Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely coming up with the recipe for popsicles and getting a box of skincare is a ‘paid partnership’ or ‘ad’ dodgy Emmy Lou!

Reactions: 5
What’s going on at the poor old garnier marketing department? Paying this grifter to be their ambassador whilst she continuously plugs Esmi. Perhaps they share the same “marketing manager” as Big 4. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yo yo guys. It's ya girl Emmylou. I've got such an exciting announcement to make. The embargo has been lifted and I can now tell you that I will be partnering with Vush! Mama needs her Vitamin C if ya know what I mean. I really wanted it to please, ya know, and really stimulate women so I've asked Twisties to come on board. For my tribe they are releasing a very special Vush x Twisties butt plug that comes in cheese and chicken flavours. They're sooo bewdiful, I've had one in all week. And, Leah caught me in the kitchen, didn't ya Leah, with one in my mouth! So I'll put a link up and you'll have to message me your bank details. Or just send a blank cheque and, yeah, big love ✌🏽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Yo yo guys. It's ya girl Emmylou. I've got such an exciting announcement to make. The embargo has been lifted and I can now tell you that I will be partnering with Vush! Mama needs her Vitamin C if ya know what I mean. I really wanted it to please, ya know, and really stimulate women so I've asked Twisties to come on board. For my tribe they are releasing a very special Vush x Twisties butt plug that comes in cheese and chicken flavours. They're sooo bewdiful, I've had one in all week. And, Leah caught me in the kitchen, didn't ya Leah, with one in my mouth! So I'll put a link up and you'll have to message me your bank details. Or just send a blank cheque and, yeah, big love ✌🏽
This is wonderful but you are giving Lou ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf are all those recipes? I’ve never seen her make anything like that. It’s always sausage hacks, roast, potatoes etc. I think I’ve seen her make icecream once but it definitely wasn’t these ice blocks. Are we talking about the same Lou?

Link to the Esmi and Lou e cook book. Oops forgot the link https://issuu.com/makeupcartel/docs...ff&hideShareButton=true&pageLayout=singlePage

Here is a list of recipes.
Hahaha that intro page. Vegan food? Never underestimate what good food can do…? Now I know we’re definitely not talking about the same person.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No Em supporting old mate Cachia on her survivor journey airing on tv last night.

that esmi and ELL vitamin thing is such a fraud.
overpriced and preying on society.

Reactions: 10
Power up for a year of scamming your arses! Let the money roll in.
“Here’s to leaving nothing in the tank”. Jesus Christ would she just calm down for a second? Why is she so intent on being busy and pushing herself to the limit?

Just chill the eff out, plan, get a better sense of what your year will look like, set some goals and maybe you won’t be so bloody all over the place and constantly trying to catch up.

We’ve watched her stuff up Sage’s basketball multiple times because she doesn’t read her emails. She flips from brand to brand, identify to identity.

Take some time off, Em and get it together.

Reactions: 12
Or her 'best friend' Hull with his rant last night.

It's all about her.
Hey, cutting up watermelon and scrunching up your face talking about vitamins is way more important than supporting your friend who is calling out blatant discrimination that directly affects them.

Reactions: 12
No Em supporting old mate Cachia on her survivor journey airing on tv last night.

that esmi and ELL vitamin thing is such a fraud.
overpriced and preying on society.
I thought for sure LL would have pulled up the grandpa chair and enjoyed watching her bestie on Survivor.
No Twisties or her favourite bottle of wine either?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic but Christian was annoying me for a bit there but the way he’s addressing this discrimination is great. He’s doing so well to try to keep his emotional connection to this situation at bay and just be calm, eloquent and rational about the issue. It’s like when he advertises for bravery buddies. I think I like Christian more when he’s serious!

Back to EmmyLou - she’s probably on a downer today after Sunday and Monday’s mess. Mad energy crash.

Reactions: 16
Brisbane's Citipointe Christian College defends demanding parents sign contract on student gender identity, homosexuality - ABC News
https://amp.abc.net.au/article/1007...placeHistory,fragment,replaceUrl,iframeScroll
Without being insensitive.

This reminds of gay couples who deliberately go after Christian cake shop owners and other Christians businesses to plan their weddings. When the Christians find out that they are gay and refuse. The gay couple takes them to court. Clogging up courts for years. Some cases are in the courts for ten years.

You don’t want your kid to sign a contract there a other schools you ca take your kid. You cannot tell me that there are not other schools to take your child too?

Gays can open their own schools and band straight kids from attending.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
My question is would there have been outrage if the school was a Muslim, Jewish or any other faith other than Christians?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.