Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay…. but she’s always been mad rude and mean to people and always been so hateful. So by her own logic, she must really hate herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
How many times she said this now 😴😴 she literally said it yesterday, clearly she’s trying to convince herself that this is true. I literally do not hate myself, I just hate you erim 😭 what’s so hard to understand about thatView attachment 1285939
Init we just hate you Erim. She keeps using our words and phrases and PROJECTING it back to her followers like this dumb dumb thought of it first. No Erim we can get a clinical psychiatrist on board right now who will deem our assessment viable and section your ass. It is my agenda to get you cancelled, so please stfu everyday narcing

Init we just hate you Erim. She keeps using our words and phrases and PROJECTING it back to her followers like this dumb dumb thought of it first. No Erim we can get a clinical psychiatrist on board right now who will deem our assessment viable and section your ass. It is my agenda to get you cancelled, so please stfu everyday narcing
@snmp 💯

Reactions: 1
Dior don’t give a duck what byerim thinks😂 the audacity.
Also Take that fuckin food review with a grain of salt coming from a god damn coconut
This girl openly criticises everything yet deletes every single criticising comment she gets on her bottle 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Dior don’t give a duck what byerim thinks😂 the audacity.
Also Take that fuckin food review with a grain of salt coming from a god damn coconut
Bindas eatery do lovely food. I've been to both branches in Mayfair and Westfield. I've recommended it to many and they also loved it. Guys definitely check it out, don't listen to her. The only reason she's giving it a bad review is coz kaushal originally went there last year and tagged them in her story, which gave them a lot of publicity. It wasn't even gifted, she recommended it coz she enjoyed the food. They even publicly thanking her for the review as they got so busy because of it. Shes just butt hurt that kaushal unfollowed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
find it so rude when people tag a company and then tit on them in the same story. what's the purpose of tagging bindas and saying their food is tit, erim? who the duck do you think you are

• Heart
Reactions: 15
pls i'm never going to trust any asian food review from erim when she's calling black eyed peas "shawl-ay" with "raw-tee"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i'm listening to a podcast from march that she did and she said she's given somebody that works at byerim a promotion every month. LOL imagine being able to lie so effortlessly. all of her employees are literally outsourced

Reactions: 5
i'm listening to a podcast from march that she did and she said she's given somebody that works at byerim a promotion every month. LOL imagine being able to lie so effortlessly. all of her employees are literally outsourced
LOL none of her employees even last that long to even get promoted 😂

Reactions: 4
Bindas eatery do lovely food. I've been to both branches in Mayfair and Westfield. I've recommended it to many and they also loved it. Guys definitely check it out, don't listen to her. The only reason she's giving it a bad review is coz kaushal originally went there last year and tagged them in her story, which gave them a lot of publicity. It wasn't even gifted, she recommended it coz she enjoyed the food. They even publicly thanking her for the review as they got so busy because of it. Shes just butt hurt that kaushal unfollowed her.
Omg nail on head!!! Causes Narcissistic injury

find it so rude when people tag a company and then tit on them in the same story. what's the purpose of tagging bindas and saying their food is tit, erim? who the duck do you think you are
The audacity. This trailer trash witch can’t even pronounce roti let alone cook desi food

by promoted she means giving one person all the jobs she doesn't want to do for small wage increases instead of hiring adequate amount of separate people for adequate amount of separate wages for the work she wants done. this is why her assistants do literally everything for her. she would have them wipe her ass too if she could especially when she's cancelling meetings every other day due to headaches from starving herself

I’ve been here so many times and love it!!! I also went because kaushal recommended it and my god it was delicious. Way better than dishoom and those lame pastas me crabby pants makes #ad.

This chick really doesn’t know what she’s talking about. Deffo she is trying to make herself feel better because kaushal unfollowed her lolololol

Props to kaushal for unfollowing. I wonder what happened though?!

Reactions: 9
She’s obv done it so they invite her back for free and make a fuss of her. She probably walked in and got offended that no one recognised her 😂😂

• Haha
Is it just me or do any of you see that this has not gone viral lol
This is what I thought at first and on tiktok it hasn’t gone viral but her reel on insta was viewed by 5 million and I think 61 people used the sound but that’s not a lot considering 5 million people have seen it. Only 60k liked the reel too. Lmao

• Haha
Whyyyy is this soulless demon trying to copy paste from people who are spiritual !! She constantly uses religion for clout. everything she posts lately is a copy of my friends profile, who’d like to remain anonymous but is a practising yogi it’s too much of a coincidence

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This is what I thought at first and on tiktok it hasn’t gone viral but her reel on insta was viewed by 5 million and I think 61 people used the sound but that’s not a lot considering 5 million people have seen it. Only 60k liked the reel too. Lmao
Oh it was on IG not TikTok. Still hasn’t boosted her following count though which is embarrassing

Idk who erim thinks she is low rating someones restaurant, like sis your family restaurant flopped and so did your hair oil… humble yourself babes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.