Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point in her going to Paris if she's gonna hate on everything!!!! The Lourve is boring (thats probably because she's an uncultured duck), the French fries aren't to her standard.

Why is she dressed like she's heading off an a night out too?

Reactions: 9
What is the point in her going to Paris if she's gonna hate on everything!!!! The Lourve is boring (thats probably because she's an uncultured duck), the French fries aren't to her standard.

Why is she dressed like she's heading off an a night out too?
the louvre is boring bc all she did was stand outside and take pictures bc she's basic as hell. ur meant to go inside, it's literally the largest museum in the world! how is that boring ???? this girl's single last braincell wouldn't even be able to handle visiting inside the louvre, she would prob just go straight to the shopping center inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LMAOOOOOOO what sorta BTEC crap is this hahahahahaha sheโ€™s deleted it now hahahah so shambolic and embarrassing. Literally scraping 30 odd likes in 30 mins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Miss 7 figure business couldn't afford to stay in a hotel that has a decent view of the Eiffel Tower?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LMAOOOOOOO what sorta BTEC crap is this hahahahahaha sheโ€™s deleted it now hahahah so shambolic and embarrassing. Literally scraping 30 odd likes in 30 mins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nah she edited herself on multiple pictures too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how old is this woman again??

Sheโ€™s deleted it now. Probably saw what we said again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ poor erim, her camera roll is full of screenshots of our thread ready to send to her lawyer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah Iโ€™m sorry but how can you visit the most famous art gallery in the world, housing some of the most historic pieces of art to ever exist, and say itโ€™s โ€œlow-key kinda boringโ€ how about you put your phone and boney ass away, go inside the gallery and open your f*king eyes. She really is the most vapid, self centred narc Iโ€™ve ever encountered. Crabs goes to a city full of art, culture, food, music and her daily agenda literally revolves around getting a picture. I get that youโ€™re an influencer/content creator but she literally posts stories about how difficult it is to get a picture ๐Ÿ˜‚ so you canโ€™t do your job lol? Does she not realise that candid pictures of her doing actual activities would be more engaging than photoshopped pictures of her ass with the Eiffel Tower in the background. Please up your latest friends/assistants pay per hour to at least photoshop your pictures properly lol. Weโ€™ve all see her flat ass who is she trying to kid with this picture?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Nah Iโ€™m sorry but how can you visit the most famous art gallery in the world, housing some of the most historic pieces of art to ever exist, and say itโ€™s โ€œlow-key kinda boringโ€ how about you put your phone and boney ass away, go inside the gallery and open your f*king eyes. She really is the most vapid, self centred narc Iโ€™ve ever encountered. Crabs goes to a city full of art, culture, food, music and her daily agenda literally revolves around getting a picture. I get that youโ€™re an influencer/content creator but she literally posts stories about how difficult it is to get a picture ๐Ÿ˜‚ so you canโ€™t do your job lol? Does she not realise that candid pictures of her doing actual activities would be more engaging than photoshopped pictures of her ass with the Eiffel Tower in the background. Please up your latest friends/assistants pay per hour to at least photoshop your pictures properly lol. Weโ€™ve all see her flat ass who is she trying to kid with this picture?
This girl is a desperate and nasty -cancel her please asap

Is she really trying to say she gets dmโ€™s from artists. Only in your dreams Erim. Also if you really were a โ€œgirls girlโ€ youโ€™d be sending these so called screen shots to the girlfriends of these โ€œartistsโ€
This!!! How much more spiteful cab she get on socials for the whole world to see?? Sheโ€™s obviously sending a message out to someone so posts this. Firstly, what do you expect when you beg it everyday? Secondly if she had any class, respect or kept to the โ€˜sisterhood rulesโ€™ like she claims she is sheโ€™d tell those guys to go back to their Mrs & focus on her - thatโ€™s what I do when shameless married men land in my DMs no matter who they are or how famous cos imo itโ€™s the lowest of the low to entertain a taken man but this spiteful narc posts content on purpose for these guys to land in her DMs & then threatens to expose them with spiteful look on her face. Oh please I keep saying this in the last few days -please just letโ€™s cancel this low life self obsessed narc asap

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This girl is a desperate and nasty -cancel her please asap

This!!! How much more spiteful cab she get on socials for the whole world to see?? Sheโ€™s obviously sending a message out to someone so posts this. Firstly, what do you expect when you beg it everyday? Secondly if she had any class, respect or kept to the โ€˜sisterhood rulesโ€™ like she claims she is sheโ€™d tell those guys to go back to their Mrs & focus on her - thatโ€™s what I do when shameless married men land in my DMs no matter who they are or how famous cos imo itโ€™s the lowest of the low to entertain a taken man but this spiteful narc posts content on purpose for these guys to land in her DMs & then threatens to expose them with spiteful look on her face. Oh please I keep saying this in the last few days -please just letโ€™s cancel this low life self obsessed narc asap
Please thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Itโ€™s the audacity for me. attempting to expose what Erim with your beady little eyes? Iโ€™ve legit had a famous married man land in my DMโ€ฆ straight up shock horror/ block out of respect to his wife even though I was a fan. News flash Erim even us โ€œordinaryโ€ girls have famous people dm us without having to take thirsts traps in dirty Miami bleep outfits!!! You are NOTHING special.

