Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane1122

VIP Member
This is the worst transition ever 😂😂

Also, she’s using a filter here?? Thought she made a big deal about how she only uses the butterfly filter because other filters change her face and may make others feel insecure? So that was all bullshit 😂😂
View attachment 1278506
Also why is she putting it in her mouth? Is this to tease those dirty men in her dms? She's so cheap, she's even sexualising her oil now...Next she'll be promoting it as a body oil for massages and foreplay or even lubricant, claiming it gives the best orgasms!! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Her dad must be proud of her marketing??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
this girl is always begging for attention on her stories. only shows us 10% of her life but that. 10% is complaining and crying for pity on her stories to get strangers to actually care about her online bc we know she's irrelevant irl

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Yeah this Satnam Waheguru she always says when talking about her Dad & Grandma makes absolute no sense. Waheguru means WAHE means bliss and GURU means teacher/God and Satnam means The Highest Truth so when those powerful holy words are translated how are they relevant to what she says & how she uses them? Im embarrassed for her at this point. Sis just needs to take a seat & sit down & just give it all up. Yeah, she’s getting Satnam Waheguru confused with Inshallah, Mas’hAllah, Alhumdulilah etc but someone needs to tell her there are equivalents in Sikhi like “Waheguru di mehar” or “Rab rakha” but this embarrassing crab wouldn’t even be able to pronounce them. Hopefully she’ll read this but knowing her she won’t change what she says she’ll just do the same as what she did on Vaisakhi the little spiteful narc that she is
she's out here making her own abrahamic sikhi to live by

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Waheguru
Hey guyssss so guess what happened in minute 2 of the second hour of the dayyyyyy heyyyy fuck haterssss am i right omgggg woowoo “waheguru satnammm’ oh my gawddddd hey guyssss im a ceo boss bitch okay goodnight guyssss

*next day
So guess what i dreamt offffff omggggg ‼‼‼
lmao this is fr all her stories are about every day

I was listening to her on a podcast (she was a guest) and everytime she mentioned her Grandma she kept saying 'Satnaam Waheguru' - is this a thing?
it's definitely not, she's acting like satnaam Waheguru is like the muslim phrases like inshallah, mashallah etc when it literally makes absolute no sense to be saying that behind mentioning a family member. "kirpa" or "rab rakha" would be the closest to what she's actually trying to say in protection to her family members but it's just not a thing at all in sikhi because evil eye/black magic has no place in sikhi. it's prob her attempt of trying to be "more sikh" after growing up with her muslim mum but homegirl fr has her religions mixed up. it's not a copy and paste format lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

kekaur

Listen guys, while I don’t like erim or agree with the things she does, I don’t think it’s right to body shame her
Like I personally have been strength training for two years now and I don’t have a big ass, because 1. Genetics and also 2, I prefer to focus on increasing my fitness and athleticism so I don’t have a stereotypical big bodybuilder frame with curves and a big bum.
Not everyone’s goal is to have a big bum and if she doesn’t want to then why can’t we respect that, instead of saying demeaning things like this which also simultaneously tear down other women who also don’t have big bums or curves
I don’t think anyone was body shaming her for being thin. The main issue we’ve had with her is that she positions herself in photos to make her body look curvy when it’s not. And her before and after photo with Ekam was also not a real after photo, it was still an old photo and again she was posed in a way that made her look curvy. We’ve all said she should just embrace being thin and stop trying to look like she’s curvy or has a big butt. She does not eat enough either and although it might work for her, she isn’t promoting a positive lifestyle to young girls. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being thin, just embrace it.

noorqureshixx

Not Erim telling us about that if you turn the lights off it’s dark and if you turn the lights on there’s light. What in the key stage 1 is happening

