Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think guys she’s on a manic high cause she’s found a new audience to play up to - US Tatlers. All the love she got from the outfit yesterday was mentioned on her post. Dozens of Tattlers complimented the crop top outfit and she was quick to make mention. She is loving the attention from this forum as only a sick un -well mind like her could.
Her happy manic behaviour is in such strong contrast to her mother face on holidays with the kids recently. She had the sad doe eyes, sad expressions, tired constantly, moping and complaining non stop. Minute she was back in Melbs relinquished the kids for the weekend with their father she was giggling, spending, and pampering herself and just that usual over the top look at me look at me Emmylunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One minute she is saying she is wearing glasses to make her look smarter and the next minute she is saying that they actually make the screen clearer. That comment is up there with how to slice watermelon for me.

Clearly the glasses don't make her act smarter.🤣
Our smart and articulate little Em needs to be introduced to the letter ‘G’ - it’s not:
- swimmin
- cookin
- walkin
- workin
- laughin etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. Shopping at plus sized stores would require EL to admit that she is plus sized, something she is clearly unwilling to accept. She talks about putting on weight in lockdown, which as a Victorian I totally get - maintaining your normal diet and exercise routine wasn’t easy. BUT it’s been 2 years since we went into lockdown. What your body looks like now is what your body looks like. You’re not going to magically go back to pre-Covid size just because we are out of lockdown now. Accepting your current size and figure and dressing in a way that flatters it and makes you feel good even if your body isn’t quite ‘what it used to be’ is the biggest act of self love you can do for yourself. Torturing yourself trying to squeeze into size exclusive brands and spending a small fortune to get them made bigger is definitely not it.
* 3 months since we came out of lockdown

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it strange that for a corporate biznis woman she props her iPhone on a tripod in her "office"? There's no computers or monitors or anything? It's like a child pretending.. if she actually ran the Zoe Miss business wouldn't she havemore paperwork, IT equipment? It's a sham!

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Anyone else think it strange that for a corporate biznis woman she props her iPhone on a tripod in her "office"? There's no computers or monitors or anything? It's like a child pretending.. if she actually ran the Zoe Miss business wouldn't she havemore paperwork, IT equipment? It's a sham!
Oh my God yes! I still think she hasn't been in until now because it was being hired out to someone else.

Reactions: 9
No notepads or anything for the meeting. Is she gonna get Leah to take notes because she’s such an important boss

Reactions: 7
Off to get her hair done again after one meeting. I have never known anyone to spend as much time and money grooming themselves!

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t run Zoe Moss … she is is merely the marketing, influencer chick. Same as an influencer is paid to spruik a product.
Zoe Moss was part of Leoni Fashion in Collingwood Gipps street. Many brands still have their offices warehouse out in Collingwood. I work in fashion. So i KNOW that her contribution to the day to day of what is required in a fashion brand isn’t cutting mustard. She has no design input, day to day input. Most of us who work in fashion will tell you we don’t work in fashion but we work in business. Fashion is secondary. It bust your arse work. It’s hard hard hard work with deadlines after deadlines. Leading up to the Lunar New year as we have no one takes time off as we need to get our samples ready for production before our factories shut for the Lunar NY. If she actually ran a fashion business December would’ve been her craziest months with deadlines to get all products ready for February launch. Do we see her do anything with the brand other than say this tit is coming in and modelling it in the footpath in Albert Park village.

Look at her …. Is she the type to sit in an office, or design room for 8 hours per day ,
5 days a week? You all work. Can you imagine her as a colleague? She can’t concentrate for more than a minute. Can’t stick to one thing and can’t complete a task. You couldn’t send her on the coffee run. She’d need an assistant for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Where does she think we've all been living the last 2 years?! You don't even have to be in business to know what behind the scenes of a zoom looks like - its literally just about the only way we could communicate at some points - you utter toss pot.
Agree to the above, who runs a business zoom like that anyway, you don't take notes or use a laptop??
Jesus she is a twerp.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I think guys she’s on a manic high cause she’s found a new audience to play up to - US Tatlers. All the love she got from the outfit yesterday was mentioned on her post. Dozens of Tattlers complimented the crop top outfit and she was quick to make mention. She is loving the attention from this
EmmyLou's gone international! She can thank us later :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought she bought the Zoe Moss brand, and that stocks Leoni and other brands under that umbrella
So she doesn’t really needs to “design” or anything else that fashion people do; she’s just the head honcho and her staff do the legwork (marketing, selecting and ordering stock, organizing shoots)

Reactions: 1
I thought she bought the Zoe Moss brand, and that stocks Leoni and other brands under that umbrella
So she doesn’t really needs to “design” or anything else that fashion people do; she’s just the head honcho and her staff do the legwork (marketing, selecting and ordering stock, organizing shoots)
So if you own a business and it’s all your investment (finance) you don’t turn up to the office everyday? No business owner allows it all to be left to staff. SADLY AND HONESTLY ITS STAFF that don’t turn up for work. If she has bought Zm and left it to everyone else then the bigger the fool she is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.