EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she says she is "minced out" when relaying that the kids want tacos for dinner after they have just had bolognese. Here's an idea, moron: TRY A SALAD for yourself and let the kids have tacos! She can eat oxtail whatever, meal after meal but thinks the kids should be tired of ground beef. She really doesn't know kids. Truth is she is bleeping lazy and doesn't want to prepare the things you put on tacos. Except in her case that's two items besides the meat so I don't know what she's bitching about.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The kids are old enough to be making their lunch boxes, and she needs to stop with the extremely boring content filmed by child labour. There was nothing to gain from any of today's stories except the wonder of how ballet tix pays her rent? LouLou is looking rough and haggard, lazy as duck, flat and boring, where is Suelyn these days, a week ago she was there all day every day, they both need real jobs!

Reactions: 23
I think she's filming the lunch boxes as proof that she does pack them and not Sage.

Why is Lia there filming her make lasagne? EL has a tripod, use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she's filming the lunch boxes as proof that she does pack them and not Sage.

Why is Lia there filming her make lasagne? EL has a tripod, use it.
still cutting up apples in lunchboxes? she is obsessed with "snacks" as if the kids NEED to have them...seems Vida is the only sensible one that eats what she needs. My kids rarely eat lunch (still dont) at school as they are busy (also getting changed for sport etc at high school) so sometimes don't get a chance. I send a scroll and piece of fruit (whole) but if they don't eat no big deal, and we do a quick toastie after school at 3;30 instead. No fuss. no huge cakes..they are healthy and happy and no extra drama for mum! I secretly think she likes all the extra work as it makes her look like a good mumma (or so she thinks)..

Reactions: 18
I don't know if its the "gifted" PJ's or the lunchboxes, ballet gift or that bleeping cake but my hate follow tolerance is low. Im sorry but i welcome the day when the tap runs dry and she is forced to gain real employment. Deserves everything she gets when the time comes. Sleep well tonight Lou you "earned" it....

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So she made the kids lunches, opened a couple of packages, assembled a lasagne, had some lunch and then had a nap. LazyLou is out of touch with the real world. When does she actually do any work?
She is making me angry, I was mad dog today at a job where you have to show up every day and stay awake. I still managed to make dinner, clean the kitchen and take the bins out. Now preparing for tomorrow to do it all again.
She doesn't have to meet any standards with her work. If my work was as sloppy as hers I wouldn't be able to maintain my employment. A nose scrunch, cutesy voice and a giggle just wouldn't cut it.
I do think though that wearing a crop top for the day could see me on a first warning for a professional conduct breach. I'll keep that up my sleeve in case I ever think that would be a good move.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And I'm guessing she won't be taking Camelia to the ballet next year. I just cannot believe that package. It's probably one of the nicest things she's received and no she doesn't deserve it
I almost want to cancel my season membership that costs me a fortune but my 17 yr old ballerina daughter and I love the ballet so much, we scrimp on other things to afford this luxury, pisses me off that that dirty cow gets gifted something she couldn’t give a toss about! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Could you imagine her at the ballet. Seriously. I have only been once, but people make a real effort to dress up. She’d turn up with her basketball midriff and clodhoppers on screeching and saying how bewdiful and gawjuss it was. bleeping peasant.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
So she made the kids lunches, opened a couple of packages, assembled a lasagne, had some lunch and then had a nap. LazyLou is out of touch with the real world. When does she actually do any work?
She is making me angry, I was mad dog today at a job where you have to show up every day and stay awake. I still managed to make dinner, clean the kitchen and take the bins out. Now preparing for tomorrow to do it all again.
She doesn't have to meet any standards with her work. If my work was as sloppy as hers I wouldn't be able to maintain my employment. A nose scrunch, cutesy voice and a giggle just wouldn't cut it.
I do think though that wearing a crop top for the day could see me on a first warning for a professional conduct breach. I'll keep that up my sleeve in case I ever think that would be a good move.
Fezza Bishmas goin wild in the workplace!!
1669713160389.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All caught up.

I'm really tired. I can't believe she's been gifted a pair of ballet pointe shoes signed by a ballerina from The Australian Ballet. That's a significant gift. Plus the free tickets and the throwaway that the fan girls can pay for their own.

I know it's a PR stint. But EL? I hope she takes her daughters and not King Babe.

This the the frustrating side of influencers who receive gifts that they clearly don't understand nor have an interest in.

I'm glad that EL has so much money that she doesn't have to worry about the cost of living unlike her fan girls.
I read that as King Bang 😳🙊🤣 my eyes are tired 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will hate the ballet. You have to sit down shut up and be quiet for at least two hours . And the children that go will show her up for the bogan she is. Even the little kids know to sit down, Shut up and enjoy the show. It’s all very civilised. No screaming like a banshee from the sidelines.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t even hate watch atm! I was permanently disabled due to a work injury 10 years ago, deemed never to hold down employmen. I’ve had Togo back to basic clerical work the last year or so due to the cost of living; not to mention making my kids choose between private education and their passions (expensive sporting commitments etc).

She does NOTHING; try working 3-4 hours a day (minimal I know) with chronic illness and pain then meeting kid commitment. these PR companies should send these things to families struggling- there’s man6 families struggling and in pain to put their child through ballet! Send them the tickets and autographed pointe shoes!

I know how PR works, I grew up with parents in the industry who received everything, and this absolutely disgusts me!

and the pjs are soooooo king babes

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Today has got to be the most boring content ever from her. She bored herself even and sped up the school lunch crap.
Why the kids get so much in their lunchbox is a story for another day but you can see her passing on all her fucked up food issues onto those poor kids, boring story after boring story.
Like everyone else I hated seeing her with the Aus Ballet swag and immediately thought I’m sure that some of her followers would love to have that regifted to them but we all know that what is given to that witch stays with that witch.

Reactions: 24
Here you go. Actually it was $18 and not even signed!!! I remember her shilling it and she had crates and crates of the magazine and she was showing herself signing them. I think they were an extra $5 for a signed copy.
He talks as much shite as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.