oh man, she's removed me from her following and blocked me from viewing her stories because I asked her to share links so people can research about 1984 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.