Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will be added to the wiki once I get round to editing it. It’s nearly at 10k views despite erim getting this thread off google search 😂😂 us girls remain winning, the real sisterhood here 😂🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I found this site yesterday and saw this thread and god damn I aint from the UK but i'm of indian diaspora too,

when i came here to study I couldn't stand most UK indian girls in uni (and to be fair many are the same back in my country), always taking self love to a narcisstic level of bullshit man Im tired of reading this tit, they've been making our race look bad and corny as duck man, pandering to these white folk who with that level of fuckin pandering no one will ever respect our race (not like we really get that much respect anyways) but you get the point. I don't know why small kids who buy her products and shout her out really cannot see through it?? Are they just as stupid as her or is that the new generation?​

i can't believe how erim pronounces punjabi names... why did she call Harveen 'harvey' ???
I had to double back and read it again its Harveer, but that pronunciation pissed me off

Like Im not even Punjabi im Gujarati but it still pissed me off maybe cos I haven't touched wee for a GOd damn year :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Weed*

You people better vote for me one day whatever office I run for, one thing i'll make sure is these people never get a fuckin platform and have to do some REAL WORK, throwing dirt on our ancestors like that doesn't run with me. Imagine you were her great great bapuji and you woke up one day in 1798 wondering what your descendents would be doing?? I bet they couldn't even fathom 'INSTAGRAM INFLUENCING' and that too being a sellout at a job like that is just... man duck it im lost for words. Ima go study, thank you for reading if anyone read this tit

narcisstic
narcissistic* sorry I was typing fast as hell you feel me, I'm heated
I ain't like this girl making typos and defending that tit (I read all this tit, man my Blood is boiling)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
eightornonememes looks like its being run by erm.

and yes, true she should be comfortable to say vagina
And SEX. It’s not frigging playfighting . You are not a toddler 🤷‍♀️

Irum you are probably the only one who does this why do you even have a cleaner to clean up after you, you live alone it shouldn’t be that hard
For an hour ?! Lies! It wouldn’t be worth anyone’s time

Reactions: 7
Of course you do you cross eyed narcissist. Indirectly responding to tattle again, I can’t remember who it was that said she has small beady eyes and that prettier girls have large almond eyes hahaha
Hahaha me 😂 that’s why i think she’s a 5/10. Not symmetrically beautiful at all. I normally celebrate all different type of female features but this deluded masculine “pick me” narc thinks she is prettier and above every brown woman alive, so she needs to be brought down a peg!

Reactions: 5
Guys we need a thread on anj & pri - ultimate basic witches who beg for ad gifted. they are ruining the whole creativity on being an instagrammer 😭 they are more damaging than Erim
Please set one up. How long before they leave their day jobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lmaooo her eyes be looking in 2 different directions

Hahaha me 😂 that’s why i think she’s a 5/10. Not symmetrically beautiful at all. I normally celebrate all different type of female features but this deluded masculine “pick me” narc thinks she is prettier and above every brown woman alive, so she needs to be brought down a peg!

Reactions: 5
this describes erim so well. ugly energy!
Since her ugly personality has been coming out, I no longer find her pretty either. Her ugly personality has manifested outwards and made her look ugly too. I used to find her pretty when I first started following her. The old days when she would post kitchen pics and used to go out with AJ. Before byerim was a thing. She looked more natural as well as she hadn't done much work on her face then. I think since that break up, she's become more insecure with her physical features. If anything its made her age so much.

Skip to 28 mins.
Just don’t get why the Sikh channel is promoting or giving airtime to women like this ?!

Happy for them and their group chat.