This ๐Ÿ’ฏ how is this โ€œfirst classโ€ basic witch gona say the Louvre is boring?! Erim your pancake ass is boring now. if you had one ounce of brain cell left, you would buy tickets (instead of being a cheap skate taking pics outside) and be interested to share images of - I dunno THE MONA LISA?! -with your followers and educate them about the Louvre!

Last edited:
Sheโ€™s back already. All she did was complain in that whole trip. Such a negative woman

Sheโ€™s back already. All she did was complain in that whole trip. Such a negative woman
Imagine going to Paris, an amazing place to visit and complaining the entire time lol. Sheโ€™s really an awful human being. Her platform needs to be taken away. What content is she really providing to her followers anyways, no wonder she needs to beg for engagement

She only goes on โ€œholidayโ€ to you take Instagram pictures she doesnโ€™t actually take any of it in: she is so vapid

Reactions: 6
Tags her friend yet doesn't even follow her!! Also there's no way erim would have any sort of relationship with her Mother in law. She doesn't know how to maintain female relationships.

Screenshot_20220517-163338_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220517-163359_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Tags her friend yet doesn't even follow her!! Also there's no way erim would have any sort of relationship with her Mother in law. She doesn't know how to maintain female relationships.

View attachment 1273692View attachment 1273693
she would just put herself in competition with any female family members her man has. we just know her mil, sil etc would just not be able to stand her at all

she is so out of touch with her emotions, full masc energy.

why is this dumbass erim claiming she set the trend for glitter french tips??? she literally posted the video of what she was copying on her story before she got it done. how did this girl get a first i truly do not understand and cannot even believe, every day she proves she's dumb as hell

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Please thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Itโ€™s the audacity for me. attempting to expose what Erim with your beady little eyes? Iโ€™ve legit had a famous married man land in my DMโ€ฆ straight up shock horror/ block out of respect to his wife even though I was a fan. News flash Erim even us โ€œordinaryโ€ girls have famous people dm us without having to take thirsts traps in dirty Miami bleep outfits!!! You are NOTHING special.

This ๐Ÿ’ฏ how is this โ€œfirst classโ€ basic witch gona say the Louvre is boring?! Erim your pancake ass is boring now. if you had one ounce of brain cell left, you would buy tickets (instead of being a cheap skate taking pics outside) and be interested to share images of - I dunno THE MONA LISA?! -with your followers and educate them about the Louvre!
@snmp totally with you on the married men landing in DMs & blocking & yes is normal girls who donโ€™t post thirst traps on the daily also get shameless taken guys & famous ones at that landing in our DMs!! What a self obsessed spiteful little girl she is - how anyone likes her online is beyond me, they must be vibrating at the same energy as her. For eg thereโ€™s a long thread on here, well several threads on faryal makhdoom but I just simply donโ€™t get that really horrible energy that erim gives off daily from faryal makhdoom. Sheโ€™s messaged me a couple of times & she really does seem very sweet & genuine & I know a lot of people hate on getting for various reasons mainly jealously but sheโ€™s nothing spiteful like erim at all. My point being people can feel those nasty vibes off erim just through the screen, she really does think sheโ€™s beyond everyone else

She deleted this picture now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@snmp totally with you on the married men landing in DMs & blocking & yes is normal girls who donโ€™t post thirst traps on the daily also get shameless taken guys & famous ones at that landing in our DMs!! What a self obsessed spiteful little girl she is - how anyone likes her online is beyond me, they must be vibrating at the same energy as her. For eg thereโ€™s a long thread on here, well several threads on faryal makhdoom but I just simply donโ€™t get that really horrible energy that erim gives off daily from faryal makhdoom. Sheโ€™s messaged me a couple of times & she really does seem very sweet & genuine & I know a lot of people hate on getting for various reasons mainly jealously but sheโ€™s nothing spiteful like erim at all. My point being people can feel those nasty vibes off erim just through the screen, she really does think sheโ€™s beyond everyone else
Agree with you I like faryal Makhdoom she does not give off mean girl energy like this crab

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.