Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thanks. It’s disgusting, the smirk is proof that she’s asked someone to film her “slaving” an assistant like this…she did not need any help, this is all staged specifically for the caption: the god complex is unreal. Visual of her £2 ph wages mentality.

Guys my friends have hired e-commerce professionals to launch legitimate products online, you have to pay £1000s monthly to create a multinational brand that you expect to be in selfridges; this tight ass narc never could, she thinks she can go on “manifesting” ie faking it on her stories into department stores! Proof she’s actually a dumb ass and tight as hell, and has zero business acumen! Let alone launch a multi million £ business. Byerim will be shut down within a year just like her dad’s shitty restaurant guaranteed 💯

Y'all I know this is a forum that exposes fake influencers and stuff but I do think princess does deserve some credit for what she has achieved and what she does.

She's taken the resources that she has been 'blessed' with (dad's wealth, knowledge etc) and tried to make something out of it (ByErim). Is it working atm? 🤷‍♀️, who knows. But at least she's building something and taking risks. Something that most of us wouldn't consider doing. Also by being an influencer she initially built her following through fashion and beauty. Again she took the resources that she was blessed with and made something of it. I know a few sisters out there on social media who are pretty but wouldn't make a living as an influencer the same way Erim or some other famous influencers are based on their looks, and now she is being a 'role model' for the younger generation so that they can look up to someone. I question what she posts sometimes and think is that actually suitable for the role model image that you're trying to portray or is that Erim living her life. I think she should have a public account for her role model/sikhi/sister/ad gifted thing and a private one just for her close circle, people who she actually trusts like dad, brother, uni mates etc and post whatever you want, at least then we cannot judge you for what you're portraying.

But the points raised on this forum for example of fat shaming and hiring friends/workers for £2 p/h that's wrong and should be brought up. However if we look at the richest men/women on this earth. I can name a few who have exploited people for their own benefit/success. Even ourselves, as members secretly I bet we can all provide an example of when we have exploited people for own gain. It's life, we're humans. We make mistakes I guess that's one of the downsides of having a following on social media though that you're in the spotlight.

As for the point of princess selling her PR Merch on Depop, I think it is actually quite clever. Didn't someone mention on this forum that she is a fan of Kim Kardashian, before Kim got famous with her s** tape, she used to be Paris Hilton's assistant, one of the roles she used to do was clean her wardrobe and sell the stuff on eBay, as a result other celebs started to acknowledge her and that's how she started to get her name out prior to the whole s** scandal and stuff, I'm pretty sure as well she would buy stuff before they came into fashion using her dad's credit card and then sell them online and pay her dad back plus interest. But one thing that Kim has done, is she's credited Paris for her career. Which is humbling, is this something that Erim would do though 🤷‍♀️, who knows?

Either way my point is, yes Erim does somethings wrong, she has some traits that could be dropped. But she's human as we all are and we make mistakes and learn from them. I do give her praise for being clever at times, and I do think sometimes on here we do say some harsh things which are really not required. Does that make us feel any better/bigger what we are doing? I don't think it does.

Sorry for the long post y'all it's the time of the month 🤦‍♀️ and my emotions are all over the place, but when I do see something that's wrong or inappropriate I will raise it, but then if I do see someone doing something right I will actually give credit to them.

(PS. Erim, don't f**k up now this is probably the first time someone is saying something nice about you on here and defending you in some aspects, do not post anything dumb, or you doing something stupid or inappropriate. Otherwise we'll raise it on here)

Reactions: 1

Jane1122

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220703-102942_Story Downloader.jpg
LOL at the wording she used in the vid she posted yesterday about the jumpsuits... "I think they're both meant to fit me" and then today shes posted they don't past her bum. Interesting, seems like shes just making an excuse to bag gifted clothing that she can sell off by saying it didn't fit her. They look her like size as well, shes literally a twig.

anon901

Guys just look how stunning this “follower” is compared to ms bobblehead! When I say Erim is average 5:10. I’m only stating facts and sound like I’m being mean about this crabs looks but in reality she’s mean and spiteful to actual beautiful women behind closed doors so deserves every shade coming her way! No matter how much she tries to fake being a “girls girl” we see right through her facade re the post above 👆🏽 showing her patting girls on the head etc at event

I cannot with dans 😂😂😂😂
don't worry, dan won't comment again

btw Tanvi is hanging out with some other Indian influencers, Afsaanah and Janak Vara. Cool guji gang

anon901

Lollllll dans needs to have a day off
ironic he is being called a beg, when them bot accounts replying to just annoy people in her comments.

stupidity at its peak, also I think there is bigger problems to worry about than that dans guy's comments

rs2201

I do hope everything is okay with her, first time I’ve ever seen a social media blackout from her..!

Y’all was it me or did anyone notice that the meal that princess went to last night was actually a date?? If you check the insta story of when she went to get avocado's after the meal look at the bottom left of the pic I’m pretty sure that’s a guy and the foot looks too big to be a woman. Looks like princess is back on the dating game 👸
A1D54A7D-0C51-472A-BDA8-03F2B4D42C82.png

As well she wore a dress that’s she’s been wanting to wear for ages 👗. I’m not even going to comment on the dress itself, I’ll take it too far …..

8D458A4B-7FDB-4BAE-A103-6BDF1623BD1E.png

then today she posts she’s got a headache must of been some date if she’s got a headache from waking up at 11am 🥲
737FD033-460C-48C9-BECA-12366C4AD65A.png

truth33

Btw have people stopped posting on this Erim thread now? Because I’ve seen no new posts in last couple days so was wondering why

Y’all was it me or did anyone notice that the meal that princess went to last night was actually a date?? If you check the insta story of when she went to get avocado's after the meal look at the bottom left of the pic I’m pretty sure that’s a guy and the foot looks too big to be a woman. Looks like princess is back on the dating game 👸
View attachment 1385101

As well she wore a dress that’s she’s been wanting to wear for ages 👗. I’m not even going to comment on the dress itself, I’ll take it too far …..

View attachment 1385104

then today she posts she’s got a headache must of been some date if she’s got a headache from waking up at 11am 🥲
View attachment 1385106
Or scratch that maybe this is the mysterious bf that she’s hiding from us 😂