Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

christmas sausage

Shes deleted the blue sausage/maternity top/period massacre outfit stories! I only looked about an hour ago. Tully Lou had also shared the stories and now poof! they’re gone..

EmmyPoo

I live nearby and have never seen her. I've seen him once. He was having a bad day.

Today was sad. I felt quite badly for her. Read a book, binge a TV show, consume quality content created by other people. So many other ways to spend time. Even, run a competition to take one of your tribe with you. They would love it (they might be crazy but at least they'd be company).
Did EL post stories? The last I can see was from 6 hours ago when she was still at home. Wondering if I've missed something?

itssobutiful

SWMNBN…. Isn’t that Soyladde?

QUOTE="Johnnygirl, post: 8255229, member: 254202"]
But arent you the one who cant be named though?
[/QUOTE]

Looking at her following list today I think it’s Aaron who isn’t EmmyLou’s type! She’s following some very, very attractive basketballers lately! And her movie crush is Anthony Mackie! Her trying to woo this guy wouldn’t be totally a shock, he just seems like he’s too good for her. He has more chemistry with her sister than EmmyLou in those Zoe Moss photos.
That is who I was asking about earlier.

She was babysitting the cousins all day on the 20th. It was when she was whinging about the kid wanting to eat her eggs 🤣. So the “hadn’t seen you in a week before that” comment was a lie. Still unclear if she was actually a close contact though.
The rules in Victoria at the time were that if you were in a household setting with a confirmed covid case for 4 or more hours then you were considered a household contact which meant having to isolate for 7 days, and do a test on days 1 and 6.

I think SL said her daughter tested positive on Christmas Eve? Not sure then if EL was around the daughter during her infectious period. (I could have the daughter thing wrong - going off memory here).

Wasn’t that model French as well? Oh la la.

It wasn’t a date. Maybe she invited him out there as a friend and he was too nice to say no 😜. That’s why she hasn’t said date or even insinuated it, because he’ll see her stories and be like WTFFFF.

I can’t see any world where that style would fit her, unless Sass and Bide have a plus size range now. Which is not meant to be an insult, they just almost exclusively sell clothes for thin women. A fitted shirt is never going to work.
I checked the sizing. 46 was the larger not sure what that is in a normal size.

I’m was not trying to start any drama with my earlier comments.

I’m not an expert at any of these issues mentioned here earlier today.

Last edited: