Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely agree with you. I’ve taken a step back from posting too as the aggression on here from a couple of people (or is it just the same person??) is a bit unnerving!
I think people need to remember that she is still a person. It's never okay to wish harm on another person.

I cannot tell if the posters are one person or not but they need to relax. If she is that triggering don't visit her account/watch her stories and block her. Carry on with your own life.

Reactions: 25
I think Lazylou is beyond jealous that Soph is on survivor! Although how entertaining and hilarious would it be to watch Lazylou on that show, running around in a mini crop top and her “super comfy” culottes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so glad we are discussing the level of hatred happening here.

Snark is one thing but some posters here seem truly disturbed. Emmy irritates the bejesus out of me but that’s about it. Wishing her harm, constantly body shaming her, feeling anything other than amused by her shenanigans… is far more problematic than EL herself

Reactions: 33
And back to regular programming it's pretty obvious why those children were late for school.
Instead of trying on a "gazillion" outfits and doing a whole face of make up prior to leaving the house, how about you put your children first and get them to school on time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And back to regular programming it's pretty obvious why those children were late for school.
Instead of trying on a "gazillion" outfits and doing a whole face of make up prior to leaving the house, how about you put your children first and get them to school on time.
That would involve being selfless which mama is not! It's all about mama's media career!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I agree, I actually thinks she looks fab today!
I like her hair today and the fact she is giving the huge sneakers a rest.It makes a difference to her outfits it she wears appropriate shoes.I still couldnt do a crop over my tummy if it was so round..but I guess my confidence isnt that contagious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like today's outfit too, and wish I had her confidence to wear a crop top. It's still a shame she's buying expensive brands and altering them to fit her body instead of supporting smaller plus size fashion brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she looks rather chic. The whole look is very well put together. I have no problem with bigger bodies showing skin if the clothes are actually flattering. Here, they are. The crop top she was wearing the other day (can't remember brand) did not fit and looked painfully uncomfortable. I won't comment on buying a top that is too small and having it altered because basically I think that's mental. I think it was @screenfreelookatme who said it - if a brand doesn't cater to your size don't give them your money.

Reactions: 19
I think she looks rather chic. The whole look is very well put together. I have no problem with bigger bodies showing skin if the clothes are actually flattering. Here, they are. The crop top she was wearing the other day (can't remember brand) did not fit and looked painfully uncomfortable. I won't comment on buying a top that is too small and having it altered because basically I think that's mental. I think it was @screenfreelookatme who said it - if a brand doesn't cater to your size don't give them your money.
To hell with labels wear something that fits. If the size bothers you cut out the tag and move on.

She looks lovely today.
Shame kids were late though! Hope Camellia is ok as she has mentioned her anxiety before

Reactions: 8
I agree, I actually thinks she looks fab today!
No way, I'm slim but busty and lazy loos age and would never wear a crop that small and I have flat stomach. I have teen sons and that's what the teen girls wear. I just think it's exhibitionism and sagey will soon be embarrassed by teen boys pointing out this look, regardless of size. No one's body shaming, it's just not a great look when you have a big rotund belly. Why not a slim fit tucked in tee, what's the obsession with crops?

There's a lot more hate and shade in the Sophie cachia thread than here.. I haven't seen anything that awful? Maybe I need to catch up on threads.. !

Reactions: 6
I mean really, look at it. A person is crossing the street, pretending not to see someone who is, quite obviously, filming her. 'aw good mornin'' she trills to her phone. Seriously, try talking into your phone the way she does (obviously omit Leah, that's incredible) It's truly amazing how stupid it feels. And she does it all day, every day.

These nutters who are actually hating on someone on the internet might need a bit of a rest. To me, it is both hilarious & fascinating that these type of people exist. Outside that, I couldn't care less about them.

Reactions: 15
No way, I'm slim but busty and lazy loos age and would never wear a crop that small and I have flat stomach. I have teen sons and that's what the teen girls wear. I just think it's exhibitionism and sagey will soon be embarrassed by teen boys pointing out this look, regardless of size. No one's body shaming, it's just not a great look when you have a big rotund belly. Why not a slim fit tucked in tee, what's the obsession with crops?

There's a lot more hate and shade in the Sophie cachia thread than here.. I haven't seen anything that awful? Maybe I need to catch up on threads.. !
I actually think she is trolling us here!
There has been a lot of reaction here to her crops and she's playing the game.
Why on earth would anyone want to highlight their own flaws?

Reactions: 8
I cannot get over the belly. I have really unfortunate proportions too, skinny legs and all my weight goes on my upper body, not arse to speak of, some days my belly protruded further than my butt…but it’s the upper fullness for me. It reminds me of a) an alcoholic’s stomach, like a man’s beer but, or b) Coke/meth bloat. Does she use/abuse Ritalin or duromine? Bc I used to see a lot of women who would initially drop weight with stimulants, but as the body became accustomed to it, this upper body bloat would set in that looked just like this. I can’t work it out. It looks so…solid??

Reactions: 9
I wear an overpriced cropped tee from Aje and you can wear cotton on if you want to recreate the look. Peasants cannot wear Aje.

Hideous look on anyone. Looks like pjs.

From what I gathered in photoshops they borrow Leahs bags. But Lou has the red LV and a pink one. And a couple of Chanels. She took them once in Sydney and some other outings but has not really showed them off like LV. Maybe mentioned her Chanel bag once. She has mentioned her channel jewellery multiple time. But she tries to hid the Chanel behind her or to the side. So we have had a proper look at the bags. Compared to showing of the LV.

Remember last year when she had a month of SM and her reward was a LV. Made a big deal at the start of the month. Returned and her tribe asked her about the LV.

Why on earth would officeworks want more content with her and especially in that outfit?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Imagine if she knew someone with a clothing label who could make her clothes that actually fit, instead of getting extra material added to everything in her wardrobe………
AND if that label had a name that she could actually pronounce! Deadset ignorant this one 🙄
I ll help you out lazy lou, Aje is pronounced "ejy" or as their website says, it can be "age" if you're simple (OK I embellished that last bit😁)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.