Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Ohhh yes @guntsarecontagious I'll never forget the day she minced out of the bank like the little fat cat who caught the canary talking about buying a house on her own. It wasn't a girl power/ boss babe moment - we were witness to her emasculating her partner and displaying horrid financial abuse. I'm so, so glad he has left her.

Reactions: 23
I like today's outfit too, and wish I had her confidence to wear a crop top. It's still a shame she's buying expensive brands and altering them to fit her body instead of supporting smaller plus size fashion brands.
Yes…I missed it in her stories where she said she’d altered Aje stuff again 🤦🏻‍♀️. One of those cotton on crops she has would have been fine. Aje will happily take her money, but don’t value her as a customer or want someone like her in their clothes. Not because there’s something wrong with Emmylou, because there isn’t, Aje have decided they won’t cater beyond a very specific body size. I wish she’d have more self respect and shop for stuff that fits from brands that do make more diverse sizes. Altering clothes is one thing, but if they literally don’t make your size, it’s not for you.

At 6:30pm she's "entertaining" her male victim? What about getting ready for the new school year starting tomorrow? Three primary school kids that need dinner, showers, uniforms and school bags ready and a restful evening. Not in EmmyLou's world.
My 14 year old is super anxious about starting school tomorrow. I guess it’s my cue to tart up and hit the town!

• Haha
  • Heart

ActiveLies

VIP Member
If there are certain people on here that bother you why don't you block them? So strange trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't post on a snark forum 😏

Back to Emmy imagine making your poor children late because you are too busy fussing over your own selfish image and what to wear 😳
Isn't that kinda like, if you don't like what Emmy posts, block her/unfollow/don't look? So strange trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't post on their own instagram.

We're here to comment on weird af behaviour. Emmy does the absolute bulk of it, but fuck me are there some whack jobs in here who seem to have made being rattled by old mate their full time job.

Reactions: 22

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Has anyone mentioned the swim in the ocean on the way back from the winery? 😂 Rash is probably from sitting in wet bathers on the drive home. Pull over driver I’m going in! 🌊

Free shoes for the girls? Uh don’t advertise your leaving young kids home alone Emmy Lou. How on earth have they made her the spokes person for anything?
Would have loved if Asics sent to foster kids or leas fortunate..... #boycottasicsau

• Heart

horseteeth

Chatty Member
The outfit isn’t that bad today in general, but it’s horrendous on her. Hope she doesn’t come across at cactus, she might pop.
Stop shopping at brands that don’t cater for your size
Having to add material to a $200 ‘crop’ is just ridiculous. It doesn’t fit. Shop at more inclusive stores

I had so much second hand embarrassment from her walking across the road while ‘Lea’ is walking backwards filming her. My god, this woman really does think she’s the most important person in Melbourne.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Emmyscissorshands

It's a LGBTQIA+ arts and culture festival. It runs for a few weeks and there is a pride march tomorrow.
Not sure why she is going? She never speaks about any issues relevant to the LGBTQI community. She didn’t even get the event name correct and only mentioned her outfit. Hey Emmy, it is called Pride March which is part of Midsumma - an event that runs from 23/1 -13/2. There have been lots of activities and events on during Midsumma but you’ve not mentioned anything… why didn’t you call up your bestie, the only lesbian in the village, Chompers and ask her about it. Also if anyone tells you they love your outfit they are taking the piss.

She is going to look like a drag queen who is looking in one of those funhouse mirrors. The ones that make you look short and round.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Could you imagine Jarrod visiting her slum hole! He couldn’t cope with a 4 star hotel last week 😂
I would actually pay to see the RDOM cross the threshold of that filthy pigsty.
Imagine she offers him a glass of her favourite red that she can't pronounce in a normal drinking glass with a pre blanched sausage and some cut up watermelon for dessert....all served up on the kitchen table by Emmy with her manky, festy pits, dressed in her best purple togs, camel toe swinging in the breeze.....

Jarrod would bathe himself in a tub of Domestos when he got home.

• Haha

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
Yo wtf. No one should be discriminated against for their sexuality or gender conformity. If your religious belief is that gay people are immoral then your religion sucks and you should find a new one. If you have a problem with that you can fuck right off out of here. How is this even a discussion.
Well said.
I’m was not trying to start any drama with my earlier comments.

I’m not an expert at any of these issues mentioned here earlier today.
I’d personally delete the comment. It is hugely offensive.

• Heart

emmyglue

There's been some really unhinged posts lately, not sure if it's one person with multiple accounts or multiple people. It's not snark, it's hatred and obsession. It really makes me uncomfortable with the level of vitriol some people have.
I absolutely agree with you. I’ve taken a step back from posting too as the aggression on here from a couple of people (or is it just the same person??) is a bit unnerving!

Yikes. I didn’t think we’d be here debating why discrimination is wrong, especially against vulnerable children, but here we are. Do something Emmylou! Save us!

reens84’

Chatty Member
I’m like a kid at Christmas! Today’s the day we see the Camilla with a red bikini underneath, possibly making an appearance at a basketball game. Oh boy, crack the champagne I’m ready!

• Haha

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
OMG having your Mum screeching on the sidelines (and way too close to the court) would be mortifying. Not to mention someone filming her - the other parents would be rolling their eyes. Poor Sage.

Not to mention filming two teams of children and putting it online without permission. That’s a huge no no.

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

Companies sending free back to school items to the ungrateful children of influencers makes me so mad! Send them to organisations that actually need it. I am not kidding when I say that I was just sitting here adding a pair of Asics to my cart for one of my kids. They aren't school shoes because like normal parents, we organised that weeks ago. Anyway, they were promptly removed from my cart. I really feel that strongly about it. Maybe Asics could consider putting together school packs, including shoes, for kids in low economic areas. It would inspire me to buy their products 100% more than watching Emmy's kids be gifted something.

I also have a highly anxious child. I could not imagine springing new shoes on them on the first morning of school.

Neither Abby Gilmore or EL have declare gifted/paid/sponsored

Last edited:
Brisbane's Citipointe Christian College defends demanding parents sign contract on student gender identity, homosexuality - ABC News
https://amp.abc.net.au/article/1007...placeHistory,fragment,replaceUrl,iframeScroll
Without being insensitive.

This reminds of gay couples who deliberately go after Christian cake shop owners and other Christians businesses to plan their weddings. When the Christians find out that they are gay and refuse. The gay couple takes them to court. Clogging up courts for years. Some cases are in the courts for ten years.

You don’t want your kid to sign a contract there a other schools you ca take your kid. You cannot tell me that there are not other schools to take your child too?

Gays can open their own schools and band straight kids from attending.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Joseph called and he wants his amazing technicolour dream coat back!
Haha you beat me to it. Wtffff is that. I know Camilla is expensive, but my god so they do some truly horrific stuff. She needs to be careful or our girl will find Brad Kearns trying to adopt her as his latest pet for his bird cage.

And yes, red undies and a crop top. Why does she always need to be in her undies!! I hope we don’t see her pad sticking out 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21