Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're the other two kids home or were they still with Alove? (I refuse to listen to her voice)
Maybe she was hoping he would come in if he was dropping them home and just beg to be let back in to her honey pot after seeing her sprawled on the couch in her knickers šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
We're the other two kids home or were they still with Alove? (I refuse to listen to her voice)
Maybe she was hoping he would come in if he was dropping them home and just beg to be let back in to her honey pot after seeing her sprawled on the couch in her knickers šŸ˜‚
Sage was at a friendā€™s house and Camelia was at dance. They needed to go pick up Camelia at 7, which seems super late! But my kids are a bit younger. Iā€™m ignoring the rest of your comment šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lou, I have a friend laying in hospital ATM. I am sure he would love to swap with for the day and have a relaxing day instead of worrying and stressing out. Cannot have visitors or see his 2 month old baby. Utter selfish cow.

Maybe you need a good healthy dose of Covid that you have to cancel and isolate from the world? Maybe some long Covid as well. That will definitely change your attitude and your stupid sexy look you do.
So sorry for your friend who can't see see the 2 month old baby. That's really tough.

Reactions: 1
Lou, I have a friend laying in hospital ATM. I am sure he would love to swap with for the day and have a relaxing day instead of worrying and stressing out. Cannot have visitors or see his 2 month old baby. Utter selfish cow.

Maybe you need a good healthy dose of Covid that you have to cancel and isolate from the world? Maybe some long Covid as well. That will definitely change your attitude and your stupid sexy look you do.
Hey ā€¦. Thatā€™s a little too far, I realise you are upset about your friend and probably just venting but nobody should wish Covid on another person even this one. Maybe you should not watch her if she is giving you that much anxiety - I had to block that person who cannot be named because she was triggering me ā€¦ā€¦ but good thoughts to your friend.

Reactions: 17

Wishing harm on anyone is not cool at all.

Reactions: 13

Jesus Christ lady, calm down and take an internet holiday.

This ainā€™t the Struggle Olympics.

Reactions: 18
Hey ā€¦. Thatā€™s a little too far, I realise you are upset about your friend and probably just venting but nobody should wish Covid on another person even this one. Maybe you should not watch her if she is giving you that much anxiety - I had to block that person who cannot be named because she was triggering me ā€¦ā€¦ but good thoughts to your friend.
I dont think itā€™s too far. They did not wish death on Lou. I have seen more worse comments from the governmentā€™s across the world vaxxed to the unvaccinated on social media wishing them death and other nasty things. A slap in the face from the universe may be what Lou requires. This could be the wake up call to put her kids first or realise the time wasted away from her kids. Lou might also learn to be more humble.

LV does make the bag. But we are unsure if her version is real or fake. https://au.louisvuitton.com/eng-au/...Bj35v8NO4e8xOIEu1Dr71-hoIaAi5REALw_wcB#M59396

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think itā€™s now about 12 months of having PHI, and Iā€™m certain she got it to have her lap band taken out. Why she didnā€™t wait to have her surgery once PHI kicked in is a mystery. What a giant waste of money.
Yeah but bariatric surgery means having to restrict your food intake massively, it's a mental game as well for it be successful for a long time. She'd lose it and put it all back on, she doesn't have the willpower to make it work.

Reactions: 6
I dont think itā€™s too far. They did not wish death on Lou. I have seen more worse comments from the governmentā€™s across the world vaxxed to the unvaccinated on social media wishing them death and other nasty things. A slap in the face from the universe may be what Lou requires. This could be the wake up call to put her kids first or realise the time wasted away from her kids. Lou might also learn to be more humble.

LV does make the bag. But we are unsure if her version is real or fake. https://au.louisvuitton.com/eng-au/...Bj35v8NO4e8xOIEu1Dr71-hoIaAi5REALw_wcB#M59396
Nah itā€™s just too far in having some loser on Instagram make you feel that strongly. EmmyLou is an idiot, laughing at her is fun, but if peeping her content makes you wish harm upon her, itā€™s time to step away for a minute coz thatā€™s a bit mental?

Deadset thereā€™s some people in this thread whose consumption of her content and incessant posting are WAY more grim than Emmy herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry, as im still quite new to following her, i gotta ask, the LV bag, its gotta be fake right??? Surely? Anyone know?
Iā€™m sure sheā€™s said before she ā€œborrowsā€ all the designer bags from Leah or some other helper she has.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Nah itā€™s just too far in having some loser on Instagram make you feel that strongly. EmmyLou is an idiot, laughing at her is fun, but if peeping her content makes you wish harm upon her, itā€™s time to step away for a minute coz thatā€™s a bit mental?

Deadset thereā€™s some people in this thread whose consumption of her content and incessant posting are WAY more grim than Emmy herself.
There's been some really unhinged posts lately, not sure if it's one person with multiple accounts or multiple people. It's not snark, it's hatred and obsession. It really makes me uncomfortable with the level of vitriol some people have.

Reactions: 35
There's been some really unhinged posts lately, not sure if it's one person with multiple accounts or multiple people. It's not snark, it's hatred and obsession. It really makes me uncomfortable with the level of vitriol some people have.
I couldn't agree more. Most enjoy having a laugh at LLs expense but some of these newer members seem slightly unhinged.
Seems a lot more than snark.

Reactions: 25
I couldn't agree more. Most enjoy having a laugh at LLs expense but some of these newer members seem slightly unhinged.
Seems a lot more than snark.
There seems to be a lot of people whose own lives are genuinely impacted by her behaviour. Thatā€™s not healthy. If the thoughts given to EmmyLou are more than a fleeting ā€œha! What a fuckwitā€ then itā€™s probably better to just not look at her stuff. Being genuinely enraged or triggered by her life seems like a really unnecessary thing to put yourself through šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 30
The outfit isnā€™t that bad today in general, but itā€™s horrendous on her. Hope she doesnā€™t come across at cactus, she might pop.
Stop shopping at brands that donā€™t cater for your size
Having to add material to a $200 ā€˜cropā€™ is just ridiculous. It doesnā€™t fit. Shop at more inclusive stores

I had so much second hand embarrassment from her walking across the road while ā€˜Leaā€™ is walking backwards filming her. My god, this woman really does think sheā€™s the most important person in Melbourne.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I absolutely agree with you. Iā€™ve taken a step back from posting too as the aggression on here from a couple of people (or is it just the same person??) is a bit unnerving!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.