Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

somanyteeth

VIP Member
I know its been said a billion times but her relationship with food is so unhealthy.
I ate a whole pack of pizza shapes yesterday purely bc i Brought bought them back from Aus in July and forgot about them and im heading back on Saturday and gonna get more and i was hungry. Food shouldn't be a reward for anything. C seems really impressionable and really wants to impress her mum. This is so toxic.
An (evil) aunt of mine, when i was EIGHT told me i have "big legs" compared to everyone else in my family. Keep in mind I weight 31kgs until year 9 when I got my period. There was NOTHING big about me or my legs. But I literally remembered that all throughout my teenage years until mum asked why I always wore super long boardies to the beach and when I told her she was like OH MY GOD NO YOU ARE PERFECT!
I cannot imagine the stuff C and S are picking up from this troll and her bad food habits. Its so toxic.
I really hope she's blocked her kids from her own accounts.
Buy some fruit and stop talking about "sugar free" this and that and then scoffing a pack of shaped and a pack of rice crackers. You are a shit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Platenipples

Chatty Member
The way her mind work is fascinating. It's 10pm, kids are asleep, she's up alone with no man. The urge for attention hits. Posts 7 pics of herself revealing babe without revealing babe, but acting like he just surprised her with a trip to Paris. She's fucked in the head.

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
That's what makes me laugh about people from Melbourne who get so defensive about the whole thing - they seriously have shit weather and shit (actually beyond shit) beaches, there's absolutely no argument!!! I'm from Adelaide but lived in Melbourne for 4+ years and it's basically Adelaide but bigger with worse traffic, expensive housing and shit weather/beaches. People bag Adelaide but our weather is amazing, our beaches are world class, our wineries/restaurants are incredible and our housing is albeit getting more expensive but still relatively affordable. Let just wait for all the Melbourne people to come and shoot me down!!
It’s all pretty subjective. I’ve lived in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Singapore, London and New York and I find Melbourne weather the most easy to live in by quite a distance. Winter is cold, but not cold on a world scale. I find the relentless heat of Perth and Adelaide in summer pretty yuck, and the humidity of Sydney and above is not my cup of tea either. So Melbourne weather suits me fine. I’m not sure anyone hangs their hat on Melbourne having good beaches but if there’s open water nearby, people will use it when it’s hot. The best cities in the world have pretty unforgiving climates and most don’t have enviable open bodies of water but manage to be pretty great places to live and visit. This might be me doing exactly what you were waiting for but you somehow turned a thread bagging EL into some deep defence of Adelaide and bagging of Melbourne, so I reckon us Melburnians are allowed the right of reply 😝

• Heart
  • Haha

ktra2021

Chatty Member
Is there anyone else anywhere on Insta who gets their 12 year old child to film their every move (incl bench to fridge to bench to cupboard to bench), whilst they look like they need a good 8 hours sleep, packing crap in school lunchboxes that you just know won’t get eaten? Just wondering if it’s a vibe and I’m missing something, or if I’m just too old and cynical for her shit anymore?!? 🤨 🤔

• Haha
What is this game she is playing with her communideee? She exposes every aspect of her life including Myers shits and Taped up tits, but won’t tell her “fans” about her shag. Has he told her he doesn’t want to be part of her circus.
Good thread title. Myer shits and taped up tits. 😂

• Haha

EmmysUnusedHairbrush

Making school lunches looking like her soul had been sucked out of her.... few hours later, 2 unboxings and she's as happy as Mary-fucking-Poppins!! 😡 wtaf!!!! 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

notgifted

VIP Member
You know what I would like to see, Lou taking her kids to the shops with a little bit of money & letting them buy a gift for the wishing / donation tree.

My little 6 year old son & I have been twice, it didn’t cost much, was just some colouring / activity books, felt pens etc and the look on his face when we got to put them under the tree was priceless. We are just an average family, not rolling in cash like Lou, she’s more like a grinch, unless she can wear it or eat it herself, she isn’t interested.

• Heart

Cooking in my bra

Chatty Member
Beats with bubs at the beach.

What's with her voice? When she's outside walking or at the beach (not near other people) she uses that weird whispery documenatary voice. When she's in a busy shop or restaurant she screeches like a banshee. Someone needs to explain the concept of "inside" voice to her. One of her kids may be able to do that if she would just shut up and stop filming long enough to hear them.

• Sick
  • Haha

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Something tells me we’re gonna be in for one hell of a ride today, Fezzas! You can literally smell the Cheezels and desperation in the air……..

Get ya togs on and buckle up!

• Haha

Super Cute

VIP Member
Guyzzzz cats outa the bag! She was actually on a shoot as an Ambassador for an upcoming event….✌🏼
8CCECCA5-F7EF-44E3-9490-6E6593E2F832.jpeg

• Haha

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
And I'm guessing she won't be taking Camelia to the ballet next year. I just cannot believe that package. It's probably one of the nicest things she's received and no she doesn't deserve it

• Sad

Super Cute

VIP Member
She is such a designer label whore wannabe. Flogs cheap and nasty ZM so she can wear designer, which are always too small and on sale.
I find her purchase of this item, even on sale, deplorable given she brags how she buys marked down strawberry lamingtons (that The Children hate) and freezes them for school lunches.

Secondhand school shoes, grifted sheet sets, KMart Xmas trees and decorations are just some of the cost cutting she doesn’t when it’s for The Children. Not Mumma Meatloaf though, she’s on a continuous cycle of designer brands, pampering, accommodation and top shelf dining.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30