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Yeah she promoted them only cause people outed her
lmao and still there's no sign of accountability here for not
clearing it up prior instead she just told them to fact check
before writing an assumption. Butthurt or what?
also, any normal person I'm sure would say they've
teamed up with so and so for a giveaway and would do a
shoutout there and then within the post. She edited it and
included it in AFTER these comments.
LMAO THEY SAID LOTS OF LOVE 3 HEARTS i love whoever that is hahaha

Update- she has now promoted them 🙄🙄 clearly she read what we had to say about it whilst doing her daily tattle reading 😂😂😂

View attachment 1262752
"created by for this giveaway" then why was she acting like it's all fan made like fan art when she first got it if it was literally created FOR this giveaway in her own words? she is so dumb getting caught up in her own exaggerated self important lies again

• Haha

nopg95x

Yeah she promoted them only cause people outed her
lmao and still there's no sign of accountability here for not
clearing it up prior instead she just told them to fact check
before writing an assumption. Butthurt or what?
also, any normal person I'm sure would say they've
teamed up with so and so for a giveaway and would do a
shoutout there and then within the post. She edited it and
included it in AFTER these comments.

Attachments

• Haha
This shit got me pissed off again why she got like 600 stories everyday full of bullshit? How you gonna start the day off saying waheguru then proceed with the most stupid shit. she just contradicts herself corny ass bitch

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Erim no but you are the animal that no one likes you.
imagine how negative her natural energy must be to be constantly posting pictures of animals on your platform just to say you don't like them................... she has nothing positive to add to this world. she is just a walking, breathing, living dark spot

ggukxo

Chatty Member
Actually makes me sick that her dad takes her pics/vids and she wears really low cut tops/dresses, touches herself suggestively and gives ‘come to bed’ eyes to the camera 🤢🤢 also she needs to stop trying to make big man a thing when essentially he’s her pimp

• Sick

snmp

VIP Member
Y'all I know this is a forum that exposes fake influencers and stuff but I do think princess does deserve some credit for what she has achieved and what she does.

She's taken the resources that she has been 'blessed' with (dad's wealth, knowledge etc) and tried to make something out of it (ByErim). Is it working atm? 🤷‍♀️, who knows. But at least she's building something and taking risks. Something that most of us wouldn't consider doing. Also by being an influencer she initially built her following through fashion and beauty. Again she took the resources that she was blessed with and made something of it. I know a few sisters out there on social media who are pretty but wouldn't make a living as an influencer the same way Erim or some other famous influencers are based on their looks, and now she is being a 'role model' for the younger generation so that they can look up to someone. I question what she posts sometimes and think is that actually suitable for the role model image that you're trying to portray or is that Erim living her life. I think she should have a public account for her role model/sikhi/sister/ad gifted thing and a private one just for her close circle, people who she actually trusts like dad, brother, uni mates etc and post whatever you want, at least then we cannot judge you for what you're portraying.

But the points raised on this forum for example of fat shaming and hiring friends/workers for £2 p/h that's wrong and should be brought up. However if we look at the richest men/women on this earth. I can name a few who have exploited people for their own benefit/success. Even ourselves, as members secretly I bet we can all provide an example of when we have exploited people for own gain. It's life, we're humans. We make mistakes I guess that's one of the downsides of having a following on social media though that you're in the spotlight.

As for the point of princess selling her PR Merch on Depop, I think it is actually quite clever. Didn't someone mention on this forum that she is a fan of Kim Kardashian, before Kim got famous with her s** tape, she used to be Paris Hilton's assistant, one of the roles she used to do was clean her wardrobe and sell the stuff on eBay, as a result other celebs started to acknowledge her and that's how she started to get her name out prior to the whole s** scandal and stuff, I'm pretty sure as well she would buy stuff before they came into fashion using her dad's credit card and then sell them online and pay her dad back plus interest. But one thing that Kim has done, is she's credited Paris for her career. Which is humbling, is this something that Erim would do though 🤷‍♀️, who knows?

