Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo yo yo! New thread beautiful people!

Thread title butchered shortened for length. Original here:
Emmylou Loves… head up her ass, bathers up her crack, exploited all her friends and fam so she pays to win them back

I’m officially banned from doing new threads coz I keep spelling her bloody name wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tattle is advertising Gorman?
Wedding invite from 2012?
The yo-yo diet is real with porky pig.

Michael Kors in the house
But pronounces ‘kors’ as ‘course’. Christian gave her tit about it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
No former makeup artist or beauty therapist of any kind would leave a work station looking like that 🤢
That makeup shoved in there, she never looks after a thing.
I have a background in the industry, albeit years ago, and I would NEVER!
God she's foul. FOUL I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sucking her breath in for dear life whilst serving a lewk for....an osteo appointment at 8.30am 🙄😂
20220129_121517.jpg
How I'd LOVE for Michael Kors to roast her, Project Runway style. He'd be aghast at this blob trotting about town acting like she's Rita Ora.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To the user on here (sorry don’t remember your user name) who enter the Emmylou CoolCabanas comp. CoolCabanas has a competition running on their page to win a cabana. Good luck!

I don’t recall CoolCabanas mentioning the comp on their page. But yet again I don’t follow them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread @screenfreelookatme

That Michael Kors dress does not suit her at all. And it was a bit OTT for a Saturday morning!

Is our girl on a blocking spree or are people just unfollowing? It also looks like she’s deleted the Cool Cabana giveaway post now? Money well spent by them…
I thought some posts had been deleted. I guess Emmy got bored in the Virgin Lounge.

Reactions: 3
Sucking her breath in for dear life whilst serving a lewk for....an osteo appointment at 8.30am 🙄😂View attachment 1024576How I'd LOVE for Michael Kors to roast her, Project Runway style. He'd be aghast at this blob trotting about town acting like she's Rita Ora.
Imagine the sales assistant as her kids struggling to help her cram her body into this number.
Her body cannot stand up straight. Like her center of gravity is all over the place.

Does anyone wears or buys Kors today? 20 years ago it was all about the Kors perfume, watches and bags. Today only Em’s wears Kors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She really couldn’t wait to get away from those kids, huh?
Yep!!
Home at 0200 and 6 1/2 hours later no sign of the kids and she's out the door looking like a total fool.
They will be tired and emotional today but that's their fathers problem.

Reactions: 15
Seems like Emmylou was always hungry for brands. Went back a few years on her Instagram. Showing off Chanel nail polish, Givenchy Antigone bag and Adidas sneakers. While her kids received sloppy opshop items. Nothing wrong with op shops. In her world brands = you made it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems like Emmylou was always hungry for brands. Went back a few years on her Instagram. Showing off Chanel nail polish, Givenchy Antigone bag and Adidas sneakers. While her kids received sloppy opshop items. Nothing wrong with op shops. In her world brands = you made it.
As we can all see, Chanel is definitely not her alternative to chocolate cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the new thread @screenfreelookatme

That Michael Kors dress does not suit her at all. And it was a bit OTT for a Saturday morning!

I thought some posts had been deleted. I guess Emmy got bored in the Virgin Lounge.
That company never reposted that competition..nothing about it on their page..think she did it on her own.??

Reactions: 3
And yet…she “couldn’t afford to make Alove happy”. It’s bizarre. She really is fascinating to watch.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.