Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or any of his friends who know who his mum is šŸ˜¢
The kids from grade 7 are merciless. They screenshot all photos or videos of your mum, family etc (baby photos).. hence why they use snap chat only and within their network of friends. Even Mumā€™s I know who are quite glam and like to put up their pics occasionally on social media are banned by their kids (boys) beciase of the tit they get.

The tit with lazy loo (in her activewear and undies) is next level for sage and his mates...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Donā€™t hate me but I really like the Camilla kimono. Iā€™m not keen on the red bikini idea though

Reactions: 4
Donā€™t hate me but I really like the Camilla kimono. Iā€™m not keen on the red bikini idea though
Iā€™ve never liked Camilla style personally but the kimono with a black dress or something plain on underneath sure but why the red bikini. Especially if itā€™s that time of the month and you just feel yuck. It feels like a performance for her ā€˜tribeā€™

Reactions: 7
The kids from grade 7 are merciless. They screenshot all photos or videos of your mum, family etc (baby photos).. hence why they use snap chat only and within their network of friends. Even Mumā€™s I know who are quite glam and like to put up their pics occasionally on social media are banned by their kids (boys) beciase of the tit they get.

The tit with lazy loo (in her activewear and undies) is next level for sage and his mates...
I think Sage is in grade 6 and yes, EmmyLou should be thinking of his future years at secondary school - Year 7 is a big level to navigate and by year 9 - watch out EmmyLou! They are moody, passionate about certain causes, grunt a lot. Don't add to the ups and downs of early teen life by parading around in your undies! The teens I know all have insta for basic networking but also snapchat for sharing photos.

This is true my sons friends went right through my Facebook account a few years ago. Nothing bad was on there considering I post about once every six months but they took screen shots of a holiday we went on when my son was 5 and chubby and used it as their profile picture he was furious I was like laugh it off it was you then who cares. But those kids and the things that she shares they are in for some hardcore bullying down the track and it hurts me to think what it could do to Sage who clearly struggles with weight and then all this basketball fuckery his mother has caused to him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thread name suggestion:

Emmylou, flash your cash, your rash but whatever you do, please dont show us your gash!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
This is true my sons friends went right through my Facebook account a few years ago. Nothing bad was on there considering I post about once every six months but they took screen shots of a holiday we went on when me son was 5 and chubby and used it as their profile picture he was furious I was like laugh it off it was you then who cares. But those kids and the things that she shares they are in for some hardcore bullying down the track and it hurts me to think what it could do to Sage who clearly struggles with weight and then all this basketball fuckery his mother has caused to him.
Same. I accepted a Follow Request from one of my kids ā€œbest friendsā€, only to then find out that they trawled through all of my photos, screenshot completely innocuous images from 8-ish years ago, and used them to bully my child on Snapchat. Once those high school kids find ELā€™s bizarre YouTube channel, and allllll the rest, poor Sage is gonna get picked on relentlessly. Sheā€™s riding a wave of cash, free stuff and adoration from her idiot tribe, with no care or concern whatsoever about her kidsā€™ future.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Same. I accepted a Follow Request from one of my kids ā€œbest friendsā€, only to then find out that they trawled through all of my photos, screenshot completely innocuous images from 8-ish years ago, and used them to bully my child on Snapchat. Once those high school kids find ELā€™s bizarre YouTube channel, and allllll the rest, poor Sage is gonna get picked on relentlessly. Sheā€™s riding a wave of cash, free stuff and adoration from her idiot tribe, with no care or concern whatsoever about her kidsā€™ future.
Thatā€™s exactly what I stupidly did a few years back. I will never have any of my sons friends on any social media I learnt my lesson and it was one photo and I didnā€™t think it was too bad but thatā€™s not how my son seen it. I actually hate to think what will happen to those kids in the next year. I know sage will cop it first but they all will. She says things we all cringe about every day so those kids are going to have a field day with the Love children.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I went through FB & insta and deleted all photos of my kids last year and after reading this, I'm so glad! Initially I did it because someone was trying to hack my FB so if they were successful they wouldn't find anything interesting or useful. I can share my kids' photos privately with family and friends. I hope Aaron steps in but it's too realistically it's too late.

• Heart
Iā€™ve never liked Camilla style personally but the kimono with a black dress or something plain on underneath sure but why the red bikini. Especially if itā€™s that time of the month and you just feel yuck. It feels like a performance for her ā€˜tribeā€™
She does think she is a movie star
This is true my sons friends went right through my Facebook account a few years ago. Nothing bad was on there considering I post about once every six months but they took screen shots of a holiday we went on when my son was 5 and chubby and used it as their profile picture he was furious I was like laugh it off it was you then who cares. But those kids and the things that she shares they are in for some hardcore bullying down the track and it hurts me to think what it could do to Sage who clearly struggles with weight and then all this basketball fuckery his mother has caused to him.
If she had a brain she would start deleting old posts with the kids. She would no longer be shilling whatever content it was about. Alove needs to step up here and protect those kids. Itā€™s ruthless what will happen when other kids get their hands on these pics. She is seriously so stupid to not know this

Reactions: 6
I went through FB & insta and deleted all photos of my kids last year and after reading this, I'm so glad! Initially I did it because someone was trying to hack my FB so if they were successful they wouldn't find anything interesting or useful. I can share my kids' photos privately with family and friends. I hope Aaron steps in but it's too realistically it's too late.
It's their friends also not just bullies.. this is boys.. I don't know girls, could be worse.But lazy loo, unless her son is massively popular or sporty or the good looking kid at High school or of really strong character this is going to be a nightmare unfolding. Yea other "influencers" have young teen boys.. pip Edwards, that nurse girlfriend of Buckley etc.. and post glam sexy ish pics of themselves in activewear .. but not heir kids! They are also selling a single product and that's their business. No matter what you may think of them, it's respectful to their teen sons whilst still on brand to maintain a business. Lazy loo is cash grabbing with no sustainable business plan .. good luck with that.

Reactions: 11
She does think she is a movie star

If she had a brain she would start deleting old posts with the kids. She would no longer be shilling whatever content it was about. Alove needs to step up here and protect those kids. Itā€™s ruthless what will happen when other kids get their hands on these pics. She is seriously so stupid to not know this
She knows now - but she won't do anything about it. To make matters worse - she told The Project that she received a message once from a stranger telling her that they were watching her kids and yet she continues to share. She admitted her children were in a vulnerable position and it's only become worse since then!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Thanks for sharing your stories about your kids and social media. My kids are toddlers so have a while still, but itā€™s really made me think. šŸ„°

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.