Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo yo yo, Emmy, your youngest child is in primary school and I’m quite certain you haven’t breastfed for a while so it’s high time you packed the maternity shirts away!! No doubt it’s a total bargain she picked up at the Nike outlet ✌🏻✌🏻

How. bleeping. Embarrassing.
It does make sense that she would buy a maternity top to fit over her belly. It’s been said so many times before but she looks so out of proportion. She has really taken on the body type of a pregnant lady.
Seeing her in that top was making me feel so uncomfortable. I just wanted to pull it down and around. How does she not feel that?

Reactions: 7
Can we just remember for a sec that she went to Crown to an entire room filled with Camilla crap. How many did she try? How many did she put her fungus on? Where are they now? How has second hand fungus in their wardrobe?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Everything about today was just a sad and over inflated (literally) cry for help. I echo the same sentiments as everyone else. If anyone reads this page that is actually close to her, she needs help.
the duro is causing too much mania. It’s a known side effect. She’s crashing late afternoon and starts to appear foggy and slurred. That tank top cannot have been comfy- just wear one that fits!

also So I don’t sound too sympathetic, just saw her new baileys add and the real dads reckon they will be right over. Nearly fell off my bed laughing at the thought of those two going to Emmy town and even crossing her thread hold or going through her gate.
Could you imagine Jarrod visiting her slum hole! He couldn’t cope with a 4 star hotel last week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SHE DOESN'T DRINK ALCOHOL! Yet is paid to promote it!

SHE DOESN'T DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES! Paid to promote it!

SHE BARELY LOOKS IN THE KIDS DIRECTION! Paid by officeworks 'back to school'

This world is truly fucked.

Reactions: 38
Well.
I've come home from work, sat down, having a lovely glass of wine (in an actual proper wine glass, not a maccas promo cup) open up insta and I'm confronted with a fanny massacre, a crop top being eaten by human flesh and fungus pits....
Not to mention the conversation about her non tampon wearing self, choosing her period undies over a G-string.
I'll just need a moment.....
Same here haha I’ve worked crazy hours today and only just caught her stories and wow! I wish I wasn’t to tired to watch with wine cos sober it’s shocking 😂my she has had a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SHE DOESN'T DRINK ALCOHOL! Yet is paid to promote it!

SHE DOESN'T DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES! Paid to promote it!

SHE BARELY LOOKS IN THE KIDS DIRECTION! Paid by officeworks 'back to school'

This world is truly fucked.
Pretty much the same for everything else she promotes as well.
Warner music - never music on in the house or at the warehouse.
Tully Lou - only exercises when she's paid to.
TASSAL - haven't seen that since the campaign finished

They are just a few off the top of my head.

Reactions: 12
Could you imagine Jarrod visiting her slum hole! He couldn’t cope with a 4 star hotel last week 😂
I would actually pay to see the RDOM cross the threshold of that filthy pigsty.
Imagine she offers him a glass of her favourite red that she can't pronounce in a normal drinking glass with a pre blanched sausage and some cut up watermelon for dessert....all served up on the kitchen table by Emmy with her manky, festy pits, dressed in her best purple togs, camel toe swinging in the breeze.....

Jarrod would bathe himself in a tub of Domestos when he got home.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Same here haha I’ve worked crazy hours today and only just caught her stories and wow! I wish I wasn’t to tired to watch with wine cos sober it’s shocking 😂my she has had a day!
I just got home after a 12 hour shift with no break to all of this. I’m so overtired that I cry when I laugh. I don’t know what to do! That crop top, the rash, the mania, the being an absolute mole to everyone in the warehouse today, the ridiculous ads. I’ve just read like 6 new pages here and have nothing more to add. It’s all so upsetting. And the thing I took most umbrage with is the crop top being eaten by her back fat and those ridiculous leggings. Not the bleeping rancid rash. 6 weeks with that rash! What is wrong with her?!

Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched her stories in a while. Didn’t believe that she actually put up footage of her rash. I tapped through her stories on mute. Omg. She needs to see a medical professional. Why share that while doing influencer advertising? Gross.

Reactions: 5
Looks like we’ll be onto a new thread today. Thread title suggestions? Need to keep them relatively short 😅

Reactions: 4
I agree @MsTxx that she does indeed look slim around the butt and hips. How much of that is due to the compression in those tights I'm not sure. A positive: the blue looks beautiful against her skin tone. The rest though...sheesh, what an absolute car crash. Say what you like about every single other influencer out there - EL is the only one crass enough to show us the ringworm in her armpits. What a classless, disgusting fool.

Another thing that struck me was that she doesn't want to leave the protein powder with green tea in the house because of the kids. Firstly, kids really shouldn't be drinking protein shakes anyway in my opinion. And secondly, green tea is very low in caffeine. She is just so ignorant and stupid, it's really grinding my gears today. Another thought I had was that she is obviously quite proud of her Vietnamese heritage (or at least happy enough to make money off it with her dubious Asian inspired recipes) so why hasn't she mentioned Lunar New Year? I would have thought that would be a custom for her growing up. Why not take the kids into Chinatown, when she is so close and really celebrate that heritage? Our family isn't Asian but we love attending and soaking up their culture. She's such a phony.
If she mentions Lunar New Year, mark your EL Reads Tattle bingo card!
Pretty sure she got work done around the hips and back too, I saw a scar right at after the surgery.

I just can't understand what doctor would do that??? She looks shocking she is still a fat little troll, the circle of fat she got removed from her vag does nothing to disguise this. So out of proportion now.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure we’ll get a follow up story soon enough where she lets us know that she doesn’t have diabetes and her doc actually thinks she’s looking great and asked for a photo with her.: “isn’t that so bewdiful!!”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What really scares me, Sage has a phone now, no doubt Insta. Imagine being an 11 yr old boy watching mum on the internet today 🤮😭

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Looks like she’s palmed them off to Alove tonight because she’s got such important work to do tomorrow! Must be so confusing for them getting passed around with no consistency at all.
The tell-all by whichever kid holds the most resentment will be delicious!

Reactions: 5
Once again referring to her paid content/products as ‘tit’, this time for the Baileys promotion.

That ‘rash’ is absolutely a fungal infection. Not a sweat rash or prickly heat. She needs medication attention (both physical and mental assessments)

• Haha
Once again referring to her paid content/products as ‘tit’, this time for the Baileys promotion.

That ‘rash’ is absolutely a fungal infection. Not a sweat rash or prickly heat. She needs medication attention (both physical and mental assessments)
Exactly. I had a heat rash and put Dermaid 1% on it and within 3 days it was gone. This was through 38+ heat also.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.