Either way my point is, yes Erim does somethings wrong, she has some traits that could be dropped. But she's human as we all are and we make mistakes and learn from them. I do give her praise for being clever at times, and I do think sometimes on here we do say some harsh things which are really not required. Does that make us feel any better/bigger what we are doing? I don't think it does.

Sorry for the long post y'all it's the time of the month 🤦‍♀️ and my emotions are all over the place, but when I do see something that's wrong or inappropriate I will raise it, but then if I do see someone doing something right I will actually give credit to them.

(PS. Erim, don't f**k up now this is probably the first time someone is saying something nice about you on here and defending you in some aspects, do not post anything dumb, or you doing something stupid or inappropriate. Otherwise we'll raise it on here)
You’re a nice person. It speaks volumes by your considered opinion, however you may not have experienced an abusive narcassist in your life, therefore you can’t see the dysfunctional behaviour.

We should never “give credit” or promote narcs for deploying Machiavellian tactics to become falsely “successful” embellishing their worth; ultimately for greed, clout, self promotion and money. Giving credit just enables them further. Ima come back to this and give it thought as these threads are factual we have receipts, and testimony of people who know this churayl in real life. It’s not “harsh” - accountability is everything if you choose to put yourself in the public eye and represent a whole community who doesn’t want you to speak for them in the first place.

Ps. lol let’s never compare Erim to the richest men / women of the world otherwise she would’ve been in Forbes already instead of begging it.

Also the fact that her target market is Punjabi and desi communities who buy into the oil, the same people she disrespects on the regs shows you what kind of person she is.

It’s the fact that she hides it and pretends to give all her unwanted PR to friends and family
Exhibit A

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jane1122

VIP Member
What was that again erim? Byerim is the best hair oil in the world, did you say? I think not.. clearly you and your 13 year old target audience are the only ones to think that. The public and major retail/department stores clearly do not share the same view as you! 😂😂 Fable & Mane hair care brand is launching in Selfridges today! This south Asian bro & sis duo are smashing it in the haircare industry. Erim has achieved nothing compared to them and they launched their brand around the same time as erim. They marketing is also classy and elegant which represents their brand well, on the other hand erim is getting "gassed" about making memes with the latest trending topics for her brand...cheap and tacky, something to laugh about 😂

Screenshot_20220623-084906_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

truth33

Nah I’m sorry but how can you visit the most famous art gallery in the world, housing some of the most historic pieces of art to ever exist, and say it’s “low-key kinda boring” how about you put your phone and boney ass away, go inside the gallery and open your f*king eyes. She really is the most vapid, self centred narc I’ve ever encountered. Crabs goes to a city full of art, culture, food, music and her daily agenda literally revolves around getting a picture. I get that you’re an influencer/content creator but she literally posts stories about how difficult it is to get a picture 😂 so you can’t do your job lol? Does she not realise that candid pictures of her doing actual activities would be more engaging than photoshopped pictures of her ass with the Eiffel Tower in the background. Please up your latest friends/assistants pay per hour to at least photoshop your pictures properly lol. We’ve all see her flat ass who is she trying to kid with this picture?
This girl is a desperate and nasty -cancel her please asap

Is she really trying to say she gets dm’s from artists. Only in your dreams Erim. Also if you really were a “girls girl” you’d be sending these so called screen shots to the girlfriends of these “artists”
This!!! How much more spiteful cab she get on socials for the whole world to see?? She’s obviously sending a message out to someone so posts this. Firstly, what do you expect when you beg it everyday? Secondly if she had any class, respect or kept to the ‘sisterhood rules’ like she claims she is she’d tell those guys to go back to their Mrs & focus on her - that’s what I do when shameless married men land in my DMs no matter who they are or how famous cos imo it’s the lowest of the low to entertain a taken man but this spiteful narc posts content on purpose for these guys to land in her DMs & then threatens to expose them with spiteful look on her face. Oh please I keep saying this in the last few days -please just let’s cancel this low life self obsessed narc asap

Last edited: