EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still not convinced the D and G was hired. Look at the haul of unworn, expensive clothes (still with tags) she sold off a few months back. It think she just has a shopping problem, and doesn't care how much cash she blows.
I absolutely agree. No way she is hiring them.

Reactions: 9
I'm still not convinced the D and G was hired. Look at the haul of unworn, expensive clothes (still with tags) she sold off a few months back. It think she just has a shopping problem, and doesn't care how much cash she blows.
Yes same.

She really does have a shopping problem. She's obsessed with being seen in designer clothes to give the impression or is it illusion that she is rich and lives rents in Port Melbourne.

Reactions: 17
Yes same.

She really does have a shopping problem. She's obsessed with being seen in designer clothes to give the impression or is it illusion that she is rich and lives rents in Port Melbourne.
And yet the people who are wealthy in PM, wear clothes without the ostentatious labels and perhaps a low key designer bag. Yes, they might drive a Porsche but it's not LOUD DESIGNER DRESSING. You can tell she's not it because she has no idea.

Reactions: 23
Nigerian pop on her Spotify unwrapped?
Show me you change to cater to a new man without telling me you change for a man:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
More reasons she is pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ANOTHER day of her doing absolutely nothing but eating! This world is so messed up, how can she live such a comfortable life but do so little?!

Something tells me we’re gonna be in for one hell of a ride today, Fezzas! You can literally smell the Cheezels and desperation in the air……..

Get ya togs on and buckle up!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Genuinely (old money) wealthy people don't wear stuff with the labels printed all over them. They just don't.

She looks like trashy new money who won a bit on the lottery and spent it all on a good time.

Reactions: 29
Ha love the cropped angles and filters on this..
she’s trying to bait us… but who’s the fool standing in a public street playing dress up and holding cheezels.. 🤣😜

Have some dignity Muriel! 🤣
That hideous LV looks ridiculous with that revolting outfit. At least use a cute straw or woven bag for a surf event - not a gold chain leather bag. Just because it’s designer doesn’t mean you need to wear it. She’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 20
Ha love the cropped angles and filters on this..
she’s trying to bait us… but who’s the fool standing in a public street playing dress up and holding cheezels.. 🤣😜

Have some dignity Muriel! 🤣
I don’t get it. What’s she trying to say? All I see is a woman thinking she’s hot tit with a bag of cheezels. What am I missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thought process she would have had to go through to take this photo is enough to prove she’s lost the plot. It’s the no bra, southward pointing nip, pink plastic glasses, duck face & bag of cheezels for me. “Yeah, I’m tit hot” *licks cheezel dust off fingers*

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t get it. What’s she trying to say? All I see is a woman thinking she’s hot tit with a bag of cheezels. What am I missing?
I think she is saying she cannot fit into her bathers today for the shoot she is supposed to be doing......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I vowed months ago never to mention the size of her feet again after getting smashed on here for questioning how big her shoe size is in proportion to her height. 😳
Wait, we are the same height I think. What size shoe is she? I'm a 7 and have 2 friends around my height, one is a 6/7 and one is like a 5 which is tiny.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.