Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in Perth locked away by McGowan .. what's the midsummer March.. some ant vax/anti mask group?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know she’s a completely narcissist nutjob, but is Sage playing basketball in grade 6 the first time he’s ever participated in an extra curricular activity? Why does she carry on about it the way she does? Wouldn’t he have done swimming lessons, Auskick, had school sports days etc etc that she could’ve screeched like a banshee at? The way she acts about his basketball is really odd and makes it look like she’s never ever seen him participate in an organised sport/activity before which surely isn’t the case?

Reactions: 13
It's a LGBTQIA+ arts and culture festival. It runs for a few weeks and there is a pride march tomorrow.
Not sure why she is going? She never speaks about any issues relevant to the LGBTQI community. She didn’t even get the event name correct and only mentioned her outfit. Hey Emmy, it is called Pride March which is part of Midsumma - an event that runs from 23/1 -13/2. There have been lots of activities and events on during Midsumma but you’ve not mentioned anything… why didn’t you call up your bestie, the only lesbian in the village, Chompers and ask her about it. Also if anyone tells you they love your outfit they are taking the piss.

She is going to look like a drag queen who is looking in one of those funhouse mirrors. The ones that make you look short and round.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m like a kid at Christmas! Today’s the day we see the Camilla with a red bikini underneath, possibly making an appearance at a basketball game. Oh boy, crack the champagne I’m ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure why she is going? She never speaks about any issues relevant to the LGBTQI community. She didn’t even get the event name correct and only mentioned her outfit. Hey Emmy, it is called Pride March which is part of Midsumma - an event that runs from 23/1 -13/2. There have been lots of activities and events on during Midsumma but you’ve not mentioned anything… why didn’t you call up your bestie, the only lesbian in the village, Chompers and ask her about it. Also if anyone tells you they love your outfit they are taking the piss.

She is going to look like a drag queen who is looking in one of those funhouse mirrors. The ones that make you look short and round.
She not the slightest bit interested in the community or the cause and only going because L'Oréal is a sponsor.
Plus she wants to make a fool of herself and dress up like a drag queen.
Hopefully she will be refused entry to the NBL game.

Reactions: 14
I know she’s a completely narcissist nutjob, but is Sage playing basketball in grade 6 the first time he’s ever participated in an extra curricular activity? Why does she carry on about it the way she does? Wouldn’t he have done swimming lessons, Auskick, had school sports days etc etc that she could’ve screeched like a banshee at? The way she acts about his basketball is really odd and makes it look like she’s never ever seen him participate in an organised sport/activity before which surely isn’t the case?
He played football last year. She made her signature sausages or muffins for the team every week. She wasn’t asked to, she just did it out of the kindness of her heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is sickening. The fact she had the conversation of 'ok bubba, film Sagey but make sure you get Mumma also, OK?? Got it??'

STOP FILMING WITHOUT CONSENT.
Couldn’t agree more- if I was the parent of one of those children on the court I’d be taking legal action against her. Such a self centered, narcissistic witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Our basketball association had a rule that parents weren’t allowed to stand on the sideline.
Same here too. In fact there is a line on the court that spectators can not go past. The only person who can pace the sidelines is the coach!

Reactions: 5
Most of the time I find her antics hilarious because she’s only humiliating herself, but the way she treats her kids is genuinely upsetting. Your kids basketball game isn’t content for the gram. She needs to be studied

Reactions: 8
Any one would think Sage was shooting for the final shot in a grand final game, god help him if that ever comes. Poor boy.

Reactions: 7
duck.

She wore the Red Bikini. And of course she had to make it known that ALove was filming. Grow a set you flop.

Reactions: 16
I am a basketball mum, have been for the last 4 years. I’ve even been team manager…. I absolutely love it, but I would never run up and down the sideline screaming. My son would absolutely lose it at me. Sure us parents get excited when the team does well, we cheer, we clap and we may even stand up but it’s like an unspoken rule you stay out of the way.

I’m SO bleeping angry.

You do NOT care about the queer community. You are not our spokesperson. You do NOT represent us. You literally have NOTHING to do with us.

Stay the duck in your lane, witch.

I LOVE Deni, but what the duck?
Unless you want a festy rash, I’d stay well away.
So after today she’s going to have chaffing between her thighs that will turn into another feral rash/fungus thing too?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.