Reactions: 4
i find niki mahon quite irrelevant tbh, i dont know why people follow her at all. she is so uninteresting and boring

that interview is from last year tho. i dont think they have that gc anymore as kaushal doesnt follow erim anymore. tbh erim probably didnt participate in the group chat bc being a bad texter is her main personality trait. they all probably regretted even putting her in the group chat. imagine having that group chat to check in on each other about trolls and all erim responded is one word replies or saying "3 hearts" or "okay sick" lmao. she can't even keep professional female relationships.

i know anchal and kaushal get hate but i dont think its the same as erim (and possible niki? idk because i don't keep up with niki - she's so boring to me) getting hate. anchal and kaushal's hate and trolling really does stem out of nowhere, it's mainly because they have gotten so big. i see kaushal getting hate for her body and anchal getting hate for being "westernised." but they actually do get so much more support than they do the hate and trolling from desi audiences. erim's thread's are all about exposing the truth of how she lies and manipulates her audience. and she gets more people exposing the truth about her or talking about how everything she does is fake and lies on multiple platforms and all of those discussions are way more than her admirers.

Last edited:

Skip to 28 mins.
Just don’t get why the Sikh channel is promoting or giving airtime to women like this ?!

Happy for them and their group chat.
LOL the title of the video. I don't think Niki is as confident as she tries to make out. She comes across quite insecure. Even throughout the video she's struggling to look at the camera and making eye contact, she's looking to the side most of the time.

Reactions: 3
i find niki mahon quite irrelevant tbh, i dont know why people follow her at all. she is so uninteresting and boring

that interview is from last year tho. i dont think they have that gc anymore as kaushal doesnt follow erim anymore. tbh erim probably didnt participate in the group chat bc being a bad texter is her main personality trait. they all probably regretted even putting her in the group chat. imagine having that group chat to check in on each other about trolls and all erim responded is one word replies or saying "3 hearts" or "okay sick" lmao. she can't even keep professional female relationships.

i know anchal and kaushal get hate but i dont think its the same as erim (and possible niki? idk because i don't keep up with niki - she's so boring to me) getting hate. anchal and kaushal's hate and trolling really does stem out of nowhere, it's mainly because they have gotten so big. i see kaushal getting hate for her body and anchal getting hate for being "westernised." but they actually do get so much more support than they do the hate and trolling from desi audiences. erim's thread's are all about exposing the truth of how she lies and manipulates her audience. and she gets more people exposing the truth about her or talking about how everything she does is fake and lies on multiple platforms and all of those discussions are way more than her admirers.
Niki mahon is boring as hell and too opinionated for a basic b*tch I don’t keep up with her… agree with this wholeheartedly Erim is being exposed for being a fraud. It’s different. This is not trolling this is an agenda to get her cancelled.

LOL the title of the video. I don't think Niki is as confident as she tries to make out. She comes across quite insecure. Even throughout the video she's struggling to look at the camera and making eye contact, she's looking to the side most of the time.
Agree REALLY insecure. I know people who knew niki and in real life she’s way more narcissistic than she comes across e.g talks about herself with superiority goes undetected on the gram. There are a handful of UK desi influencers I just don’t understand why they have so much clout, Erim, niki, anj & pri,tanvi, and nima patel. people are so stupid to be promoting them they are mostly narcissistic, self indulgent, copy cats, fraud, pity playing,🤡 not artistic or creative in the slightest…to put it in monetary terms I would never invest an NFT on them compared to the neelam gills of the world. 🌹

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
E9B76287-0D4E-446D-866D-8A234EAD1CCF.jpeg
E9B76287-0D4E-446D-866D-8A234EAD1CCF.jpeg

This girl has multiple accounts to give herself love in her comments on her tiktok lol what a sad life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok how often do you think she reads on here? Every hour so she’s caught up or does she do a deep read every night?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO @Ericthecrab

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Since her ugly personality has been coming out, I no longer find her pretty either. Her ugly personality has manifested outwards and made her look ugly too. I used to find her pretty when I first started following her. The old days when she would post kitchen pics and used to go out with AJ. Before byerim was a thing. She looked more natural as well as she hadn't done much work on her face then. I think since that break up, she's become more insecure with her physical features. If anything its made her age so much.
Reminds me of that quotes from the twits

'If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.'

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.