Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Inspired by @ktra2021

I left home
At fourteen
Hustled my way
Into the media scene.
I told myself
I'm gonna be a big star
Weribee Mitsubishi
Gave me a car.
My Insta fame
Grew and grew...

(Chorus)
I aaaaammm Eeeeemmmmmmyyylou
Champion everything
Better than you
Loooook at me
Hustling hard
To get on TV!

Made my partner
Raise our kids
In our rented home
With no rubbish bin lids.
Went to New York
Learnt how to dance
Did a heap of media
Wearing no pants.
Making my money
By fleecing my tribe
Put on the tears
And then rob them blind...

(CHORUS)

Spent my days
Doing sweet fuck all
Until one-day
ALove grew some balls
He left for real
I'm losing my mind
Threatening Tattlers
Confiding in my tribe.
What does the future
Hold for me?
I don't really care
As long as I'm on the TeeeeeVeeee....

(CHORUS to fade)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

avex

Chatty Member
Without being insensitive.

This reminds of gay couples who deliberately go after Christian cake shop owners and other Christians businesses to plan their weddings. When the Christians find out that they are gay and refuse. The gay couple takes them to court. Clogging up courts for years. Some cases are in the courts for ten years.

You don’t want your kid to sign a contract there a other schools you ca take your kid. You cannot tell me that there are not other schools to take your child too?

Gays can open their own schools and band straight kids from attending.
Yo wtf. No one should be discriminated against for their sexuality or gender conformity. If your religious belief is that gay people are immoral then your religion sucks and you should find a new one. If you have a problem with that you can fuck right off out of here. How is this even a discussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Dress: $89.95
Shipping: $9.95
Buying a dress that’s been worn by someone with a heavy menstrual flow, a sweaty crop top and an armpit fungal infection: PRICELESS

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Yo yo guys. It's ya girl Emmylou. I've got such an exciting announcement to make. The embargo has been lifted and I can now tell you that I will be partnering with Vush! Mama needs her Vitamin C if ya know what I mean. I really wanted it to please, ya know, and really stimulate women so I've asked Twisties to come on board. For my tribe they are releasing a very special Vush x Twisties butt plug that comes in cheese and chicken flavours. They're sooo bewdiful, I've had one in all week. And, Leah caught me in the kitchen, didn't ya Leah, with one in my mouth! So I'll put a link up and you'll have to message me your bank details. Or just send a blank cheque and, yeah, big love ✌🏽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

emmygluewho

VIP Member
SHE DOESN'T DRINK ALCOHOL! Yet is paid to promote it!

SHE DOESN'T DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES! Paid to promote it!

SHE BARELY LOOKS IN THE KIDS DIRECTION! Paid by officeworks 'back to school'

This world is truly fucked.

Reactions: 38

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
The most liked new thread title is:
Emmylou MacCarthy #8 Emmylou Loves: Single, and looking for a fungi

Should we use this one?

Reactions: 36

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Anyone else think it strange that for a corporate biznis woman she props her iPhone on a tripod in her "office"? There's no computers or monitors or anything? It's like a child pretending.. if she actually ran the Zoe Miss business wouldn't she havemore paperwork, IT equipment? It's a sham!
She doesn’t run Zoe Moss … she is is merely the marketing, influencer chick. Same as an influencer is paid to spruik a product.
Zoe Moss was part of Leoni Fashion in Collingwood Gipps street. Many brands still have their offices warehouse out in Collingwood. I work in fashion. So i KNOW that her contribution to the day to day of what is required in a fashion brand isn’t cutting mustard. She has no design input, day to day input. Most of us who work in fashion will tell you we don’t work in fashion but we work in business. Fashion is secondary. It bust your arse work. It’s hard hard hard work with deadlines after deadlines. Leading up to the Lunar New year as we have no one takes time off as we need to get our samples ready for production before our factories shut for the Lunar NY. If she actually ran a fashion business December would’ve been her craziest months with deadlines to get all products ready for February launch. Do we see her do anything with the brand other than say this shit is coming in and modelling it in the footpath in Albert Park village.

Look at her …. Is she the type to sit in an office, or design room for 8 hours per day ,
5 days a week? You all work. Can you imagine her as a colleague? She can’t concentrate for more than a minute. Can’t stick to one thing and can’t complete a task. You couldn’t send her on the coffee run. She’d need an assistant for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

avex

Chatty Member
Nah it’s just too far in having some loser on Instagram make you feel that strongly. EmmyLou is an idiot, laughing at her is fun, but if peeping her content makes you wish harm upon her, it’s time to step away for a minute coz that’s a bit mental?

Deadset there’s some people in this thread whose consumption of her content and incessant posting are WAY more grim than Emmy herself.
There's been some really unhinged posts lately, not sure if it's one person with multiple accounts or multiple people. It's not snark, it's hatred and obsession. It really makes me uncomfortable with the level of vitriol some people have.

Reactions: 35

Emmy-Loo Loveless

If I was to describe ELL to a stranger:

its like reverse ‘the Truman Show’ where she thinks her life is a reality TV show, but everyone around her is trying their hardest to live a normal life. Instead of hidden cameras, there’s a full time, primary school aged camera crew.
There’s ridiculous self produced ad breaks and the whole thing is a tv shopping network.
There’s manic, Jamie Oliver style cooking show for every mundane family meal she prepares.
Biggest loser style fat camps in her front yard.
Horders style interior.
There’s $40,000 self funded Christmas specials.
There’s Project Runway (ali express edition).
There’s Botched surgery.
There’s a warehouse for some unknown reason.
Every now and again the theme changes to world wide jet setter/getaway presenter and she’s flying to NY to learn a dance to charge people to watch. And the fat camps all over the world.

• Haha
  • Heart

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I dont think it’s too far. They did not wish death on Lou. I have seen more worse comments from the government’s across the world vaxxed to the unvaccinated on social media wishing them death and other nasty things. A slap in the face from the universe may be what Lou requires. This could be the wake up call to put her kids first or realise the time wasted away from her kids. Lou might also learn to be more humble.

LV does make the bag. But we are unsure if her version is real or fake. https://au.louisvuitton.com/eng-au/...Bj35v8NO4e8xOIEu1Dr71-hoIaAi5REALw_wcB#M59396
Nah it’s just too far in having some loser on Instagram make you feel that strongly. EmmyLou is an idiot, laughing at her is fun, but if peeping her content makes you wish harm upon her, it’s time to step away for a minute coz that’s a bit mental?

Deadset there’s some people in this thread whose consumption of her content and incessant posting are WAY more grim than Emmy herself.

• Heart

Faketeeth

Thread name suggestion:

Emmylou, flash your cash, your rash but whatever you do, please dont show us your gash!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
I’m so glad we are discussing the level of hatred happening here.

Snark is one thing but some posters here seem truly disturbed. Emmy irritates the bejesus out of me but that’s about it. Wishing her harm, constantly body shaming her, feeling anything other than amused by her shenanigans… is far more problematic than EL herself

Reactions: 33

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I couldn't agree more. Most enjoy having a laugh at LLs expense but some of these newer members seem slightly unhinged.
Seems a lot more than snark.
There seems to be a lot of people whose own lives are genuinely impacted by her behaviour. That’s not healthy. If the thoughts given to EmmyLou are more than a fleeting “ha! What a fuckwit” then it’s probably better to just not look at her stuff. Being genuinely enraged or triggered by her life seems like a really unnecessary thing to put yourself through 😂

Reactions: 30