Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I don't understand with LL.

She's so "open" about her life, posts all about getting nails, hair, fanny wax etc, but never once (apart from the hunt removal) has she ever mentioned that she's seen/seeing a health professional about her physical/mental health.

We've had a tough couple of years in Melb, and a lot of people I know her age are regularly seeing their GP for (at the bare minimum) yearly check ups for cholesterol, diabetes, etc.

Reactions: 8
LL may well think she has no symptoms of diabetes but the darkening of the skin on her face and the underarm rashes are both symptoms.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Besides all of her manic behaviour today- she also said of one of the dresses on the rack, I have to try that on.With that fungal mess under her arms atm..Please Leah- DO NOT let her do that.Because if it doesnt fit, they will sell it to some unsuspecting fool.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
ā€œI couldnā€™t go down to a 14 because it would be too tight across my arms because Iā€™m not a size 14ā€.
Letā€™s get real EL. Stop BSing your customers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dress: $89.95
Shipping: $9.95
Buying a dress thatā€™s been worn by someone with a heavy menstrual flow, a sweaty crop top and an armpit fungal infection: PRICELESS

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
EL has been compared to Sharon Strzelecki on here a fair bit but there is a key difference - Sharon canā€™t wear clacky mules on account of her clicky hips!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And all that sugar over Christmas...who is she kidding she's into the sugar constantly

Reactions: 4
I will be shocked if she doesnā€™t have diabetes. All the signs and risks factors are there and that rash, for 6 weeks.. diabetes for sure.
Trying on ZM clothes with a fungal infection. God I hope she doesnā€™t sell them after sheā€™s tried them on. šŸ˜šŸ„“šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Emmy! You have a fungal infection! Get treatment!

She definitely has diabetes her background puts her at higher risk too her body shape screams diabetes especially the ring around her neck

If she is diagnosed with diabetes and has to change her diet, she will struggle big time.

Reactions: 6
6 week rash and sheā€™s only just been to the doctors about it? Surely all those pool days in the chlorine wouldnā€™t have done it very well. I agree with other posters time for her to get her physical health sorted and not just focus on outward appearances.

Again, she looks like a front rower for Melb Storm!

Wasn't she a 'stylist' HOW is that even possible with the trash she puts on her body day in day out?! HOW?!

That infected rash is beyond vile.she is beyond vile. Honestly surely someone here knows her?!

She needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she ever talked about doing a podcast? I feel like she could do quite well with something like that. She could have special guests (even making it about herself no doubt others would be interested) ... female doctors addressing concerns, relationship counsellors talking about raising kids in a newly separated environment ... stuff like that. She obviously has a decent following already; it seems like a natural next step. It'd be a lot better for her 'brand' than random adverts here and there.

She must loathe the likes of Jules Robinson who seems to be offered ambassadorships left, right and centre.

Reactions: 3
The belly is so bizarrely rock hard it almost looks fake. Post surgery sheā€™s go the body of a chubby little toddler, Iā€™ve honestly never seen a body quite like hers.

I also donā€™t understand how proper brands like Garnier and Officeworks want to team up with someone who spends their days telling people about their armpit fungus? That theyā€™ve not thought to do anything about for over a month? Likeā€¦ what??
It's all about the numbers ... on the surface, she has a respectable following and is a "real" (everyday / down to earth) person who would shop for those sorts of products ... budget- and family-friendly. *Probably* ... I have no idea :LOL:

I hope she's being tested for Irritable Bowel Syndrome - that would explain her swollen stomach (which seems to come and go). It can cause a rash sometimes too. El, if you're reading ... get it checked out, as the most 'normal' and healthy foods can trigger it! You're welcome! :geek:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.