Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the "princess" looks don't really suit her face well because she's blown up her lips so much and she's got such a big head and big cheeks with beady little eyes. imo the princessy looks suit more feminine features like elwa saleh and even that other punjabi london instagrammer mentioned here a few months back tivneet kaur. their features are much more mesmerising, bigger almond shaped eyes and slim sculpted cheeks and normal sized lips that are defined, not blown up with tons of filler and clownishly overlined
Erim looks like a thumb next to Elwa.

And I’m calling it I HATE BOTH THOSE RED AND WHITE GOWNS. I’d never wear them for my wedding. Imagine thinking you can get into top tier magazines like Forbes or worse she’ll claim she can get in “vogue” soon whilst promoting this gypsy tack and shopping in primark. Not high fashion at all this narc has no class, style or sense of fashion… imagine Erim is trying to compete with the likes of neelam.
They look like quinceañera gowns. Great and beautiful for those type of events but what do they have to do with Erim's personal instagram brand? Proof she has no creative direction with her content and honestly takes any work she can get.

I have tons of firsthand accounts. AMA 🤣
There are so many popular asian bridal businesses that used to work with her that do not anymore like Bibi London. Those businesses make more sense for her personal IG brand. Does she not work with all those businesses she used to work with back in 2019 because of her reputation in the industry? She seems to only get gigs in Bham/Manchester for super random brands

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She claims to have created a sisterhood and love the bond she has created with her audience, yet this is the dismissive way she speaks to them “okay sick” nice way for you to speak to your audience/sisters.

View attachment 1259209
The least she could've said is 'that's so helpful sis three hearts'

There's a person actually replying with helpful tips and such a dumb response is given. Okay sick??? Whaaat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The least she could've said is 'that's so helpful sis three hearts'

There's a person actually replying with helpful tips and such a dumb response is given. Okay sick??? Whaaat.
it's that masculine energy! every time she speaks to someone it sounds so cold like a transaction

Reactions: 7
Omg YES! That’s the best way to describe it.

And I’m calling it I HATE BOTH THOSE RED AND WHITE GOWNS. I’d never wear them for my wedding. Imagine thinking you can get into top tier magazines like Forbes or worse she’ll claim she can get in “vogue” soon whilst promoting this gypsy tack and shopping in primark. Not high fashion at all this narc has no class, style or sense of fashion… imagine Erim is trying to compete with the likes of neelam.

Here is a reminder girls of ultra fashion, style and paving the way for young south Asian women:
I LOVE her!! She's unapologetically herself without putting anyone down. And her vibes are just so calming - Neelam is just so stunning. No fake modesty, no jealousy, no bs.

it's that masculine energy! every time she speaks to someone it sounds so cold like a transaction
Wow, you're right about the cold transaction vibes. Lol honestly I wasn't expecting an amazing reply but her job is literally social media influencer if she's gonna comment or reply she should at least put some effort into it 🤣 or HIRE someone to do it for her.

• Heart
Does anyone have a screenshot of when she put “three hearts” 😂😂😂 I need to put that in the wiki it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably the lack of feminine energy in her life, explains why she can’t make and keep long term female friends and why whenever she posts things she sounds like a “pick me”. If she was genuine she’d have more of a relationship with her followers. That’s one of many examples of her being a cold sterile bobble head

Erim looks like a thumb next to Elwa.

They look like quinceañera gowns. Great and beautiful for those type of events but what do they have to do with Erim's personal instagram brand? Proof she has no creative direction with her content and honestly takes any work she can get.

There are so many popular asian bridal businesses that used to work with her that do not anymore like Bibi London. Those businesses make more sense for her personal IG brand. Does she not work with all those businesses she used to work with back in 2019 because of her reputation in the industry? She seems to only get gigs in Bham/Manchester for super random brands
I only worked with her at the job she got fired at for selling clothes on Depop so I can't really speak to the Asian bridal stuff. However, she was such an absolute nightmare on set that it's unsurprising to hear people dislike her for her behavior on other shoots. It's truly beyond what anyone would consider as normal and courteous. She is despicable.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I already know this is just nonsense and another way of her trying to make out she is “better” than she actually is. She’s probably just borrowing the car. She’s such a clown
This made me actually hunch my shoulders and 😬😬😬make this face. Wow! She is not right …

Reactions: 4
I already know this is just nonsense and another way of her trying to make out she is “better” than she actually is. She’s probably just borrowing the car. She’s such a clown
Just experienced 2nd hand embarrassment. I wonder if she will ever spend a day without posting some random bullshit on her stories to appear rich and successful. Exactly who asked why she drives loads of cars ??? No one it’s just another way to drop she’s rich/successful enough to purchase a second car for her brother. And I’m sure if she did she would’ve made a meal out of that on social media

For someone who continuously reminds herself and her followers that she got a 1st in her degree you’d think she’d understand the difference between no and know. Also given the fact she’s a self proclaimed Miss “modest who doesn’t know what sex is”, I'm sure she could’ve posted this without showing her bare thigh but obviously that would mean she’d actually practice what she preaches and we all know she doesn’t. She is the most performative pick me witch on the internet.

I’m really shocked she’s gone to the lengths of getting the tattle thread removed off Google search results. Anyone who isn’t guilty of malpractice within business wouldn’t need to do that.

Attachments

these look absolutely horrid :sick: why does she wait so long in between her nail appointments? she can only afford to go to the nail salon like once every 2 months
Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 07.38.31.png

oh god the fugly super skinny half up the calf jeans are back from erim's early ig days :sick: swear this girl has the ugliest style
Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 07.38.42.png

• Sick
Her hair looks so greasy and flat omg. I definitely need to try her shampoo now 😍

Also, not her recording herself and looking at the camera whilst driving
87D0B3F6-AAA4-4C30-9A16-C6FDE63A07B8.jpeg

• Haha
Her hair looks so greasy and flat omg. I definitely need to try her shampoo now 😍

Also, not her recording herself and looking at the camera whilst driving View attachment 1261727

Came to say just this. You’re literally recording and driving…. Such a role model. Loll and her hair I can’t even. It looks like she drenches it everyday in her tit oil. I’ve yet to see it look soft since she started her stupid oil business

OH GOD. Not this picture being in her giveaway prize. This would literally give me NIGHTMARES. And why is her giveaway prize literally everything stamped with her logo … like no thx this is trash

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.