Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's an interesting thought. If she does in fact have literacy issues, those poor kids have an even greater challenge ahead of them - she'll be no help with homework etc as they get older ...
As if she would bother to help them with homework, mumma too bizzzie for that shiz. Hope their dad can help with that.

Reactions: 9
Ah man, just saw that AlrightHey was inspired by one of Lou’s hideous outfits - the black and gold 80’s silk monstrosity. So disappointed, I love him!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t even know the date of the moonlight cinema, had a relaxing day - hard worker this one. Also it’s the first week of school, what are you doing racing about after you pick your kids up. Give them some normalcy, settle them into the school routine, ask about their day. They’ll be tired!

Everything is always about her and she thinks it’s justified because she brings in an income. Newsflash Emmy, that’s called being a parent and providing for your kids! (Although you’re supplemented by underserved free tit).

ugh I cannot with her today.

edited To add: not shaming working mothers at all, I get some things have to be done outside of business hours. I just meant that she could do her try-on whilst the kids are at school if she’s had such a relaxing day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
WTF is this look?
9F62F305-1BA7-40E4-A900-E3FD17D68A5D.jpeg

This is not it. A Camilla try on later tonight. Exciting!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quite simply, she is a cockhead. She's had all day go galavant and pick up a fugly Camilla outfit, but she chooses to do that after she picks the kids up from school. No cares about what ugly garment you are wearing to moonlight cinema, but I'm glad I have a heads up to avoid going there next week.

Reactions: 15
I swear I’ve heard her refer to the kids’ “school lunches” a dozen times in the last few days. It’s just not really that big of a deal to make some school lunches, but this seems like such a huge focus for her. It’s so…… weird. And she didn’t show what she gave the kids in their lunchboxes, which could’ve been an opportunity for her to show some clever, healthy ideas? Any idiot can cut up a watermelon…

We didn’t see her organising pencil cases or labelling books, which would have provided fantastic value-add for her Officeworks partnership. She does the absolute bare minimum with her sponcon to free up time for her blowdries and eyebrow tints and coffees and Camilla try-ons and random winery visits and general selfish fuckery.

Reactions: 23
I swear I’ve heard her refer to the kids’ “school lunches” a dozen times in the last few days. It’s just not really that big of a deal to make some school lunches, but this seems like such a huge focus for her. It’s so…… weird. And she didn’t show what she gave the kids in their lunchboxes, which could’ve been an opportunity for her to show some clever, healthy ideas? Any idiot can cut up a watermelon…

We didn’t see her organising pencil cases or labelling books, which would have provided fantastic value-add for her Officeworks partnership. She does the absolute bare minimum with her sponcon to free up time for her blowdries and eyebrow tints and coffees and Camilla try-ons and random winery visits and general selfish fuckery.
Probably a job for Leah 😂

Reactions: 7
Is Leah babysitting while she’s off swanning around Camilla? Just let Alove have the kids full time. It’s a joke at this point.

I swear I’ve heard her refer to the kids’ “school lunches” a dozen times in the last few days. It’s just not really that big of a deal to make some school lunches, but this seems like such a huge focus for her. It’s so…… weird.
It was for sure Alove’s responsibility before they split, so it’s new for her. It’s like she’s discovering all this basic parenting stuff for the first time. Remember last year she got all excited about packed lunches for all of five minutes. There was also a period where she was making lunches once the kids were already at school and dropping them off later…

Reactions: 9
Didn’t even know the date of the moonlight cinema, had a relaxing day - hard worker this one. Also it’s the first week of school, what are you doing racing about after you pick your kids up. Give them some normalcy, settle them into the school routine, ask about their day. They’ll be tired!

Everything is always about her and she thinks it’s justified because she brings in an income. Newsflash Emmy, that’s called being a parent and providing for your kids! (Although you’re supplemented by underserved free tit).

ugh I cannot with her today.

edited To add: not shaming working mothers at all, I get some things have to be done outside of business hours. I just meant that she could do her try-on whilst the kids are at school if she’s had such a relaxing day.
i can’t watch thisfuckery anymore.
I bet all the Mums/ teachers at her kids school, take the piss out of her like we do.

Reactions: 13
I know I’m out on my own, but I actually like the print on that Camilla dress (minus the tacky rhinestones), but my god. The fit. WHY. It makes her look crazy and about ten sizes bigger than she actually is. I know looking smaller shouldn’t be anyone’s goal, but surely you want to enhance your figure in some way? Not just wear a circus tent…

Reactions: 6
I know I’m out on my own, but I actually like the print on that Camilla dress (minus the tacky rhinestones), but my god. The fit. WHY. It makes her look crazy and about ten sizes bigger than she actually is. I know looking smaller shouldn’t be anyone’s goal, but surely you want to enhance your figure in some way? Not just wear a circus tent…
you are not on your own. It reminds me of the doona cover i had when i was a kid. I loved it so much. But the school mums would be like WTF is this unit doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is E-loo not allowed to go swim at lovey’s pool anymore? He’s not been shown in her photos since Christmas has he? A smart move mate👍🏻

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.