Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness. This is very weird. Firstly, why is it important for Erim to announce every mundane, insignificant detail in her stories? Like no one cares who the hell you’re sat next to in a restaurant and if you were in the moment, truly enjoying yourself, I really don’t think you’d pay that much attention to who was sat at the table next to you, or maybe that’s just me?
Secondly, she has to nearly always make a point of getting ‘unwanted’ attention from people. Like I bet these men weren’t even creepy, she just likes to tell people that she gets stared at cus she’s such an enchanting thing of beauty that men can’t help themselves but fixate on her beautiful face🙄. Cringe.
758A614E-1D2E-4A73-9C09-71354DB3719A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cigarettes and hookah don’t smell the same…?
i don't smoke or drink and being in any kind of smoke regardless of if its coming from a cig, hookah or a j, it's all nasty as hell to me? and she constantly claims to not smoke whilst always hanging out in hookah lounges in that smoke so why complain about cig smoke in paris?

Oh my goodness. This is very weird. Firstly, why is it important for Erim to announce every mundane, insignificant detail in her stories? Like no one cares who the hell you’re sat next to in a restaurant and if you were in the moment, truly enjoying yourself, I really don’t think you’d pay that much attention to who was sat at the table next to you, or maybe that’s just me?
Secondly, she has to nearly always make a point of getting ‘unwanted’ attention from people. Like I bet these men weren’t even creepy, she just likes to tell people that she gets stared at cus she’s such an enchanting thing of beauty that men can’t help themselves but fixate on her beautiful face🙄. Cringe.View attachment 1267253
she went all the way to paris just to complain about everything

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok how often do you think she reads on here? Every hour so she’s caught up or does she do a deep read every night?? 😂😂😂
We know every time she's saying she's having a bad day it's due to reading this thread. :ROFLMAO: She has nothing else going on in her life.

Secondly, she has to nearly always make a point of getting ‘unwanted’ attention from people. Like I bet these men weren’t even creepy, she just likes to tell people that she gets stared at cus she’s such an enchanting thing of beauty that men can’t help themselves but fixate on her beautiful face🙄. Cringe.View attachment 1267253
I genuinely don't understand how anyone finds her inspiring. All she ever does is complain about everything.

Cigarettes and hookah don’t smell the same…?
Erim claims to not smoke and drink but always promoting lounges to her followers. That is why classytikkamasala made that comment.

Did you guys see that reel she made of the Eiffel tower? Can someone explain to me why her content is so terrible? She has no creative vision at all. Everything she does really is just Primark standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I was her to be honest I’d probably take on board some comments as constructive criticism. Once I got told that when someone tells a story, I always bring it back to me (kind of what I’m doing right now 😅)
My point is I’ve never forgotten that and I’m very aware if I ever do it cause I imagine it can be annoying

Reactions: 6
this describes erim so well. ugly energy!
Couldn’t agree more! This is exactly what I thought when I came across her Instagram page a couple of years ago. Just FULL of bragging, being better than everyone else, I’m perfect - pick me vibes all over her insta back then & then I discovered this thread on tattle & it was really simple I googled her & the first thing they came up was tattle lol it’s still the same btw no matter how hard she tries to get this hidden of Google she can’t do it lol. She’s such a horrible person inside & out.

Skip to 28 mins.
Just don’t get why the Sikh channel is promoting or giving airtime to women like this ?!

Happy for them and their group chat.
I don’t even know tho this Niki person is - don’t like the energy of her though in this interview. Anyone that says they’re friends with erim & say how great she is are just like her imo cos anyone that can feel energy can feel how spiteful Erim is.

Last edited:
I’ve been looking at these three oils. I was unfortunate to buy ms crabby oil and made me lose lots of hair.
View attachment 1258648
straight away you see from byerim
1. It splatters due to cheap bottle
2 how watered down the ‘oil’ actually is.

this is literally a few minutes later.
View attachment 1258651
clearly made of cheaper ingredients/combo of oils are watered down massively.

Il leave it for few hours and see what it looks like later and post a photo if anyone wants to see.
I was just intruiged as two of these oils are fraction of price and feel more luxury then byerim.

byerim oil is Very watery compared to other two. I use same size amount, other two expanded but oil distributes the same, whereas byerim filters out the ingredients that have filtered it heavily.

View attachment 1258845
View attachment 1258846

erim, give it a rest. Stop blaming everything on not having a mum to teach you.
All you are doing is shading your grandmother in the process at the same time, you know, the one you pretend made the oil with you ….
This is a very good post for exposing her crappy hair oil 🙏🏻

• Heart
she went all the way to paris just to complain about everything
typical Erik

If I was her to be honest I’d probably take on board some comments as constructive criticism. Once I got told that when someone tells a story, I always bring it back to me (kind of what I’m doing right now 😅)
My point is I’ve never forgotten that and I’m very aware if I ever do it cause I imagine it can be annoying
we love self awareness

Bloody hell she really does document every single little thing. No one gives a tit that people saw your cotton underwear. Only shows 10% of her life my ass
2E5FF08D-F788-4DC2-9AD2-346C4CF36516.jpeg
94117486-DC08-47F6-B6B1-9953A892D1FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
my thoughts exactly when I saw how nasty these looked on her story. Seriously, given she’s supposed millionaire why can’t she just go & get them done!!? Even I go twice a month to get mine done but this one here is just a fake sell out. Please please cancel her I can’t bear much more of her bullshit fake life

Seriously, given she’s supposed millionaire why can’t she just go & get them done!!?
I don’t think she claims to be a millionaire just because she has her “7 figure business”. But I agree, she seems tight with money.

she also did that thing again where she showed designer bags like oooo should I buy and then didn’t buy them at the end. You was never gonna buy them in the first place 😂😂

I don’t think she claims to be a millionaire just because she has her “7 figure business”. But I agree, she seems tight with money.

she also did that thing again where she showed designer bags like oooo should I buy and then didn’t buy them at the end. You was never gonna buy them in the first place 😂😂
Ya for someone who flexes her materials to appear to be wealthier than what she is, you’d think she’d make a small trip to the nail salon to sort those out before she went on a lovely trip to Paris.

This tit got me pissed off again why she got like 600 stories everyday full of bullshit? How you gonna start the day off saying waheguru then proceed with the most stupid tit. she just contradicts herself corny ass witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she really trying to say she gets dm’s from artists. Only in your dreams Erim. Also if you really were a “girls girl” you’d be sending these so called screen shots to the girlfriends of these “artists”
they probably just said like "hey" and she's screenshotting it "ready to ruin lives" 💀 this girl will take any ounce of attention she can get

she always shows the ugliest chanel bags too. that's how u know she has no sense of style, she thinks a chanel logo makes her stylish

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.